We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi girls! Kim what's the outcome?
Emma I hope you get one too!

Long Island Medium got me again...crying like a baby! I love it though, it's really comforting.

I never watched long island medium and thats where i live hmmm lol

Damnit em... Fxd late implanter hunni xo

Sorry emm.... Big hugs to you! I'm with you. My test was neg this am too. There is a very questionable shadow very questionable.... Since it was 59.1 last Saturday I should have had a dark line with that alone even without it doubling everyday so I know its less than the 59.1 now

Ahhh i'm sorry Kim. Big big hugs to you hunny.

Emma fxd for late implanter!!

Lauren i love LIM! Theresa is freakin awsome!

Leese i'm here lol. Couldnt get up for work yesterday due to huge cramping. I can hardly stay sitting in my chair at work cuz my back and tummy keep seizing up :(

Rach any AF news?????

Stace how is Liam doing?? How r u feeling?

Happy hump day to all my girlies!

Aw Kim I'm so sorry hunny, lots of love & hugs your way xxx

Jess do u think you're in labour or just bh? I didn't even realise I was in labour at first coz it was just like af pains in my back...

Aw Kim I'm so sorry hunny, lots of love & hugs your way xxx

Jess do u think you're in labour or just bh? I didn't even realise I was in labour at first coz it was just like af pains in my back...

Very doubtfull cuz it's a huge cramp and then tampers off but i still kinda feel it. Like a pressure.

I pretty much figure once i do have actual labor pains it will be the same kind of cramping like i had with my mc right? Same contractions and etc.

Awwww kim darling I'm soo sorry :( loads of hugs ur way :hugs: will you go back to the dr just to be sure?

Emm keeping everything crossed girlie xxx

Jess soo exciting & close now...I was thinking the same as u...pain would be the same as with the mc since I did it at home with the pills but let me assure u there is a diffrence in pain level ;)

Kris u feeling better doll?

Lauren how's the packing coming hun?

AFM my little chubster is weighing in a 10.6lbs this morning :o we can safely say she did good on her growth spurt! A month old this Friday already! Time really does fly when ur having fun :)

Hope everyone is having a good hump day! Love ya'll xxx

Still really stuffed up and not sleeping well but I am doing ok...Ready for this bubs to be here...Only 8 more weeks!

Awesome weight gain for little Melina...they do grow so fast!

Hi girls,
Emma I'm sorry you didn't get the dark line yet :(

Kim when is your next appointment? i'm thinking of you.

I'm sitting here watching DH trying to feed the baby a bottle. this is brutal and I leave in 4 days! it's killin me. She doesn't want it :( maybe once I"m gone it will be better. ugh.

Uuggg lauren hunni :( :hugs: I'm trying Melina with DH & the bottle this Friday...scary stuff!Sending lots of positive vibes ur way xxx

(Sorry ladies, I'm new on here and posted a reply...then I realized I had only read the first page of this thread...I didn't see there was more than one page! I wanted to delete it as the conversation had moved on, but it won't let me not write something...sorry again! Ignore me lol!)

Hey that's ok...the more the merrier! :)

Lisette you might have more luck because she's younger? DD1 took a bottle no prob!

hey girls good morning

quick question for ya

nicholas usually kicks up a stormmmm

i feel today hes not as active i felt some movements but not really as much as usual...i think im bugging out, its so nervewracking, did you guys have days where your babies werent as active???

We gave little man a bottle after only a couple weeks because I didn't want him to think he had an option about it. haha. I'm a mean mommy. He takes it fine now, although he used to take it room temp and now it has to be hot for him to even think about it because they heat it up so much at daycare.

There were definetly days where Cam was less active but if you're worried then get checked or eat something cold- better safe then sorry

How many of you are breastfeeding?

i was always so im guna formula feed...but i am kinda researching more and etc. i dont know what to do now...

Don't know what it's like where you are Leese but over here there's a lot of pressure to bf. i always said i would give it a good try and see what happened. We had a few probs but managed 4 months and i was proud that we had done it for that long. We have a help service here called little angels who help with bf'ing and you could call them any time to ask advice and i actually found them really helpful. But we kind of got to a stage where we are both ready to stop! It was a good excuse to sit and relax with my ds though and put my feet up for half an hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->