We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Off and on, yes, thanks for asking. I am still worried about the glucose test on Monday and even more worried they will say I have GD but I guess it is best to just try not to worry and deal with it if it does happen. I just want little Emily to be okay.

Amy even if you do have GD (which failing the one hr test doesn't necessarily mean that) it is very manageable. My Mom had it with her pregnancy with my brother (probably with me and my sister too, but we were born early since we were twins and she never made it to the testing time). She was able to keep it under control and he was only 8lbs, so not huge my GD standards.

Lisa- I think you look great and remember I had a 48in waist over a week before I had little guy, so I don't think 40in is so huge ;)

Lol thanks stace :)

i hope it goes quick im so ready for him to be here!!!

Amy like stacy said it is very managable of course i hope you dont have it, fxd for you, but little emily will be just fine sweeti <3

Emma i am CD30 and no i haven't tested. I don't feel any symptoms. Just the same way i always feel so i think it's a BFN. I was a pee on a stick-aholic and now... it's been a good 5 months since i even used one. I just feel it's so pointless anymore. So what is your EDD?!?!!? August???

Aw but Rach I'm gonna need some bump buddies! These guys r pretty much all done! I need you & Kim! Yes my edd would be August so this is my last chance to have #2 before ds turns 4....

I might call in the EPAU in the morn & book an early scan. The only thing is that I will turn 6 weeks on Fri 21st so dont know if they will scan me then or if it will be too early? Might have to wait till after Xmas....

6 weeks would be really early, I would recommend waiting even if they would scan you on the 21st. I had a scan at 5w 4d and only had a yolk sac and spent the next 2 weeks worrying about if the pregnancy was growing or not. I think 7 weeks would be a much better time frame...

I know, thats my worry. They said they would scan me AFTER 6 weeks so don't think they'll do it on the friday but i kinda wanted to know where we were at before xmas.....

Well you could always try :) At least you know that if there isn't a lot to see it could still be too early.

We saw a hb with ds at 6w2d so.... Might just call in and see what they suggest?

emma. if i were you i would want an early scan also...

you just had a chemical and by 4/5 or so weeks you will see a sac at least. that will be good to see...after my chemical i got in very early...

then yea they will have you come back prob after christmas to see hb! i have my fxd for you all will be great!

Thanks Leese. I called in the epau but it wasn't the usual girl who I've got to know so I'll wait till Monday.

FX Emm...when was ur LMP? Mine was Nov.23rd with Melina so we'd have the same awesome milestones :)

The bleeding from the chemical started on Nov 9th so i'm 4 weeks today......but I have a bit of backache....which is how my mc's usually start..... Ugh, I don't know what the f*ck...

Wow Lauren your house is looking amazing!!!!! Will it be done In time for Xmas? X

Charlie got a stoopid cold from somewhere no idea from where :( :( she s been up all night for 2 days now cuz she s completly stuffed up. Althought it s the only thing she isnt coughing no fever and doesnt seem to b in any pain which is a good thing right?? So we be been cleaning out her nose lots with that lil suction machine thinggy and giving her the baby salt water drops to clean it out too. I gave her a hot bath this morning and it seemed to help her feel better since she s conked out now. Is there anything else i can do? She s too young for any kind of medication so hopefully it will start going away by tomorrow cuz im exausted gahhhh

Hope everyone is having a great saturday :)

I don't have any advice for you to help out Charlie, it sounds like you are doing all the right things. I hope she feels better soon!

O crap jess i hope she gets better fast and u can get sum sleep:(

Em how r u feeling back pain can def b normal too... I cant remmeber if u did or not bu were u tested for blood clotting yes right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->