We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oh course you are worried, any good Mom would be! I am glad he seems to be in good hands, at least, and they are taking good care of him!!! :hugs: to you!!! <3

What is the mattress wrap?

The mattress wrap is a special grade of plastic that u wrap the matress in. It's based on the toxic gas theory, that mattress give of toxic gases because of the stuff they are made with and that a baby may be to small to handle the gases , I am posting from my cell phone so I don't know how to include a link but if you google SIDS toxic gas theory New Zealand. You should be able to find the info. You know it may not be true but there is no harm to a baby by wrapping a mattress :)

Hi all,
The "megastorm" was a complete bust here. They cancelled daycare at 330 yesterday and for the day today--- but we literally got nothing. No outages, no flooding, barely any rain or wind... so daddy is at home with Cam. Lucky bum!

Crystal I'd be a mess! Hope he gets stronger and healthier and all this clears up quickly!

Little man is currently sleeping 9 hours straight at night. Then eats then back for another 2 or so. Amazing! Although my boobs feel like they are going to explode every morning! Ouchy. I'm hoping this sticks. I hear that there's usually a 4month sleep regression. Boohiss! Also, Little man officially rolled over last night. Those of you on Facebook should be able to see the video. So glad that we captured the moment and so sad that my little person is growing up so fast!

What are you all doing for Halloween?? Can't wait to see Cam as a Dragon tomorrow!

Omg Crystal i definetly understand ur anxiety!! Fuck id b terrified too. Im glad tho he s in good hands. I have the angelcare monitor and pad and trust me it s been fantastic! Lots of positive thoughts ur way hunny things will b fine :)

Liz wow rolled over already jesus time flies eh?

Leese oufff im glad it wasnt too bad weather wise for u sweety and that u guys r Ok!!

Stace i saw ur post on fb they fucked up Liam s app???? Did u get another one no prob??

Seriously people it s halloween tomorrow and my bday on thursday..and i just ain t feelin it lololol i mean with Charlie here time just blurs together.

Lauren i got the episotomy. Hardly anything tho and i felt dick all which rocksss. Im honestly all for baby #2! Not right now cuz i wanna enjoy my lil rockstar but maybe in a year or year and half we shall see :)

Crystal- I am sorry that little guy is causing so much trouble. I am surprised the hospital didn't send you home with a monitor, I know that happens a lot here when babies are premies and admitted to the NICU... Let us know how things are going!

Jessy- Sounds like your delivery was pretty good. I had an episiotomy with my first delivery and it sucked ass (of course I had major tearing too). I am not sure how many stiches I had and I am not sure I want to know. I am glad you are feeling good and I agree with wanting another one soon! I love this age so much :)

Lisa- Glad you survived the storm with little problems! Good luck moving!

Well as Jessy pointed out the fucked up Liam's appt. I changed it from yesterday to today so DH could be there and they cancelled yesterday's but didn't put us down for today. So then I get there and the chick behind the desk was like "We have no openings today for physicals, and we can't get you in until the 7th". I was pissed, DH even took the day off so he could meet the pediatrician. I asked her if they could work me in during a slot they keep open for sick patients, since it wasn't my fault and she said that they don't schedule appointments that way. I was seriously about ready to switch pediatrician's offices becase this is the third problem I have had this month. First, the lost Logan's chart (which I am sure happens a lot at the Dr. offices, but they called me two different days to make sure that he wasn't a new patient), then one of Liam's blood draws got sent to their other office and no one ever sent them to the right one (which isn't my office's fault, but you would think they would have followed up with the hospital since they never got the results!).

Well I called back and talked to a different lady and she had them work me in today. Little guy is growing fast! He weighs 12lb 8oz and is 23in long. He grew 2in and gained 2lb 7oz since his two week checkup!

The days definetly fly by right now! It's crazy. I can't believe November is almost here! Where did the last 3 months go?? I'd be ready for another little man anytime but practically speaking thats not the smartest idea- money, house, physically... bah! Plus we want to see our little man grow up. And I had such a good pregnancy, delivery, & Cam is such a good baby... I feel like we'd jinx it with another so I have to wait until I feel prepared for the worse.

Wowsers it's been a whie since i posted properly!

First of all Crystal - omg scary shit babe! I know when i was a baby i used to stop breathing when i was feeding and used to choke! Had to have my stomach pumped a couple of times too! Of course you are right to be worried and the wrap sounds a good idea - like you say it can't do any harm. Lots of love your way hunny :hugs:

Can't believe how much the bubs are growing up and how quick it's going! We need new pics please! And bump pics tooooo!!

AFM - My auntie passed away last week so we have the funeral on Thurs...:cry: She had cancer and was in the hospice so it was expected but still incredibly sad. Her daughter is my age and she has twin boys the same age as my ds and we are quite close so...

I'm coming to the end of the 2ww but am pretty sure i'm not gonna get any exciting news this week! Might test 2moro....but only about 10dpo...

DS wants to be spiderman for Halloween - not very scary but hey!

Sorry I can`t post properly and comment on all of your posts ladies! I love you all and I will read them all tomorrow when I have rested!

So I just got home from an overnight at the hospital...threatened pre-term labour. Contractions have finally started to slow down and my cervix is still closed but I was kept overnight for observation. Got a shot to mature baby's lungs just in case but so far baby is staying put and is not engaged. Have to go back tonight to get the second shot...I am so exhausted. Between my contractions and labour noises (lol) I had absolutely no sleep. Contractions started at 5 pm so went to hospital at 7pm. Had a bunch of tests, my FFN was negative. Got a little sleep from 11pm-2am but the contractions came back with horrible back pain that won't go away. I saw my ob and I am back on Friday for more tests, NST, and ultrasound I am quite tired and uncomfortable but baby is still doing great. Lots of movement, etc. Wondering if this bubs is going to stay put!

Just a quick stop to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Here's a pic of the pumpkin i carved :)

Attachments

• pumpkinnn.jpg
    pumpkinnn.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
Aww no Kris! Hope you are resting up xx

Rach that is completely awesome!!!

Just tested - bfn as expected....
Happy Halloween PUPO's xxx

Em...I am sorry to hear about your Aunt. Even though it is expected it is so hard to lose a loved one. Thinking of you and your family and sending you lots of hugs!

Stace...doesn't that piss you off when people go on a power trip and all they need to do is have some compassion or common sense to fix something rather than royally piss someone off. I am glad your little man is doing well and isn't so little anymore! Lol I would like to see some more pics!

Liz...Glad you weren't affected too much by the storm. Saw your pic on facebook of your little dragon...what a precious cutie! I love kids in halloween costumes...you def have to find somewhere to trick or treat as I think you could score some major candy with that sweetheart!

Love you jack o lantern Rach...How are the nose bleeds?

Jess...I can imagine how things like bdays and Halloween seem little compared to having little Charlie. They really just take over your world, in a good way. My bday is Dec 15th and DH's is the 18th so we will be feeling the same way...and with xmas too!

Crystal...How absolutey scary darling. I hope that you are ok and am glad that you getting all the care you need to keep Ethan safe and your mind at ease. Thinking of you doll!

Hi Lisette, Amy, Kim! Hope you are all well. I think I got everyone but my brain is still mush and I always seem to miss someone!

AFM...I have been doing well...Have had lots of sleep and had my last steroid shot last night. If I go into labour they will just let things happen as they say the shot puts their lungs almost 4 weeks ahead.

So Yeah...My OB/GYN really doesn't think it will change when my LO will get here and our plan of action will be the same. I might continue to be uncomfortable and still have random contractions but the baby will probably be term. Hopefully I won't have to have the c-section that we have booked on December the 5th and they will induce me on the 8th instead. Just 2 more growth scans...fingers crossed this baby isn't a giant like its big brother! Also have to have another GD test as I have been spilling glucose in my urine the last couple of days...Not until next week as the steroid they gave me can give me a false postive. With all of these tests and hospital visits these next weeks will fly by I think.

kris hi hunni i hope ur doing okay! just try and get rest ! sucks that you had to go thru that :( prayers for you sweeti!

rach thats seriously awsome! your very good!!!

how is everyone doing?? crystal hope u and ethan are doing good thinking of you

jess thinking of you sweeti!!! hugs for you and charlie xo

emma very sorry for your loss hunni xoxo prayers for you and ur fam <3

afm heres my 24 week belly!! i gained around 10-12lbs so far- finally have an appetite, still get naush but i can eat. getting some braxton hicks too, nicholas should have a black belt i swear he loves to kick and punch and roll lol its amazing...appoint monday cant wait offically 25 weeks friday. wowwwww xo

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
Ohh Emma im very sorry about ur aunt sweety. Sending u big hugs and chocochip hershey kisses. Still early maybe for a bfp? How r u feelin symptom wise??

Kris damn sweety r u ok? At least u got the shot for baby s lungs so thats a positive thing. Do u have to take anything else for the contractions? Pain meds?

Leese ahhhh ur a total cutie patooty with that bump!! Aint having an appetite just the best thing ever after spending so much time puking ur guts out?

Rach lovin ur pumpkin!!!

Happy halloween to all! We went out to dinner with Charlie and she was a total sleeping angel which is soooo nice!! Still cant believe it s my bday tomorrow..it really does change everything when u have a baby u just dont think of u anymore at all. At least xmas will b amazinggg this year...i already want to put my freakin tree up lolol. Another 2 weeks...then it should b ok to decorate hiihiiiii.

Happy birthday Jessy!!!! You already got everything you want but I hope you have a fab day & get spoilt rotten!! Xxxx

Happy bday Jess - hope ur getting loads of extra love & cuddles today babe xxx

Rach ur pumpkin is rockin girlie :) Did u dress up in anything sexy? R u coming up to O time soon?

Kris sweetie how freakin nuts!!! Soo glad to hear ur doing ok now & taking it easy :hugs:

Emma my condolances sweetie, how sad :hugs:

Kim how u doing? Hope ur settling in ok & getting lots of BD'ing in ;)

Lauren I saw ur cutie's on fb! What a great idea :) Did Ellie have a blast?

Leese wow I really love the new bump pic hunni! R ya enjoying flaunting it?

Crystal I can't even imagine the rollercoaster you've been through :( how r u holding up hunni? Keeping your family in my T&P xxx

Stace ur DS's in their costumes looked super cute! What a great growth spurt for ur lil man :o good job!!! Getting Melina's next check trmmr so we'll see how chunky she really is my lil monkey :)

Liz ur lil dragon was super cute :cloud9:

Amy :wave: how u doing?

Miss Melina was an angel for her first haloween - pics to follow I promise - she was very funny with the gold velco wings & all :cloud9:

How is everyone todayyyy

I am so pooped from moving cant wait to be done .. Pregnancy and moving dont mix !

Absolutely adorable Lisette! & Rach your pumpkin was fab! I have no artsy skills. I was impressed that I made the grandparents little ghost pictures made with Cam's feet- idea courtesy of pinterest- that said trick or treat smell my feet. They loved them.

Kris- fingers crossed for you! Hope the next few weeks fly by and little one gets here safely and hopefully not too gigantic :)

Emma- Sorry for your loss! Expected or not it always hurts. My college roomate's father passed away on Wednesday so I've been working on coordinating getting gifts to her- they aren't having a service. She lives in Colorado so its a bit to tackle. We went with cupcakes and an edible arrangement for the family.

AFM- no major events here... the storm completely missed us and basically just created a day off for nothing... not that I got a day off because my office NEVER closes but Cam and daddy did. Tomorrow they're calling for snow! Currently Cam is sleeping 9 hours straight through the night so I'm enjoying my sleep :)

Kris- glad the contractions have stopped, but since you haven't dilated you have a great chance at making it to full term! FX'd for a nice average size baby so you get the birth you want!

Rach- Love the pumpkin!

I think little guy is not feeling the greatest. He is only drinking about half the amount of milk and cries when he drinks. I hope he gets over whatever he has soon, I am exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->