We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Rach i agree with kim definetly maybe get checked for PCOS. I know obgyn wise it would b more $$$ but can u go to ur dr and get blood work and etc??? At least start with that instead of an ultrasound worse comes to worse. It would be cheaper money wise i think.

Mmmm chocolate fountains and pumpkin pie... you girls are making me hungry!

Rach- it sucks completely, but maybe find out how much blood tests will be and start trying to save up??? You cycle doesn't sound normal to me, and given the fact you have been trying so long, talking to a Dr. wouldn't be a bad idea. I understand the whole no insurance thing though. I didn't have insurance when I had DS, luckily I qualified for insurance from the state once I got pregnant.

Kim- When I had bleeding around 4.5 and 5 weeks the NP and my friend who is a L&D nurse both said spotting could be from implantation and/or sex even that late. Apparently implantation is more of a process than a one time thing and as the egg burrows deeper in the lining it can cause more bleeding, so you never know. It just sucks that there isn't one fail safe sign the says "yes I am pregnant". Everything always has multiple causes, SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Well almost time to go get DS from school. I have his bag all packed up for my Mom's (he is staying there tonight through Monday morning, so DH can stay with me at the hospital). I have my bag all packed. I bought a new housecoat thing to wear over my hospital gown, it looks kind of granny-ish but I figure I won't be winning any fashion awards, LOL. Ahhh I am going to go crazy this evening. It is like Christmas only better! I kind of wish that I had a scheduled delivery with DS, it is way more exciting knowing that tomorrow is it!

Big hugs Rach hunny xxxx

Arggggghhhhh Stacie!!!!!! I'm so excited for you - YOU'RE HAVING A BABY 2MORO!!!!!!!!

You guys are making me hungry!!!!!!

Rach- sorry you're going through all of this! The unknown is so annoying and unpredictable which leads to stress which just perpetuates the cycle... :-( Fingers crossed for you! You deserve a sticky BFP!

Stace- SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCCCCCCCCCCITTTTTEED for you. hahaha It must feel like Christmas for you and your family! Good luck sleeping tonight! Cant wait to see pics!

hiya girls! Stacie best of luck with everything tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures and I hope everything is smooth sailing!!

Kim I am sending positive thoughts that the spotting doesn't mean anything! xxxx

Crystal I'm glad baby is holding steady, hang in there!

How is everyone else doing?

I had another interview today and my friend is dropping hints that I may be getting the job. Now I'm freaking because I'll have to do 3-4 days in Pennsylvania and this baby has had formula maybe twice! so i'm pumping and storing what I can so she won't have to go so cold turkey, and I'll have to keep pumping when I'm away to keep it going. i hope it doesnt ruin things :( the bf'ing has been going so well. so between that, and moving this month, and my car wouldn't start this morning, i'm feeling stressed!!
my hubby is being great, saying we'll make it all work. it sure would be nice to have a work from home job in the new house :) I'll get a nanny and have lunch with the kids every day.

Oh stace I bet you do have that night before Christmas feeling but amplified!!! Can't wait for an update from you! I think all you girls should have an assigned person to update for y'all :) so y'all can soak up the moment you have been waiting for!

Lauren!!! I'm with you Chica! The moving thing can difinitely cause stress! How awesome tho to be able to work from home! Hope it all comes together for you quickly!

Y'all still no af????:/ the one and only time this had happened is when I mc'd. Stace I really appreciate the heads up that makes me feel so much better and obviously it all worked out for you. I would love that to be me too. I have been packing boxes and moving heavy crap like a crazy woman. I keep thinking I shouldn't in case I am preggo but then I think about how often I have refrained grom stuff just to find out I'm not.... Will keep you girls posted.

Good Luck Kim!

Oooo Lauren, working from home would be the BEST!!!! I can work from home occasionally, but not too often, only when I have a reason, like DS is sick or a repairman is coming to our house. As for the trip, I am sure you can make it work! It isn't a bad idea to start pumping and storing what you can now so you will have a reserve built up, and if she does need a little formula, I am sure she will adapt :) I don't think a baby will let themselves starve.

Oh and I am not sure how quickly I will be able to post, but I will have DH posting on FB for me as soon as he can, so someone who is friends with me on FB feel free to post the deets for me on here. I don't know how long they will keep me in recovery and I will have my parents visiting as soon as I am moved to my postpartum room, so it may be several hours before I get time to post on here :)

Stacie I will update for you as soon as you post on fb, good luck hunny xxxx

Kim this happened when you were preggers with your ds too ;-)

Oh no... I didn't spot any with him only with my miscarriage. Still no af tonight tho.... So guess I will test with digi in the am.
Stacie I will update for you as soon as you post on fb, good luck hunny xxxx

Kim this happened when you were preggers with your ds too ;-)

Stace hunni lots of love ur way tonight! Sooo excited for ya :)

Kim sending all my positive vibes into the universe for a nice strong BFP in the am!xo

Rach :hugs: totally sucks to be in limbo...hope u can get some medical advise somehow soon girlie xxx

Emm choco fountain & DS bday?! Awesome way to have the days fly by for ya ;)

Crystal really happy to hear ur update too!

Kris :wave: hope ur doing okay hunni xo

Jess :happydance: for single digits!!!

Lauren awesome news girl! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya :hugs:

Lisa,Liz,Amy hope u guys r doing good :)

A little sleepy here but doing ok & getting ready for the 3week growth spurt coming up! Crazy...feels like just yesterday I was still preggo but yet like she's been here forever with us too :cloud9:

Thanks Lisette and Stace! Doing ok...just a rough couple of days. Spent RJs birthday yesterday eating the birthday cake I made him and sleeping on the couch. I did venture out to get the dogs walked with DH and ended up bawling when he came home with roses of every colour for me. Otherwise I think I handled it pretty well!

GL tomorrow Stace...I am thinking of you and your little man. Can't wait to hear the awesome news and see pics of your gorgeous boy!

Can't wait to see your test tomorrow Kim...FXd for you doll!

Kris- you are such a strong and amazing woman! The roses are so sweet and thoughtful of your hubby. I have been praying for you this week. Hope you and hubby have peace and comfort during this difficult time. Xoxo. Thanks for your encouragement to me and from all you girls! I tested this am with my digi and the word PREGNANT popped up in like 15 seconds. I am soooooo cautiously happy. Feel kind of frozen right now.
Thanks Lisette and Stace! Doing ok...just a rough couple of days. Spent RJs birthday yesterday eating the birthday cake I made him and sleeping on the couch. I did venture out to get the dogs walked with DH and ended up bawling when he came home with roses of every colour for me. Otherwise I think I handled it pretty well!

GL tomorrow Stace...I am thinking of you and your little man. Can't wait to hear the awesome news and see pics of your gorgeous boy!

Can't wait to see your test tomorrow Kim...FXd for you doll!

Holy shit Kim i told u!!!!!!!! So over the moon for u sweety congrats!!! To feed our bfp needs any way u can plzzzz post pics??? Starving for some lolol luv ya bunches and trust me this is gonna b a sticky one!!

Stace thinkin of u this am! Good luck and will b checkin for ur FB update :) enjoy every min sweety!

Kris i admire u so much ur a total tuff cookie! Feel free to b as emotional as u damn well feel like hunny. Im givin u a huge mental hug right now xxxxxx

Tfgiff!!!! Eeeeeeeee super dee duper happyhappy lolol hiiiii to all :)

Yay Kim!!!!! So happy for you hunny!!!

Rach - and then there were two!

Thanks y'all!! I want to post the pic sooooo bad but my laptop is all packed up. Do any of y'all know how to post from iPad or iPhone??? It's just the digi test tho so no squint eye. :) I'm debating on buying a $tree cheapie because two days ago my line was sooooooooooooo faint. Like almost not there. And that's what worries me because with my mc my hcg went up soooo slow and it only got to 122 and I was 6-7weeks

Stace- so excited for you! Can't wait to see him!!! Hugs to you!

But digis test for quite high hcg don't they? So it must have gone up quite a bit?

It was actually a test 5 days before missed period so an early detection one. I'm trying to just enjoy it tho and not try to understand it .... Just want to trust the lord for a h&h 9 months but all of y'all know that's easier said than done:)
But digis test for quite high hcg don't they? So it must have gone up quite a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->