We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks love, i haven't got any tests and with my previous mc's i've had good symptoms and lines getting darker and it's still gone wrong so....:shrug: i just don't know what else i can try to make this work out, i don't understand why it keeps going wrong.....

:hugs: to you Emma and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

emma- how are ya? Any changes?? Thoughts and prayers for you.

Hi girls:) hope you all are doing well. Jess I need to see a pic of lil Charlie!!! Did I miss it?

Thanks guys, I guess this was a chemical since ive had a few hours of pain & am now bleeding quite heavy....ffs are there anymore kinds of mc I can have or have I had them all now!?!

Jess I have totally got dh hooked on vd - we r watching the whole thing from season 1! Oh and elena is way cooler as a vampire!

Awwww Em...I am so sorry hun! Sending you lots of hugs!

Emma i just wanna hug you so tight right now. I am so sorry that you've MC'd. I don't know what is going on since you said all your tests have came back okay. I just really don't get it. I can understand mostly how you're feeling. I'm thinking of you. Do you think maybe another exam should be done, just incase dr's missed anything? I mean, i hope nothing major is wrong, but just incase? Just please do not give up!! I've saddly enough heard of women having 5 or 6 MC before having their rainbow! Hang in there sweety. xoxoxo

Emma im sorry sweety. I dont get why this is happening to u since u mOst definetly deserve ur rainbow. Is there any other tests u have left that can b done?? Sending u hugs very huge hugs.

And VD is just tge freakin best but goddamnit are we ever gonna get some Delena action???? She s most definetly better off with Damon since becoming a vamp Stefan is boringgggg.

Kim do u have facebook???? Ive got tons of Charlie pics! I just havent postef here cuz im always posting from my iphone and have no clue how to attach from there?!?! Help?? Lolol

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! My DH is gone stooopid hunting. Soo boring jesus..who wants to go freeze their ass off in the woods and maybe catching hemroides at the same time??? Gahhhhh

Hey girls, how's everyone doing?

My bleeding has slowed a lot so i'll do a hpt in a couple of days and hopefully it will be negative (crazy thing to wish for!).

For those of you who have had chemicals - did your cycle go right back on track or...?
I've been quite lucky so far that i've stayed to a pretty much 28-29 day cycle and as you know i don't track ov so just hoping things go back to normal quickly.

:hugs:

Emma sweetie glad to hear the process hasn't been too physically painful at least! How r u holding up? I wish I could shed some light but I can only send my T&P ur way for a clean fresh cycle right away! Here if you need to vent hunni :hugs:

How's everyone doing? Mommies all keeping super busy?

Kris how u holding up girl?

Rach & Kim how the the cycle's going this month?

Lisa babe u feeling okay? How's the new place?

AFM melina's tummy sensitivity is better thank God so I just have to journal & watch everything I consume! Hopefully her weight gain will be good when we take her thrusday to get her vaccines & also trying to make headway everyday with the bottle..now she doesn't freak out crying but instead laughs & sticks out her tongue like its a game :haha:

Ohhh Emma! That sucks so much! Wishing you a quick recovery & a great next cycle.

Afm I've been bored out of my mind today- no internet or phones. Aka no ability to work... Yet we are all just sitting here. Blah!

Emma- I am so sorry. I don't know about the chemical either. I know that Dr.'s don't do the same kind of tests over there, but can you find someone willing to test your progesterone? There was a lady on here that had something like 5 or 6 MC's and got into a trial for progesterone therapy and now has a beautiful baby girl. I can look up her screen name for you if you want.

Well little guy has had a tough week. He has been having trouble pooping and finally cleared himself out this morning, but I have had one cranky baby before that! To top things off DH was out of town on business. So just me and the boys until 9pm tonight. I love my boys, but I now have a much greater respect for single Moms!

Emma i had a chemical. The bleeding for me lasted like 5-7 days and after that it took me 4 1/2 weeks to get my AF. After that, my cycles were all regular. I remember the day i started bleeding my HPT turned into a BFN. It def didn't take me long at all. I'm sorry sweety. Thinking of you lots. You're such a strong girl!!!!

AFM thank God my AF is over. It was AWFUL! 5 days of hell. I sure am hoping for a BFP this month, but we know the story of that! So crazy to know all of you are pregnant and most have had your babies while i'm still way back at step 1. In no way, shape, or form do i mean that in a negative way towards anyone! Just saying. Hey Jess.. how is Mel doing? did she do the IVF?

hey girls!! how is everyone????

when i had a chemical in nov, i got bfp 10/21 then started spotting nov 8, felt like a regular period then got my normal period 38-40 days later like usual.

did you call your dr em and tell him??

i hope everything works out em i pray for ya!!

Thanks girls! Nah Leese, i haven't called my dr coz they don't tend to acknowledge chemicals to be honest, which is a bit shit but there you go!

How r u feelin body wise Emma? Sore? Bloatyness? Has the bleeding stopped? Ive heard that usualy ur cycle will last a bit longer before AF then go back to normal. Thinkin of u lots.

Oohh i saw ur FB post u were locked out of ur house???? Love that u were like mehh fuck it bring on the pub lolol. Do u guys have mushy peas or something like that?? Ive heard about it lolol

Happy hump day everyone!!! I swear im so lost on what day is when it s bad. Rach it was a good AF right? I mean a heavy flow and not just wonky spotting? This way u should b ok for a notmal cycle this month andddd catching the eggy!! I have no clue whats up with Mel we havent been talkimg :(

Stace is Liam feeling better today? Naturaly this happens when ur alone huh?

Lauren how has the new job been??

Lisette have u started xmas shopping?? Im starting this weekend!! I havr to find out what to buy Charlie! As if i wouldnt buy her something just cuz she cant open it lolol.

Kim are u guys in ur new house yet?

Liz work wise what r ur hours? Do u drop cam off at daycare or dh does or..??

Leese do u still have any nausea at all or it s pretty much all gone?

Amy what up girl?

AFM my poor baby gas has had gas since yesterday. Her lil tummy gets super bloated and hard :( she farts about a million times a day and leaves mommy some bar ass monster poops lolol. Ive started forcing her go burp more often and peddles her legs alot too. It s helped lots. I also rub her tummy to help it pass. Any other tips? Ive heard there r drops u can give from the pharmacy that also help? Or lying her down on her tummy to relieve pressure? I just feel so bad for her when she turns red from all the pushing ahhh :( :(

Jessy- it passes but I found that the drops didn't do anything for Cam. However, peddling legs and also raising one leg and pushing towards his belly button and holding for 15 seconds, then lower and push the other leg (kind of pin it at the belly button) for 15 seconds, then both together for 15 and repeat as necessary works on Cam best. Also, heavy burping after each feeding helps prevent it.

We only have one car and fortunately have any extremely convenient lifestyle- we both work, we live, and we have Cam's daycare in a 3 mile circle. So we usually both go to drop off/pick up and most of the time we stop in during lunch time. Makes the days a little easier!

Cam is already being spoiled for Xmas. I don't think we are really planning on buying him much... a few new outfits, some toys, and some new feeding stuff (basically things we need anyway). My mom already bought him a bunch and we will be at her house xmas eve and xmas morning anyway. She already bought him a bunch of toys &teethers and 3 new diaper covers (we use gdiapers) and let me have those already-- they are so cute (and expensive)! One has a green band, red & white stripes and say joy to the world on the back. I'm a cloth diaper dork...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->