We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi girls, sorry I haven't checked in in a while, I started my new job and went to PA for a few days. Ryan took the bottle just fine while I was gone and is back on the boon again :) work will be busy and an adjustment for all of us since we'll all be home all the time!

Crystal my God you poor thing!! I'm so sorry. I hope the pain eases for you somehow. Remember that every day the little one is in there getting stronger! Even one more day can make a difference! You're a strong woman, you can do this! Xoxo

Jessy you're a free woman! Woo! Lisa and Amy glad all is great!

Hope all you girls are fabulous!!

sorry I have been Mia also. With the move and trying to adjust with the mc it's been interesting. But I have been thinking of all of you.
Crystal - hang in there girl! You have been so amazing to make it thru like you have! Thoughts and prayers your way.
Jess - so excited for you a year + off!!!!! You are going to have the best times with Charlie!!!!
Lisa and Amy- yay for all things going smoothly and nothing but good news being reported.
Emma- thinking bout you Chica! I must have missed your post??? Where are you at cycle wise???
Rach - hi hunny! How's everything ?
Lauren so glad she ate great for hubby! It will be so worth it once you get settled down with your job! Change is hard but keep your focus on your reasons why you picked that option:) lisette and stace how are y'all's lil sweeties?
Kris- your getting so close! Can't wait to see if your team blue or pink!!!!

Hi all u awesome gals :)
So Ethan finally arrived last night around 9pm (I think lol)he weighed 5lbs and 12 1/2 oz and was a little over 18 inches. He is in NICU but is just breathing on his own in his isolet and does not need any help feeding. But he is on a IV drip of glucose because his blood glucose was at 1.9. This morning it came up to
Normal range but he will stay on the drip for 48 hrs until he figured out how much insulin to produce( a normal process for babies born to type1 diabetic mothers)
He has the cutest hair, brown with loads of wavy blond highlites :)
The labor was long and painful just because I had to wait for assistance until I reached 5 cm. Friday night I started contracting pretty hard and the aim caused me to vomit , I vomited so much that the acids from my stomach burned the lining of my stomach and esophogas pretty bad, I was throwing up blood from Friday night until sat when he was born. When the dr rechecked me I was 4 1/2 cm but he took pity on me and said I was 5cm. So they got me the epi them broke my water and a little bit of pitocin. He was hard to push out because he was facing straight up not facing down.
But so happy he is here an healthy <3

Awww congrats hunny! Can't wait to see him! Sorry it was such a crappy few days for you but it sounds like Ethan is doing well and hes a good size to say he's 6weeks early xxxx

Crystal congratulations!!!! Welcome Ethan! I hope you both get back to normal really quickly. That's a pretty good size for almost 35 weeks, right? I'm happy that the labor ordeal is finally over for you!

Thanks Kim! It will be better working from home in the long run. How are you feeling? it sounds like you have a lot distractions right now. Are you in your new place now?

Crystal, congrats! I am glad Ethan is here and doing well. :hugs:

Hey chicas :wave:

Sooo mcuh to catch up on! Eeekkkk!

Crystal hunni I'm sooo happy to read ur sweet lil Ethan is here & doing well :cloud9: what an ordeal u poor thing! T&P ur way hun, hope you'll be home soon with ur whole family!

Jess :happydance: NO MORE WORK :happydance: how u feeling babe?

Lauren I miss ya girl xxx how awesome for the new job & Ryan being soo great for daddy! Phew :) How was the hotel yummy sleep?

Stace good job feeding ur chunky lil man :) Teehee! He's quickly sounding like Melina she's over 11lbs already from 8.3 that we left the hospital at! How's DS loving his baby bro?

Leese I'm soo happy for u doll :cloud9: enjoy all the wonderful appointments & shower prep for spoiling ur lil man & mommy too! Get lots of massages & mani/pedi's :)

Emm hope ur doing ok hunni, did the witch show?xxx

Kim sweetie I can only imagine what a rough time you've been through :( Sending lots of love & hugs ur way...hope u have lots of support around u :hugs:

Rach give us an update girl - what's been going on?

Kris how was ur weekend doll? Allergies letting up? Are u having ur H cook for u extra yummy goodness & spoling u?

Liz how's cutie Cam doing?

Amy awesome update on ur baby girl :) do u know if there is a shower being planned for ya?

AFM Miss Melina is doing sooo much better since starting her on the baby Zantac Wend night! Its making a world of diffrence in her lil tummy & we've all started getting good sleep this weekend esspecially mommy since bottle feeding has begun :happydance: H says she looks upset with him each time & I get sad looks & clutching my boob on the next feeds but all in all she's taking it & falling back asleep! SUCCESS :) :) :)

Hi girls, Crystal asked me to post this for her...isn't he sweet!!

Lisette I'm glad everything is going great for you guys :)

Attachments

• Ethan.jpg
    Ethan.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
Onggggg crystal!!!! Congrats sweeti he is soooooo cute awww!! That sucks with your labour :( i hope u Feel better :) xoxox

Stace how r u doing hunni hows little liam!?

Thank lisette :) i am actually get a mani pedi friday! I have my friends engagement party in manhattan wanna look fancy lol

Hows it going jess how r u doing??

Em how r u girls where r u in ur cycle??

Kim and rach hope ur doing good xo

Congrats on the arrival of Baby Ethan Crystal! What a little heartbreaker! :)

I am doing well, thank you Lisette! My allergies are doing much better and I am not nearly as stuffed up. Thank goodness bc I didn't think that I could last the rest of this pregnancy feeling like that! Just starting to get excited and can't believe I have only 6 short weeks left. They are going to fly by and I will get to meet this yellow bundle of mine. I can't wait to find out what it will be! Have an ultrasound on Tuesday to look at the size so far and am keeping my fingers crossed for a regular sized babe!

Glad your trip went well Lauren and little Ryan didn't cause any stress and she took the bottle no problem. :) Being a working mom is definitely a juggling game but it sounds like you have it all under control!

Hope you are all are having a great weekend! Anyone have any silly pregnancy halloween costumes planned? What about our new LOs, what are they being for Halloween?

did anyone ever get maternity photos at jcpenny or sears?? just wondering. i want to get them but a professional photographer over here is like mad expensive. i really want to get them done so either sears jcp or im guna ask my sister to do it

and at 28 or so weeks im going to this place near me to get a 4d ultrasound!

it comes w 25 minutes ultrasound, a dvd w video & still pictures, wallet pictures, 5x7's, & a teddy bear that has a recording of nicholas' heart beat!!!!!!!!!!! i cant freakin wait! !!

Good Morning all! I was so excited to see your news Crystal! So happy he's here and healthy! Hope you all get to go home soon!

I've been super busy with Cam's baptism and family photos and a big family dinner. Glad it's over! But it was a good time and nice to see everyone. Little man is doing well. Had to bring him back to the pedi because he was breathing funny on Friday- apparently just congested and basically they said get used to it because this cold/flu season already sucks and it's only going to get worse. Poor little man.

Much love to all for baby loss awareness day xxxxx

Crystal congrats on lil baby Ethan!! Im glad u finaly have that lil bundle in ur arms :)

Lisette yay for Melina s tummy being settled. Betcha those nights of good sleep have been fantastic.

Kris good lUck for ur us. Charlie was 3.8 lbs at my 32 week us so im curious to see if your yellow beany will b pretty much at the stage.

Leese oooo ur gonna have an uber fabulous weekend! Im drying for a pedi soooo baddly. Ive pretty much always done my own but damnit i cant reach lol grrrrrr

Liz how has it been so far with work during the day and cam at night? Still as hard to leave in the am or it s gotten better??

Lauren yayyy that the new job has been going great!

Stace ahhh Liam is just a hungry lil baby hiihii

Emma Rach and Kim how have u girlies been??

AFM officialy on day 1 of being off till nov 2013 ahhh it s wonderfull! Althought ive been kickin my ass to rest and take it easy when in reality i just want to start cleaning my upstairs bathroom lololol. Tons of cramping all weekend and got a scare saturday night and thought my water started leaking but turns out i kinda peed myself a bit omgggggg. The new game plan is to try lotsss of sex to get this going. DH was like wow i feel so abused lol i was like ahh hunny u know i loveeee u but i need this miniature female version of Chuck Norris outta me damnit :) :)

Congrats Crystal! Baby Ethan is a doll!

Jessy- I am sure you are enjoying your time off :) Don't rush little Charlie. You will miss being pregnant once she is here. Enjoy the time you have left and have DH wait on you as much as possible ;)

I agree. Jessy don't rush it! Being preggo is fabulous even when you're slowly being tortured. Enjoy your time off from work too! I'll try to contain my jealousy. I still dislike going to work. Some days are harder than others... I think it will be that way for a while... Fortunetly Cam sleeps amazing (*knock on wood). He sleeps 9:30-2/230, Eats, then Sleeps until about 6. We'd have to be up for work at 630 anyhow. Sat night he slept 9:30-4, then 4:15-8. I think his busy day wore him out!

Thinking of all your little ones today!

From this weekend

Attachments

• 68706_808681454071_150339441_n.jpg
    68706_808681454071_150339441_n.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
Cam is adorable!!!

:hugs: to everyone on baby loss remembrance day.

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and she looks perfect!!! Growth is right on track, etc and it was confirmed that she is most definitely a girl... first glimpse we had of her was her legs spread wide open and a very clear potty shot of 3 lines!

I am so happy she is doing well and that our 20 week scan went well! Now we get to honor our two girls today.. the one growing inside of me healthy and well and the one we lost.

Attachments

• Emily 20 weeks face.jpg
    Emily 20 weeks face.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • Emily 20 weeks girl.jpg
    Emily 20 weeks girl.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads