We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Where the heck is everyone?! Cd 27 for me, expecting af anytime..... (bfn yesterday afternoon so don't be getting excited haha!) xxx

Wow Liz! Cam is sleeping 9 hrs a night? Fantastic!! Sounds like such a good baby.

Lisette... baby Melina is getting more and more precious! She is adorable.

Em i'm praying for a BFP for you. I'm CD18 but considering last cycle i'm not sure if i'll be on time for AF. I hope i'm not and am PG! LOL.

I agree.... where is everybody?!?!

Erm, in the words of Lisa........HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS!!!!!! I just got a bfp!!!!!!! I'm at work & freaking out! Don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!!

OMG congrats!!!! Sending tons and tons of sticky dust your way!

EMM :O Eeeeekkkkkkk :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm sooo happy for u babe :)
Can we get a beautiful pic of the stick please?!?

Rach sweetie I miss ya :hugs: hope this cycle is gonna be ur sticky one & u won't see that witch for a long time to come!!! How u been doing? Getting in lots of BD'ing? :dust:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend & feeling good? We're going okay here, smell of snow is in the air already & Christmas too :) Melina had her 2month check on Friday & actually came in lower than average on her weight gain!?! Only thing I can think of is the dam bc pill for those few days! Anyways ofcourse I felt terrible & am now trying to feed her lots more so when we weigh her next week she's back to her normal chubby self! FX

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHHNIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! I still don't know what to do with myself! Dh is super happy! I will post a pic later when I can get on the laptop xx

Yay Emma!!! Lots of positive sticky dust your way!

Rach- good luck this cycle, hopefully everything is straightened out after the last crazy one!

Awesome news Emma :) just in time for Christmas !!! Will pray for lots of sticky baby dust for you

Rach I pray you get a BFP this cycle :)

My baby boy is 3 weeks old now ( 37+1 corrected)
We r still here at the hospital but every day he has less apnea and brads so it looks like he is starting to outgrow them :) he gained a pound in one week. The dr said it should be 1 1/2 lbs a week -.- he nurses all the time except once in a while he will sleep for 4 hrs , I always wake him up once he gets to the 4 hr mark. His Umbilical cord fell off and he now has a cute kissable belly button !! I will post some pics when I get the chance to use the computer instead of my phone :)

Crystal I can't believe he's 3 weeks already!

Emma!!!!!! Congrats!sticky dust being sent our way!

Jessy- random question but I see you were sent an ecard for your bday from blithwold mansion. Have you been? I went to college in bristol ri. And I used to volunteer there. Such a small world!

And cam has begun teething. 2 bottom teeth. Poor little man isn't handling it very well. Been up twice a night each night this weekend, just needing some cuddles. :-(

Emma holy mother fucking sweet baby jesus!!!!! Congrats sweety pie im over the moon for u!!!

Rach what up chica?? How have u been? Missing u bunches!!

Crystal wow 3 weeks already i still cant believe my lil charlie is 2 weeks it s crazy!

Stace hmmm can he b coming down with colic? A cold? He isnt feverish right?

Lisette Melina is just sooooo adorbz :)

Liz ok this is funny but i have no clue why i received an ecard from there cuz im clueless who it is lolol

Soooo my lil Char-bear has been fantastic! Still on her 4 hour nights but it s pretty normal i guess. I have no clue when she s prolonge her hours lol soonish?? Maybe??? She only cries for feeding and diaper change which is great. I havent given her a pacifier yet since it s only after 6 weeks right?? Or i should give her one now?? No bottles yet either since the dr says it s still too early thoughts on that?? At her weight in on friday she s now 6lbs 7 ounces! Dr says it s perfect healthy weight thank god :) :)

Been MIA as I am I'm the hospital until further notice with headaches and feeling generally lousy. Bubs and I are doing well so far and if headache doesn't go away I might be here until I deiiver. Ugghhh...but all for a good cause. Hugs to you all!

Hey guys been mia do busy w moving!

Omg em!!! Holy shit balls is right!!' ahhh!! So happy for u girl omg!!!!
Have u been to dr!? I wish u the best and pray this is ur time xo

Howr u doin w ttc rach??

Jesssss hows baby char!!? Gotta send me another pic soon :) i hope everythings going good hunni!!!

Crystal omgosh hes 3 weeks!!! So happy for u hope all i well!

Kris i hope ur doin okay hunni cant wait to find out wat ur little one is!!

Stace hows little liam? Cutieeee :)

Liz cam is so cute i cant belive teething already getting to big holy crap!! Aww :)

Lisette melina is such a doll omg i hope u guys are doing well!!

To anyone else how r u!! Sorry if i missed im half sleeping still lol xoxooxx

Afm i have an apt at 1 to see my little nicholas i cant wait.. I wonder how much he weighs now!! Ahhhhh my showers in less then a month ! :) ttyl girls

Hey guys, finally got on the laptop to post that pic i promised.....

Attachments

• oct12.jpg
    oct12.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 5
Em...That is soooo beautiful! Sending you lots of love to you and your bean!

emma!!!! That's beautiful!!! So happy for you! Congrats girlie!!!

Emma i like almost cried lol

So happy for u sweeti xoxoxooxx

Guys my dr visit went so good hes doin perfect and he told me hes 3 lbs i wonder if this can be wrong b thats really big for how far i am no? Lol

Kim how r u doin hunni!?

That's fab leese, I have no idea how big he's supposed to be. They don't ever tell us here.

My friend at work had her baby yesterday, a gorgeous 7lb baby girl called Ellie! I sneaked up to the labour suite & had a little cuddle hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->