We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm definetly gonna try breastfeeding but i promissed myself that if ever it doesnt work it then i'll accept it and just move on. U cant force yourself if it really reallyyyy doesnt work and think bad about yourself either.

Emma not even a teeny lil smidge??? How r u feeling?

Lauren hmmm could it be the temperature of the milk or even the type of nipple??

Super duper excited for the thanksgiving long weekend this weekend!! We have a baby shower on sat, sat night we're going to my parents for the turkey dinner, sunday we're spending the day at the fall leaves festival in Tremblant and monday we're hanging out with our bff's. Plus tuesday night is DH's bday!!!

Mhhhmmmm turkey and cranberries and mashed potatoes and stuffing and pumpkin pie and......fuck i'm making myself drool damnit grrrrrrrrrrr

Ummm Jessy that was just cruel... ummmmm yummmy... you suck J/K! Another month and a half until Thansgiving here.

I BF and plan on doing it for as long as possible. I didn't give myself the option to fail. As soon as I got preggo I just decided that I was going to and that was all there was too it. Fortunetly I've had no problems- other than the pain from Cam cluster feeding the first few days we were home- so I didn't really get tested either. However, there is tooooonnnns of free support on BF if you do have any issues. Hospitals here are really trying to encourage women to at least try it because the health benefits are so good. That being said, if you choose not too I don't see any issue with that either. I wasn't a BF kid and I came out fine and have a great immune system. I originally planned on BF for 6 months but it's so easy to feed him anywhere right now so I probably will continue until who knows when (I will NOT be one of those women with a 3 year old BF though, sorry! if any of you don't think that's weird). I seriously hate the process of warming a bottle and storing them ect so BF is just easier... aka I'm a lazy bum

Kim i'm so sorry. I know how upset you are. I'm thinking of you. I hope the doctors can figure something out for you so you can get that sticky bean. Next time you have a strong ovulation you will get a strong sticky bean. We are here for you. So this would be considered a chemical, right?

Emma it's still early. I hope you get your BFP :)

Still no AF here. Tried having some rough sex the other day to try and open it up or something lol. Didn't work. In 2 days it will be 2 months since i got my last AF.

How you doing Kim? :hugs:

Aww Rach, what the freaky Jesus is going on??? I don't know how it works over there but is there nothing you can do without insurance? Is there a free clinic or anything?

(Jess 7 days to VD!!!!! eeeeekk!! :happydance:)

How you doing Kim? :hugs:

Aww Rach, what the freaky Jesus is going on??? I don't know how it works over there but is there nothing you can do without insurance? Is there a free clinic or anything?

(Jess 7 days to VD!!!!! eeeeekk!! :happydance:)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I know trust me!! I've been counting down the days for my Smolderhalder fix!! Have u seen the new previews??????????

??????????? Chica u are missing out on the goodness!!!!!!!!

And i swear to god there has been alot of rumbling that they will find some kind of magical way to save Elena from becoming a vampire and if that does indeed happen i will be fucking pissed!!!

Aw they totally will though, they cant let her be a vampire or where does the story go? She will be able to play them both forever then!

N'uh huh she has to become a vampire. It's the necessary next step in the story. Same thing happend in the books. We're at season 4 and they need to switch it up big time.

FYI this season she's both kathryn herself and huge flashbacks to Tatia the first doppelganger during the klaus elijah era!!

OMFG Joseph Morgan (Klaus) is a freakin scrumptious piece of evil pie! i'd do him...and Smolderhalder..at once if necessary LOLOL

I am so excited for my V Diary fix...I find Klaus super sexy too! Must be the bad guy vibe! Can't wait! :)

Haven't heard from Crystal for a while...

I clearly need to watch this... I don't think the hubby will enjoy it though haha but I hear it's on demand so too bad for him

Sorry guys, I know I am way past due for an update :) We made it home on Monday and so far things are going fairly well. Little guy is eating great (he gained 5oz from when he went home on Monday to his check up on Wednesday). I am hoping he will be back up to his birth weight tomorrow when we see his pediatrician. He had a little bit of jaundice, which we had to have two heal sticks for, but luckily he doesn't need photo therapy for it (yay!). He pretty much just eats, sleeps, and poops LOL. I forgot how much I love the cuddly newborn phase. I want him to stay little!

The c-section ended up being not too bad. I have some good pain killers, but haven't really needed them for pain in my incision (I have taken them for back pain and hip pain, which I attribute to the combination of the first attempt at my spinal and carrying around a huge bump for the past few months).

I hope everyone is doing well, I didn't get to catch up entirely, hopefully tomorrow (It will be our first day without DH home!)

Well, ive been for 2 pees and no sign of af yet....got a bfn yesterday but haven't tested today. Only got one hpt left so will use it in morn if nothing appears today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->