We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Jess....Sooooo exciting! Make sure to keep us updated! :) GL hun!

Here is my 32 weeks bump pic! I hope that I am not too far behind you Jess! I posted my 28 weeks pic for comparison! It is funny how you don't feel like you look different and then you put two pics beside each other! lol

Attachments

• 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 32 weeks!.jpg
    32 weeks!.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful Kris!!

Jessy that's awesome! I hope you're not like me and stay that way for weeks! Lol

We're moving tomorrow...argh! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Rach glad that AF showed up!

OMG girls soo many exciting updates!!! I will read better from the phone but I'm finally on the PC and can't post new pics for ya'll :)

bnb1.JPG

bnb2.jpg

bnb3.jpg

bnb4.jpg

bnb5.jpg

Kris- you look fab! Not too long!
Jessy- omg! Yay! Can't wait to head your news and see pics of your little lady in pink!
Lisette- what a cutie! Love seeing pics of everyones little ones... And in general. And if you have me as a friend on fb you'll know I love sharing them haha

oh my Jess!!!! How exciting! I totally wasn't expecting that news :) can't wait to see her pics!!!
Melina is soooo precious lisette! Love her smile :)
Kris you look great. And it is amazing to compare the difference. And your all baby so you know it's just your lil one get him/her self ready to appear:)
Lauren all my thoughts and prayers your way girl since we just went thru that. My word of advice is accept all and any help offered to you. It's a job:/ and to think we have to do it again very soon .... Ugh. We have an offer in on a home and should find out Monday if we got it. It was between us and one other couple. I'm so ready to get out of the rental and have my stuff unpacked. One good thing for you tho I'm sure your hubby is a much better planner than mine. So your move should go much smoother. My hubby runs on island time in his head and we were soooooo late for closing. Like 3 hours! Yeah thought I was gonna kill him:/but I gotta say it was hot watching him lift all the heavy crap;)should have done him in the back of the u haul. But we didnt even have time for a quicky. hmmm that makes me think we need a topic of the day.....
I suggest -different places we have done it.....

OMG Lisette. Melina is beautiful. She is so adorable. I just wanna snatch her up and give her tons of kisses!

Jessy OMG NO WAY!!!!!!!! How exciting. That is crazy insane. I am so happy and can't wait for Charlie to make her entrance into this world. WOWZA! Who would have guessed she would be an October baby rather than November?!?!? That is just so awesome. I love surprises like that.

Kristen your belly is gorgeous!!

WOW where do I begin!?!?

Jess holy cow r u at the hospital like now?!?! We need constant check ins from u missy! R ya ready? Is H freaking out? Remember mine?!? Ahahahaha! I was keeping him calm for our planned trip to be induced! Thinking of u babe xoxoxo

Lauren how u holding up sweetie? Sooo much craziness for u lately hun! Girls behaving for mommy? New job going well? And the move!!! Eeekkkkk :hugs:

Rach sooo happy AF finally showed & u can get on to a nice fresh cycle doll! Any hope on seeing a Dr soon?

Emm happy to hear H is cooperating on schedule ;) Are ya coming up to O time?

Kim mmmmmm back of a Uhaul sounds yummy! Glad to hear ur in good spirits hunni :hugs:

Kris ur belly looks rockin! How u been feeling? Sleeping ok?

Stace how's ur good lil eater doing? God he's adorable :)

Liz I know what u mean with the pics...like I could just snap away & post all day long! We'll soon need a set vacation time to organize & print/frame some of these great pics! What's lil Cam gonna be for Halloween?

Leese :wave: where u at girl? Mani/Pedi tonight right? Mmmmmm enjoy for me too :cloud9:

Amy hope ur doing good too :)

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? I'm hoping my lil miss decides to finally be full longer than 2hours & let mommy get some sleep! God bless her she's doing sooo much better on the meds for the reflux & as u can tell from the pics is generally very happy :) Now trying to get her to stay in her bucket seat is a whole other story!!! We've had to make a point of taking her out everyday so she can get used to it a little & still was walking around Coscto today with her in my arms!!! Thank God my mom was with us but soon ill be forced to let her cry :(

Great pics of Melina!!! She's so sweet! I can't believe how big Ryan is getting. I'll have to post a pic.

Thanks for the tips Kim! My DH has been so organized and productive with the move. Want to know why??? Because he wants to GOLF on Sunday if everything is done. Grrr. And we're closing weds so lots of time!

We never did it anywhere too weird. On the hood of the car I guess!

Jessy, how goes it?

Kris ur bump is absolutly total yummy mummy!!

Kim glad things r going good and crossing my fingers for u monday u get ur new house!!

Lisette im glad Melina is doin good on the meds and is now in happy baby mode most of the time.

Lauren of course it s due to golfing gahhh i swear that sport is just..a huge black hole men get lost in..sad i know..

Well AFM if i thought i was in pain before it s nuttin like now lol i feel like i fell down the stairs and bruised every single part of my body. My vagina is killin me and ive gushed out so much plug since last night it s crazy. I was up pretty much all night with cramps but it was always the sharp pains inside kind. I know sex is supose to help bur im so sore that i dont even think i could manage a pinky stimulating my cooch lololol

As for kinky sex..god i think i remember what that is lololol..hmmm theatre..bathroom restaurant..outdoors in a public park..side of a non busy road..on the beach in cuba..i love..well loveddd..kinky sex..now i cant even get my legs open omggggg

Good sign losing your plug!! If you can get one of those exercise balls to sit on that feels good. And do some yoga moves to stretch your hips...I know it sounds like it will hurt but it feels so good at the end, and might help get Charlie out!

OMG...So exciting Jess! I hope this means Miss. Charlie will be making her appearance soon! :)

GL with the move Lauren! You must be so excited to get into your new house! My hubby went golfing today too...sigh! Maybe it will snow soon and we will get our hubbies back!

Melina is a such a beautiful, happy baby! I am so glad that she is feeling better with her reflux. I hope that she gets used to her car seat soon...some kids love it and some kids hate it! I have been sleeping ok just getting up once or twice but I do toss and turn. I think it is a combo of nervousness and being sore!

Good luck on the home offer Kim! I hope that it comes through for you! Mmmmm u-haul sex...that it hot!

Mine is parking lot on the hood of a car, the car wasn't even ours! Hehehehe...

Sooooooo oct 21st just became the most incredible day of the year cuz lil miss Charlie arrived at 5:48 am!!!! My water broke at 9:30 pm last night and they submited me in at 10 right away. I was at 4 cm dilated and 80%effaced. By midnight i was contracting every 2 mins and tuffed it out till 4:20 am then took the epidural. Now here is the shocking part as soon as i got it i opened at 10cm completly effaced and started pushing before freakin 4:30!! Since i had just got the epidural i didnt feel dick all! They had to tell me when i was contracting and when to push. An hour and 15 mins later she was on my tummy!

6 pounds 1 ounce at 19 inches long. Light brown hair and gorgeous bright blue eyes. She s just..honestly there r no words :) im feelin good i mean pretty stiff vagina wise but meh thats completly normal :)

Jessy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, I actually can't believe it! I am so happy for you and it sounds like a wonderful experience! I can't wait to see pics of your little princess! Way to go Lady! You are every pregnant woman's dream that they go in to labour at 37 weeks naturally...I am slightly jealous! hugs to you and Charlie!

shes so beautiful jess! i am so happy for you girl cant wait to see more pictures! hope you guys are doing well, <3<3<3

xoxoxo

Omg Jessy, wasn't expecting that news!!!! Massive congrats mummy! Can't wait to see her! :happydance::happydance:

OMG, congrats Jessy! I am so envious! I walked around dilated 2-3cm for a week and a half and still didn't go into labor! You must be the ideal pregnant woman!!! I can't wait for pics of little Charlie! Oh and I guess you and DH will have to get her a halloween costume now ;)

Going to the pumpking farm today! We are taking Logan by himself, since little guy is still only 3 weeks old he is staying with Grandma. It is supposed to be beautiful today, so I can't wait!

Hey Stace...question for you, what did your pre-term contractions feel like when they started? I was at L&D yesterday bc I was having period like cramping. Started at 12pm ish went to hospital round 3pm and they didn't quit until 8pm ish. They did an NST and baby was doing great (I wasn't worried about movement just the cramping) and told me to go home with usual intructions...if you see blood, waters breaking, etc.

Just wondering what you felt like. It def. wasn't labour contractions bc I know what those feel like but they also weren't normal cramps either. Maybe stretching or baby engaging. Anyway my Dr. was really patronizing and told me that it was probably bc I was anxious. I don't think she meant to but I am a very practical person and wouldn't make big deal over nothing. Going to talk to my OB on Tuesday and see what she says...I feel like she is too nonchalant about my treatment, kind of like the first time. Makes me nervous...

ANYWAY!!!! Jess, I want pics of this little sweetheart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->