We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Wow Jessy.. so jealous! ;) enjoy yourself. Wow, just 2 more days and you'll be considered full term! Your pregnancy has gone so fast to me. I can't wait to see Charlie.

Congrats to you Crystal. What a big surprise!!! I got on here and saw the news and was like WHAT!?!? So happy for you. Ethan is cute as a button.

Liz your family is beautiful! Cam is getting so big!! Precious.

AFM still no AF... CD71. I went pee earlier and saw red. I hope it's coming... GEESH. Been having real bad nosebleeds too with blood clots in it. I've always had nose bleeds but man here lately they're AWFUL.

Hey girls,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up today but I wanted to check in before the day was over & say I'm sorry for all our losses & pray for our baby angels! I'm so blessed to have met you all even through such a painful way :( Hope u all had ok days with lots of love & support :hugs:

Awww baby Ethan is toooo cute! Hope you're doing well Crystal?

Ahh Jess, enjoy the lie's in and the chilling!

Rach i hope this is finally af for you and you can move onto a fresh cycle :hugs:

Afm - on cd 9/10 and we started bd'ing last night. Gonna try & do mon, wed, fri & sat. Can't do sunday coz i have a smear test booked for monday morning!

Ooo and my dh has just self-published his book on amazon!!!!

liz- cam is sooooo freaking cute you guys look great!

amy-love the u/s so happy shes doing good!!!!!!

rach-how are you sweeti hows it going??

hey lisette!! hope ur doing good hunni, give melina kisses for us!!

em-fxd hunni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope for ya

Congrats Amy! It s definetly a huge weight that goes off ur shoulders when u know everything is ok.

Liz Cam is an adorable cutie pie :)

Emma catch that eggy!! Ooo whats his book tittle?? Whats it about?

Rach ok nose bleeding clots sounds kinda scary..but ive never had a nose bleed so dunno whats normal and not. Keep us posted if it is Af

Stace i knooooow i have to enjoy it these last lil bits but damnit im at the point that i want my baby in my arms lolol. DH textes me almost every 2 hours wanting to know if it s time lol. Poor guy he s a huge ball of nerves.

For once im actualy happy it s a tuesday hiihii wonder why..lolol

It's called 'paragons of midgard'. It's a fantasy epic like lord of the rings type thing. I have never read anything like that before but I literally couldn't put it down! I'm so proud of him!! Don't think the U.S. version is available till 2moro but it will be available for kindle/iPad etc and it's only £0.99 ( dunno how much $) an he gets royalties & everything!!

Cool Emma! I'm gonna check it out.
Hi everyone! My job is craaaaa zzzzzzzyyy. Ah!

Miss yas

I had an ultrasound today and bubs is measuring right on target! Whooo Hooo! It is estimated to be around 4 pounds which to me seems crazy but then I will see this baby is 6 weeks so I guess that makes sense. I also only gained 1 pounds in the last 2 weeks...yaaahhhh me!

That is sooo cool that you husband wrote a book Em! I am for sure going to check it out!

Hope you feel better soon Rach and the nosebleeds stop!

Sorry your job is crazy and we miss you too Lauren...are you liking it so far though?

Hi Leese, Liz, Lisette, Amy, Sorry if I missed anyone!

Baby sounds perfect Kris xx

So my bff is 5 days late for af & she hasn't tested yet arrrggghh!! Her dh doesn't want her to test coz she was a couple of days late last month & they were gutted by bfn... So she's gonna wait till he goes to work!

How is your first few days of mat leave Jess? Enjoying yourself?

Emma that is just freakin cool! I ve always wanted to b a writer.

Lauren admit it crazy but u lovezzz it lolol miss ya hunny bunny xxxxxx

Kris nahh baby sounds right on target nuttin to worry about!

Sooo being off has been fantastic which is good. Ive gotten to the point of havimg too much pressure on my bladder and i have to wait 10 secs till i can actualy freakin pee! Which is painfull eughhhhh. I know enjoy it and etc im just so sore that i want this overly energetic munchkin outtttt. How is y all doin???

I think AF is officially here!!!!!!!! Never thought i'd be so excited in my life lol. :happydance:

73 phuckin days! GEESH.

Yaaaahhh Rach...that is awesome news! Here is to a new cycle!

My bladder hurts whenever it is a little bit full too Jess! It is so uncomfortable!

Congrats on baby Ethan!!! He's precious!!

Rach yay for af finally coming!

Emma so exciting! You must be so proud of dh

Rach yay for af finally getting here are you going to call your dr for a game plan??

How is everyone doing??

YAY Rach! I know it shouldn't be so exciting for AF but that's good and I'm happy for you anyway!

It's been so quiet here this week. Sorry, nothing exciting to report here.... no exciting weekend plans either. Anyone?

Yeh good news Rach xx

No exciting plans here either Liz! Dh is working so we are just visiting my folks. He is being a good boy tho & following my bd schedule!

Yay for AF Rach!

Sorry I have been MIA, but there are so many distractions at home, LOL. I know I will be a more faithful bnb member once I return to work in 3-5 short weeks :(

Oh and I can't believe little guy is 3 weeks old today!!!

Yayyy for AF Rach!! I still cant believe how long it took to kick in. Is it a really heavy flow? Bad cramps?

Sorry ive been MIA but i got the most shocking news today. Up all night with really bad pains inside my vagina and bellow my tummy. I figured no big ive got my dr app today so we ll see whats what. First thing he says while checking my cervix is ohh wow she s extremely low and im pretty sure has hair. Then he was like holy crap so ur dilated at 3 and 60% effaced i just sat up and was like wtf?!?!?!! He s like yupp quite normal ur feelin pain and pressure and i pretty much dont think ur gonna last another week..

So im just pretty much in shock right now lolol. Ive had lots of pressure on my lower tummy this afternoon so im thinkin maybe this weekend..exciting and scary stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->