We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ok quick question for all the mommies, i jonxed myself the other day while posting about Charlie s good feed schedule cuz for the past 2 days she s hungry every hour and half to 2 hours. Normal?????? Im scared she isnt eating enough or something and it s why she s so hungry :( am i going to have to switch to formula? Growth spurt???? It s really hittin me hard :( :(

em. average for how far along i am is 1.5lbs..lol

i have a feeling hes guna be huge....hes always been bigger then average. but alot of full term babies are born 5-6lbs and i still have 14 weeks to go....

how are you doing? are you going to dr soon!? so excited for you

jess wish i could help sweeti :( hope everythings works out <3

Awwww Jess...Sorry you are stressing doll! I betcha she is just doing a lot of growing and going through a cluster feed! Call your Dr. if you are concerned or do you have a public health clinic you can go into and ask a nurse. Peace of mind is always the best solution! Sending you hugs!

I have her first check up tomorrow at 2:30 with with my dr so it s reassuring. Althought i googled it and turns out im smack dab in the middle of growth spurt time and it s suposubly completly normal ouffff. Pretty reassuring to see that for sure.

That is just great news Emma. I am praying extra hard that you have no complications what-so-ever this go round. You've been through too damn much and you absolutely deserve this rainbow baby!!

AFM, i am kinda weirded. As you all know i had my AF August 6th and then didn't have anything until October 17th. It wasn't even that bad, but i did bleed. Well here it is Nov 6th and i'm spotting red. I took a PG just in case and it's a BFN. No idea why my body hates me so much. I give up!

Something else that is weird... i believe dreams mean something. Well this is my like 3rd dream in the last few months that i've dreamt i got a BFP with 3 lines? What is this 3 meaning? In my dream last night i dreamt i had 3 lines on my PG test and i was so excited. I felt so good and had no doubts about the pregnancy. Then i saw the lines slowly fading. I don't understand.

Rach- FX'd you have implantation bleeding! As for the dreams, I can't say. My sister is struggling with infertility and I just had a dream she had 5 babies, LOL. I am hoping that one doesn't come true (although I wish she could have just one)!

Jessy- sounds like a growth spurt to me. I freaked out when little guy didn't gain any weight for a couple days and started supplementing, which ended his desire to BF. I would check with your Dr., but as long as she is gaining weight and having wet diapers, she should be getting enough milk.

Rach hmmm 3 lines..i dont think it means tripplets lolol. Possibly that u will have a bfp within 3 months?? More red spotting?

Stace ohh ya she s been gaining her perfect healthy weight and everything. She s just eating more often and today sO far she s been good for ger 3 hours sooo i dunno if she s just decided to b uber hungry night wise lol.

Jessy- my little man still eats every 2 hours all day long. Fortunetly its much better than that at night! I think its pretty normal & your supply will catch up after a day or 2 then you'll be fine again!

Not sure what the dreams mean... Did you Google it? I believe in googling everything. Haha

Yeh Jess, i think they have like a hundred growth spurts! Keep doing what you're doing mama!

Oh leese, he is quite big then! You might have to squeeze a 10 pounder out :winkwink:

Rach i don't know what the heck your body is doing to you babe :hugs: And the dreams...? Have you looked them up? How's the spotting?

How are you Kris? Still with the headaches?

I haven't been to the early preg unit yet, they said they will scan me at 6 weeks and then every week after that till 12 weeks, even if everthing looks good. So ill call in next week and book it. We havent told anyone yet, just waiting till after the scan to see whats what xxx

I'm having some seriously vivid dreams myself, nothing exciting just everyday stuff but it's like I don't even feel rested, don't feel like I've been asleep...

Thankfully my milk jugs r full fulllll of milk lolol. It was just a lil freaky deaky for me with the change and naturaly made me paranoid.

Emma gooo beany!! Im crossing my fingers the weeks till ur first us go by extremely fast and will confirm a sticky cutie patooty :)

Liz good to know Cam is a hungry lil booger like Charlie lolol ahhh gotta love them non stop growth spurts huh??

Leese omggg charlie was 3 lbs 7 ou ces at my 32 week scan lolol but glad lil Nicolas is healty <3

Hello my loves :wave:

So much catching up to do!

Jess baby definate growth spurt! They told me expect one around 3 days,3 weeks, 3months plus one around 10days & then there are the "leaps" if u read the wonder weeks could be one of those too :) Also in my experience waiting till 4weeks to introduce the paci & bottle backfired cuz she's totally set in her ways already! If charlie has a good latch isay try her around 3weeks just so she knows its an option :)

Emm I'm super duper happy to see ur beautiful pic girl! All my best vibes to ur strong lil rainbow :hugs:

Rach what a crazy dream...since ur sis has twins maybe that's more on ur mind & 3lines would mean multiples? How awesome would that be! Any chance of medical insurance for u soon babe?

Kris how u doing sweetie? I was soo worried when I read ur last update :( Being in the hospital must suck but on the bright side u & bubs r getting constant extra checks ;) get well soon xxx

Leese what a lil chuncker already! Good stuff :) How u settling into the new place?

Kim miss ya girl, how's this cycle been?

Lauren u got ur hands full doll?xo

Liz, Stace, Amy, Crystal hope ur all doing great too :)

AFM while on a feeding & pumping frenzy over the last few days to get her weight up betteri mistakedly ate fresh basil which seems to have really bothered her plus apparantly the stool softners the pharmacist perscribed had a stimulus that affects her intesines too so since yesterday out of the clear blue hysterical crying fits & being put on the boob was making her scream worse :( I was freaked out & took her to the pedi to rule out an ear infection or something which thank God its not! So now just gotta eat clean & give it a few days! Uuggg beware ladies no fresh basil or stool softners!

Like im nervous is that weird? Hes guna Be huge i feel..Lol maybe its off... He said hes looking perfect 3lbs ... Lol wtf hhaha i was in shock?

Hi girlssss
Emma you're pregnant!! Congrats honey! I'm so happy for you. Xxxx

Jessy Ryan does that a lot too. She's getting enough just bumping up your supply for her needs!

Lisette your little girl is sensitive the poor thing! Glad you can identify the culprits!

I've been so busy with the new job and living in this crappy apartment. Just got back from the in laws and going to Boston weekend after next- then shortly after we close the new house!! Can't wait!
What else did I miss? It's 5:30 am so I only read 2 pages :)

Crystal so glad things are going well!

Rach wth with the period? Maybe look up some all natural plans for getting your period on track?

Sorry Kris about the headaches. :(

Lisa glad baby is doing great!

Let us know how your first appt goes today Jess...I love firsts!

Leese...You will be fine hun. Remember ultrasounds can be off either way by a pound...You can do it!

That is so exciting that you get into your house soon Lauren...You must be sooo ready!

Lisette...Thanks for the good thoughts! Isn't is amazing how what we eat effects the baby...I hope that you both feel better soon!

I am feeling much better. I am home now which feels soooo nice and will be making 3x a week trips to the hospital for tests which I am happy about. I have another ultrasound coming in a week and a half which is fun to see baby moving around. Last Friday it was chewing on its foot and I think I know what we are having but I am still keeping it a secret! lol

Sounds like with all of my pre-term contractions and headaches he will be inducing me at 38 weeks. Which means only 3 weeks give or take a few days and I get to attempt my vaginal birth. Pretty positive day yesterday. Bubs has been a rockstar with all of its NSTs and everything so I really haven't had a chance to worry about the baby yet which is great!

I also have late onset gestational diabetes which I will be learning about how to deal with tomorrow which should be interesting! :)

Thank you for all the of the support Ladies! Love having you all here!

Well i had one of my vivid dreams last night that i started spotting and......i just went to pee and wheni wiped there was some brown/pink discharge......so looks like this is going the same way as the others....
i just don,t get it, why can't i do this???! How can my tests come back normal when this keeps happening? what the hell is wrg with me???

oh Emma- praying that all things are fine. Try for now to hold to the knowledge that some spotting can be normal especially brown b/c then it is older. Hang in there hunny. Nothing but positive thoughts for now! Praying for you.

Thanks Kim. I did have some bleeding with my ds too but I've had lower backache since I got my bfp & that plus the spotting is usually it for me.....I'm just so fed up with it all you know?

Emma im crossing my fingers it s just IB i had weird spotting too and it was ok. Have u tried retesting?? I betcha the line is even darker and everything will b fine! Big hugs ur way hunny <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->