We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

No ive taken pics and zoomed and played about with it but it doesnt show up... Ill test again 2moro and hopefully we'll be able to see something.

If we examine this in a logical standpoint (ooo love how i just sounded like a total smart cookie with that phrase LOL) ur due friday and we're monday..so a shadow of a line if most definetly acceptable..and welcome...cuz it will get darker nanananan

ohhh can't wait to see tomorrow's results emma!

Kim keep us posted on your tests. xoxo

My boobs didn't get big until after I had the baby really.

So...Ryan won't take a bottle and I'm freaking out because i have to go away from Sunday to Weds next week! i'm going to keep trying. She's acting like it's disgusting. :(

Emma !! So happy for you can't wait for your update tomorrow!

Still haven't heard from dr

I'm not getting too excited, it's only a shadow, like you can see where the line should be kinda...

Argghh Kim, have you tried ringing them back?

Kim r u getting the levels again today or tomorrow ish? Cuz i guess they want to compare the rise right?

It was technically in the range for where I was at when I had it drawn I would have been about 17 dpo. But remember the bleeding had just started the afternoon before. I might get a cheapie test just to see if it's neg now. But I just don't wanna give myself false hope. The bleeding has been a lil heavier today With cramping. Dr wants another hcg Tomorrow but I'm not driving 2.5 hours to get told its at 8 and I would have to be retested til it is less than 5. So I told them I would get it done fri night. Which means no results til Monday again.

Omg em fxd for u!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh

Kim i hope it keeps going up and up fxd for u!!!!

Kim i have everything crossed for you that your HCG picks up and this bleeding is just IB and the cramping is from the uterus stretching. I'll be praying for you.

Emma i hope you wake up to a nice pink line! Let us know ASAP. Sounds like you have some PG symptoms!!

AFM yup, you've guessed it... still no AF. I tested for the heck of it last night and it was a bfn. Ughhh man.

Thinking of you Kim...I know how scared you must be hun! Big hugs of support to you!

Hope that maybe, shadow line turns into a bright, pink line by the end of the week Em! FXd for you!

Sorry Rach...You cycle is out of control! Sending you lots of love!

Hey girlies :wave:

Kim praying those HGC #'s get stronger & stronger hunni xoxo

Emm YAY for being PUPO :happydance: Anything other than "stark white" is a line girlie :happydance:

Rach sweetie we posted at the same time yesterday, I'm soo sorry ur going through this crap still :( Wish I could help or give u useful advise hunni! Big hugs & remember we're all here rooting for u so pls always know u can come talk to us xxx

Stace how u doing hun? Thinking of u :hugs:

Jess period type cramps??? Eeekkkkk Charlie gonna be here sooooon :happydance:

Lisa love the jungle theme! Can't wait to see ur sweet lil babe :cloud9: And pg wabble only gets funnier ;)

Kris hope ur feeling better babe?

Miss Melina was super clingy all night but seems back to her calm happy lil self today :cloud9:

Ugh, starting to think I imagined that shadowy hint of a line yesterday.....can't really see anything this morn. Today's tests are 10's and yesterday's was a 15 so thought I'd def see something, not sayinng I'm out but don't feel like I'm definitely in either! Ugh!

Anyway, how's everyone else? Kim how's the spotting? Xx

Aww em give it another day or so. Everything crossed for you!!!

Rach thanks sweetie. Hope you get your af soon so you can move on to next try!

Flow increased some yesterday. Didnt bother testing this am might do it tomorrow.

Hi everybody else! Glad all the lil ones are doing good! Jess! It could very well be the start of something!!! Anymore cramps?

kim i really hope it works out for you hunni fxd for you xoxoxoxoxoxo

em its still early hunni! fxd you get ur bfp by friday <3

afm my visit went excellent today nicholas is 13 oz & is super healthy & doing great

my results-

downs-1 in 66,000
trisomy 13 or 18- 1 in 250,000

so im very very happy :) thank you god!!!!!!

my phone is dead i will post a pic asap!

super syked my baby shower invites are goin out this weekend & my registry is officially done :)

how are you girls doing???

So the anniversary of my 1st mc is coming up....would be great if I got my bfp....

Awesome news lisa! So happy for you.
Emma! I have everything crossed for you to get your bfp this Friday!

I bought a cheapie test ... Guess I will see if there is a line or not and if so how dark it is. I have been feeling nauseous today and yesterday. But I think it is just false hope. Probably my nerves with the move and everything else going on.

O em i remember that time .. Its hard and it sucks i really hope u can get ur bfp how do u feeel any dif??

Kim thats good sign the nausea i really hope this is it for u!!

Rach any news??

Jessss u out there dude how r u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back