We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Yay stace!!! So glad you guys are doing good!!!!

:)

so exciting lol

em, what dpo are you today??

Duno bout dpos Leese but I was expecting af today and it's 1.40pm and still nothing....just normal creamy cm.

Stace i'm glad it's been going pretty good! And as for the hip pain and everything else completly normal hunny.

Emma hmmm....sounds very promissing :)

I havent heard anything from Crystal either!

I actualy havent really spoken to Mel lately. They we're waiting until after coming back from their trip. They're going to mexico for a week towards the end of the month.

Liz vampire diaries is just the best! And like i ve been saying a weekly does of Smolder does a body reallllll good hiihiihii

TFGIFF!!! I cant believe that i'm done next friday! Althought work has been fucking crazy since i'm getting everything together and transfering everything to my replacement.

OK, kind of caught up now :0

Kim- I am so sorry, hopefully you can get a nice strong ovulation next time around and a super sticky bean.

Rach- all I can say is wtf. I hope you either get a surprise BFP or AF soon!

OK, I am sorry that I didn't post all the details sooner. DH tagged me in a bunch of pics right after Liam was born and I assumed you all could see them (all the details on the baby were in them too).

OK, so I know I posted earlier but little guy weight 9lb 6oz and was 21 inches long and had a head circumference of 15 inches! (by contrast his brother's head was only 14.25 inches and he got stuck and needed forceps, so really glad this one didn't come out the same way!) The pediatrician was concerned about his head size until she walked in and saw DH's head (she had the nurse measure his head and it was 24.5 inches, which apparently is large, especially for a man who is only about 5'6" tall :)) My Dr. said the c-section was the right choice (and he doesn't seem to recommend them very much) because for one the baby was large and wedged up under my ribs and would have been hard to turn and we were surprised at delivery to find that he decided to turn footling breech, so he was actually born feet first. (The anestesiologist said he could see toes when the Dr. made the final incision, LOL) The Dr. said it was unlikely he would have got the baby to turn and if he did, being footling breech increased the risk of cord entanglement and he was afraid that we may have ended up with an emergency c-section anyway. So I am completely at peace with my decision to have the c-section :)

Breastfeeding is way harder than I thought. Sleep deprivation is not a problem, little guy sleeps well at night, but he has now decided to take forever to latch on and he gets so frustrated. It took me 45 minutes to get him to latch on this morning and he went almost 5 hrs between feedings. I told DH that if he would have got to 5 hrs I was going to get a bottle. I think our time breastfeeding exclusively is running short. I would like to make it another week before we start doing a ton of bottle feeding, but the little guy is doing a number on my nipples and pairing that with his refusal to latch on make feeding really uncomfortable right now. I want to keep breastfeeding because I know it is what is best for the baby, but part of me just wants to throw in the towel. I have a pump now, so I might try pumping some feedings and see if he will do both. I don't know. I am torn.

OK, so I know it is way late, but here are some pics for those who don't have me on FB:
Logan and Liam.jpg

Check up.jpg

First Bath.jpg

OMG Stace...What a cute little boy! Both of them but Liam is precious! I am so glad you are doing well! Thank you for posting the pics...I have been sooo curious!

Thinking of you Em and FXd for you tomorrow hun!

hi girls! I'm sorry I have been Mia we moved yesterday but just for about 8 weeks til we can close on a home so for now we are renting a friends home. Wow moving was such a task. Still getting settled. But we at least got our home squared away with closing. I'm still bleeding:( it's been over week but it is slowing down. I am getting my blood drawn tomorrow for the repeat hcg. So yeah what a week.

Stace- Liam is absolutely precious. He's such a cute baby!!!! I could just kiss his lil chubby cheeks:) congrats!

Kim sorry ur feeling blahhh. And moving is a pain! I guess u guys arent unpacking everything tho?? So you'll have to repack soon and gahhhh..

Stace ur lil man is a cutie patooty! I think it's definetly a good thing for the csection cuz seems like it would of ended up with one anywais right?

Lauren any luck bottle wise with Ryan???

Is everyone having a super dee duper fab friday??? Thinking of y'all :)

Happy Friday to all my girls :)

Emm keeping all my little bits crossed for ya!

Kris how u feeling hun?

Lauren I hope the bottle took better & ur ok to be leaving this weekend?

Leese adorable new avatar pic :cloud9:

Stace sooo great to hear u & Liam are doing good, he absolutely precipous! Hang in there on the bf if u can, my nipples & boobs definately got better after about 2weeks!

Kim sending good vibes ur way sweetie, hope ur ok xoxo

Jess happy eating this long weekend girlie ;)

Rach :hugs:

Liz how's Cam doing?

Crystal??? Send us an update when u can xxx

Amy :wave:

AFM bit of an emotional meltdown type day yesterday but after some decent sleep much better today & with H home early for an extra long weekend its looking great :) Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian chicas xoxo

Stace awwwww!!!! Hes such a cutie pie!!!!! So happy for ya xo

Kim and em thinking of u hope this is guna be it for u guysxoxo

Rach how r u??!

Jess hope ur doing ok hunni

Lisette thank u!! Hows melina that cutie :)

Still no af.....still bfn....never been late in my life! Balls to this, I'm off on holiday today yipeeee! Have a great weekend everyone xxx

good morning girls!

I thought I posted last night but i don't see it here...hmm.

Stacie your boy is a sweetie pie!! there's definitely no shame in formula feeding, but I know how you feel. Pumping for DD1 worked for us - we had a terrible time with breastfeeding so I didn't torture myself over it.

Emma never been late??!! hmmm...hopefully just a late bfp! :)

Kim good luck today, keep us posted. I hear ya about moving...I'm so not looking forward to it, we haven't even started packing...eek!

Ryan will take a bottle of breastmilk, but she's rejecting the formula. DH says she tries to swat it out of his hand. I don't have enough pumped to last her the whole time I'm gone, so she'll just have deal with it I guess!

Lisette it might be too late, but it is the new Avent one with the short nipple with the fat base and bottle.

DH is off golfing this morning, and my in-laws are on their way for thanksgiving! I leave tomorrow night for my new hire orientation. I can't lie, I'm slightly looking forward to sleeping in a hotel....ALONE...for 3 nights! As long as Ryan's eating well, I'll completely enjoy that!!

Have a good weekend girls, and happy thanksgiving to you Canucks!

Yay happy thanksgiving too all my canadian chicas!! I cant wait for turkey tonight!!!! Plus we ve got one of bff s baby shower today sooo it s a very eventfull day for sure! I was up sooo early this morning for no damn reason butttt on the up and up DH gave me a lil somethin somethin so s all good :)

Lauren is it a total fab hotel??? Fluffy duvet?? Room service? Wait wait even better mini bar??????????? Mhhhmmmm..

Emma any news this morning???

Happy saturday to all :) :)

hi girls, sorry for not popping in sooner. I wanted to update sooner but everything keeps changing here day by day . lol but as for now I am still here in Edmonton and they are counting my pregnancy from my LMP and not the ultrasound so to them I'm 33 weeks today -.- baby Ethan was measuring 5lbs and 3 oz a few days ago and looks perfectly content inside other than his head being al squished up in my pelvis. they can't decide if to induce or make me wait longer. the neonate dr.s said its ok to deliver now but the OB wants to wait and the OB meds would like to push for induction sooner rather than later based on my health. My blood sugar is dropping all the time or spiking and it makes me feel like crap , my blood pressure is slowly rising ( i think this place stresses me out) . So the plan is to reavluate everything on monday or tuesday unless something out of the norm happens over the long weekend.
I will feel so much better once the baby is here and safe and sound and I will feel a bit better if they transfer me closer to home soon.... just getting so frustrated with everything and having so many different dr's with different opinions .

Jessy I don't know, but I hope so!! :) so Ryan has been a dream baby so far, she never really cries...she'll just fuss when she wants something. But yesterday she screamed for 20 mins after being held by her grandfather- then it happened when he held her again! The poor guy, lol, she must not like any men but her daddy!

Crystal that would be frustrating! So are you all done with the steroid shots? You must be itching to have your baby in your arms and get home. So will you all be going home together in Canada?!

In canada do you do the turkey and everything too? Lol

Crystal glad u updated!! What a rough time sucks!! But im glad ur doin good baby ethan will b here so soon!!

Lauren- have you tried mixing the formula and breastmilk? Just a thought, but maybe if you mix it she would take the formula better? I bet it is the consistency of the formula she doesn't like, at least the formula I use is way thicker than breast milk.

Crystal- glad to hear your little guy is still doing well. I hope your Dr.'s can come to some agreement!

Emma- I am still staying positive for a BFP for you!

Kim- I am glad you got through the move, lots of positive healing thoughts your way!

Well after my post on Friday, we went to the Dr. and little guy had not gained anything since Wednesday, so we have to go back for another weight check at 2 weeks old. I was really surprised since he was feeding every 3 hrs. So I decided I would give him a formula bottle just to see how much he was eating, and he gulped down 3 oz in like 5 minutes. So the next feeding I decided to pump and feed him and he did the same thing. Well needless to say once he figured out the milk would come out faster from the bottle, he was done with breastfeeding altogether. He completely refuses to nurse, he just screams when I try to get him to latch on. I have been pumping all weekend, which isn't bad, but I physically can't pump enough to feed him! Today he ate 12oz of breast milk/formula in 6 hrs! The kid loves to eat! I really think I was starving him when I was breast feeding! I am a little sad that he no longer nurses, but I am happy that little guy is finally getting the nutrition he needs (plus some ;))

On October 15, at 7:00 pm in all time zones, families around the world will light candles in memory all of the precious babies who have been lost during pregnancy or in infancy. Too many families grieve in silence, sometimes never coming to terms with their loss.

If you or someone you know has suffered a stillbirth or infant loss due to SIDS/SUID, prematurity or other cause, we hope you will join us in this tribute to create awareness of these tragic infant deaths and provide support to those that are suffering.

Help us create a ‘wave’ of light across our nation!

I am going to decorate my own candle in memory of all the little ones lost! I hope you all join in your own way.

Attachments

• Awareness_Web_Header.jpg
    Awareness_Web_Header.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
aw kristin yea thats so nice, i cant believe the last time we did that was last year crazyyy....def be doing it this year also!!!

how are you girls doing??!

Hey all! Kris- I will definetly be doing it. That was the day I found I was preggo for the first time... The closer it gets the harder it gets. I love my little man but there will always be a "what if" and some wondering about who he/she could have been if they had stuck around... the feelings are so close to the surface in the month of Oct...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->