We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

omg kim i am sooooooooooooo happy for you hunni!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) yayayayyyay!!!!!

gotta make first dr apt!!!!!!!!!!

:)

CONGRATS!!!!! Try to think positively! Everything is going to be fine!!

Kris- you are so amazing. That is all.

Lisette- My hubby and I were chatting the other night and we said the same thing. It seems like he can't possibly by 10 weeks already but at the same time it feels like he's been with us forever and I can't picture life without him...

Headed to a wedding this weekend and little man is spending the night at the inlaws. I'm soooooooooo Nervous! but I know it will be ok. I'm looking forward to a few drinks and some time with the hubby but it's still leaving my baby for over 12 hours. eeeeeekkkkkk

Jess !!!! Change the count to 18 bfp!!!! I have waited soooooo long:)I think I'm still in shock!

Yay for the pma Kim! What did dh say? Lovin that ticker!!

Lisa when the heck did you hit 20weeks wowsers!! Lookin hot mama!! I sure hope I get my bfp next week but not too hopeful, no symptoms at all haha!

I agree Lisas one sexy mama with cute bump! Emma I'm feeling very hopeful for you!!!!we are going to have us 20 bfp very soon I have a feeling!!! So hubby was hilarious he asked me if I wanted to thank "him" I was like really? Then he's said I was just trying to get out of helping with the move. He was just kidding of course.
Yay for the pma Kim! What did dh say? Lovin that ticker!!

Lisa when the heck did you hit 20weeks wowsers!! Lookin hot mama!! I sure hope I get my bfp next week but not too hopeful, no symptoms at all haha!

I am so happy for you Kim! What amazing news to end of the week! I love your ticker doll!

Great bump pic Leese!

I don't have Stace on facebook so keep me updated...What a great day today!

Guys I just went to the restroom and had a good bit of red bleeding. This is killing me.

Kim ok dont panic u should definetly call ur dr to get ur hcg numbers. I believe it will be fine and to prove it i'm changing the bfp count right now.

Lookin good Leese bump wise!

Liz Cam is just such a freakin cutie patooty!

OH MY GOD KIM!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOOXXO congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

Kris - huge hugs and happy belated birthday to RJ!

Lisa looking good momma!

Emma can't wait to hear good news for you honey!

Jessy, liz, rach, amy, crystal, lisette....hi my dears.

and.......stacie!!!! especially looking forward to your announcement today!

love all of you crazy bitches!

Guys I just went to the restroom and had a good bit of red bleeding. This is killing me.

holy fuck Kim I just missed this...I'm sorry....sending all the prayers I have.

Oh bollocks Kim. But saying that, I had what was like a full af when pg with ds so its not always bad news. Lots of love your way xxx

Stacie has not updated on fb yet.....I'll keep u posted xx

Oh bollocks Kim. But saying that, I had what was like a full af when pg with ds so its not always bad news. Lots of love your way xxx

Stacie has not updated on fb yet.....I'll keep u posted xx

Basicly she's an hour behind me so it's only 9:20 for her. I think she said her c-section was at 9:30 am right???

Getting hcg done sat morning. Asked about progesterone supplements but she said " well if the horse has already gone thru the gate". I was like seriously you just said that??? I requested her to ask the dr.

that's not funny...why are people so insensitive? idiots!

Kim, I am keeping everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Rach, sorry you are going through all of that, it must be very frustrating and emotional!

PUPO mamas, your babies are so adorable I can hardly stand it!

Stacie, good luck to you! Can't wait to see your stubborn little man!

Afm, today is closing and moving day! I can't believe it is here!!! I am a mixture of nervous (until we have the keys in hand), excited, and exhausted from all the packing. Not sure when I will be online again, possible this evening but it might not be for several days.

Uuggg Kim sweetie :hugs: people are just idiots! Super positive vibes & love ur way girlie xoxo

Kris I have no words :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Leese 20WEEKS?!?! Eeeekkkk u look super cute & compact chica :)

Liz was an adorable new avatar :cloud9:

Happy Friday to everyone, hope its a great day for u all & good weekend plans coming up? Canwait to see Stace's new lil PUPO sweetie :)

WTF Kim?????? She said that?? What a fucking idiot...i swear some people r just...pretty goddamn stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->