We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Good morning my loves :wave:

Kim thinking of you lots girlie - write in when u can :hugs:

Emm happy bday to DS - enjoy that fountain :)

Jessy ur in the home stretch baby! I remember the feeling sooo well...one day & uncomfy night at a time, lil Charlie will be here soon to cause trouble live & loud just like Melina ;)

Leese thank u doll! I've gotta post new pics to Picasa from this week for u girls to check out! She's changing everyday & making new sweet faces between her tummy pain! I can't wait to meet ur lil man & see how gorgeous he'll be :cloud9:

Stace rest up hunni - for me a few days later was actually more painful than the initial ones- still very bearable so I'm happy to hear the same for you! Kiss that lil cutie of yours from us :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend xxx

hiya,

Kim I'm sorry and I really hope it's still good news. lots of hugs.

Stacie glad you're feeling good! He's just adorable.

I'm doing great Lisa, thanks! I got the work from home job!! so things are coming together. New baby, new house new job....new...husband? no. I'll keep mine. But I'm really liking Chris Hemsworth lately. ehehe. My current employers will not be too happy, but it's for the best for my family!

Lol lauren thats great!! Congrats!!!!!!!:) ya hes hottttt lol

Chris pine is so yummy tooo lol

Hi girls. Stace glad you and lil man are doing well! Hope his appetite starts to pick up. Can't wait to see a pic!!!
No changes girls. Still a mild steady flow. Got my hcg taken this am. But have not got the. Results. My friend at work even risk pulling the results up for me but they were not there. . I called the on call nurse and she said it could take til Monday to call me. I have been having abdominal cramping too but no where near as severe as my last mc.

ugh kim...I hope things are better this morning?

Thanks for the congrats on the job! :)

Happy sunday mornin y all!! It s dark and gloomy outside soooo fab pj day!

Kim still being hopefull for u sweety! Hope those numbers will put ur mind at ease.

Lauren congrats on the work from home job hunny!! Ur a total star and deserve it.

Stace how u doin sweet pea? How s Liam? R u going hOme today or tomorrow? Betcha cant wait to b back in ur own home.

Lisette how s lil miss Melina doin today?

Emma how s ur cycle treatin u?

Hiiiii to all my other girlies too :)

Kim, I hope you test results ate good.

Little guy and mommy had a rough night last night. He was fussy after his circumcision and wanted to nurse all the time. When he wasn't nursing he was crying. I was pretty much at my breaking point because I was so tired and my milk hasn't came in. I gave in and asked the nurse to give him a bottle, well basically sobbed. She was really nice about it and said she would if I wanted her to and she took him to the nursery so I could get some sleep. So far feedings are going much smoother, but I still breakdown in tears randomly. I am pretty much crazy hormonal now, and I thought pregnancy hormones were bad!

Fingers crossed for you 2moro Kim, wish I wasn't so far ahead of you guys!

I got a bfn today, no surprise since af not due till Friday at the earliest, but I'd just got some tests so you know, just thought I'd try them out ;-)

Think we posted at same time Stacie! Sorry you had a rough nite, those preggo hormones do crazy shit to you!! Hope 2nite goes better xx

Awww Stace...Being a new mommy is hard no matter who you are. Remember you are amazing! I am glad that it seems to have helped to get some rest...Thinking of you!

Hope you are doing ok Kim! Been thinking about you a lot this weekend!

FXd for you Em! Keep us updated with all of the testing...So exciting!

Congrats on the job Lauren...What exactly is the job you are doing? Working at home it awesome!

Ummmm Liz....saw your pics on facebook! It doesn't even look like you had a baby...You look fabulous! The only reason I can tell you have it bc of your cleavage which is also fabulous!

My congestion and allergies are back and I feel soooo crappy! Hoping that it doesn't last for the next 9 weeks. Also have decided to do some dog sitting for the next couple of months to make some extra cash! Hoping some people call me so that time flies by a little faster and I can contribute something while still taking it easy!

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Hi Jess, Rach, Lisette, Leese!

Aw Stacie, yeah the first couple weeks are crazy emotional- hormonal changes and sleep deprivation don't mix well!

My job will be to manage consultants that are supporting software at hospitals. I hear I'll be listening to a lot of complaining from them, lol. Oh well. I can flip them the bird through the phone.

Emma hoping for a bfp soon for ya!!

Kim how did your day go today?

Jessy I miss pajama days! I mean, I can stay in my pj's- but there's no laying on the couch all day anymore! Wah!

Congrats stave! Liam is absolutely adorable. Those cheeks! How much did he weigh? Breastfeeding will get easier just keep reminding yourself! Plus with a csection you need extra rest so try not to be too hard on yourself... Even when the hormones make you feel crazy. I definetly had sevetal "i just want to cry" days. But its Soooo worth it.

Thanks kris. I'm 2lbs lighter than I've been in years & the boobs are ridic... And my family talked about them all last night haha I when from none to exploding... plus not pumping for hours didn't help. Ooh well.

Kim- hope your #s come out great!

Emma- fingers crossed for you.

Lauren- Congrats on the new job!

Congrats on baby Liam, Stacie! 9lbs 6oz is definitely a big healthy little man. I hope you can post a pic real soon. I can't wait to see what he looks like!!

Kim i know right now is a very awkward spot to be in. The unknown just kills you inside BUT what you need to try and do is, not think about it. Don't stress yourself out more than need be. If you remember, Stacie had bleeding the first like week she got her BFP. Just try and be positive. You've waited awhile for this moment and you deserve it. I hope you get results back asap tmrw morning. Let us know. Did you take another digi? PS - 18 is my lucky and fav number. So, i pray it brings you good things as well!

AFM still no AF. I just feel like jumping off a cliff at this point. I feel so useless and a poor excuse for a woman. I can't even get my damn period or have children. Just having one of them days. Thank God tmrw is my Friday. I'm so exhausted and ready to relax. My mind is in overdrive.

Wow Stace big boy :) How was the day today? Big hugs ur way, it will get easier once ur home in ur own surrounding too! Don't be afraid to ask for as much help as u need :hugs:

Kim T&P ur way girlie xxx

Emm staying positive for u too hun, when will u test again? How was DS bday?

Jess miss Melina is in a double growth spurt (3weeks & also her 5week "leap" if anyone has read Wonder Weeks?) Anyways keeping us on our toes & having my boobs screaming WHOA lil baby!!! Lol

Kris lots of get well vibes ur way tonight! Allergies suck big time :(

Lauren sooo happy for u sweetie! Flipping the bird through the phone is the BEST and from home is even better ;)

Rach how doing doll?

Crystal if ur checking in give us an update xxx

Liz serious fb pic I agree! Loving the effects of bf here too :)

Leese what's the nursery theme & bedding gonna be for Nicholas? Any pics or ideas to share?

Amy :wave: hope u had a good weekend!

Praying for more than an hour of sleep at a time tonight...aaahhhh good thing they're made soo darn cute eh :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->