We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

OMG... Emma you just slid that in under the radar! Congrats girlie!

Jess change ur dang avatar saying and pregnancy ticker lol ur a mommy for a while now! Lmao xoxooxox

Hahaha!! Sorry girls i was out when i sent that and i just got home! So yeh....got a bfn yesterday morning then a faint bfp last night and bit darker this morn. Still faint but like i said af not due for a couple of days yet. :thumbup: My boobs have been telling me for week, i was just waiting for my hpt to catch up :winkwink:

I'm not gonna do anymore tests coz i have learnt not to rely on symptoms or tests getting darker so just gonna ride it out and see what happens xxxx

Not a great pic but you can see it right?

Attachments

• dec2012.jpg
    dec2012.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 9
Yay Emma it s definetly there!! Sooo happy for u sweety congrats xxxxx

Of course we can see that! That is a great line for AF being 2 days out!

Yay Emma! A christmas bun!!!! Sending you loads and loads of sticky dust!!!

AFM- thank you so much for your kind words... it helped so much to vent it and to get some reassurance!

Amy I agree with the ladies...very normal part of PAL & if I remember correctly I was right about 28weeks when panic started to set in...mass anxeity about staying PG, L&D & newborn days all rolled into one! Just deep breaths sweetie :hugs:

Leese u look beautiful hunni & adore that great new bump pic :cloud9:

Thanks guys, I guess we will just see what happens....

So Leese how was the shower? Looking like a hot mama in your pics babe!

Cd38 Rach? Have you tested?

emma!!!! What awesome news!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Amy - I agree with the girls, completely normal to feel like that. I think it's also just the mommyness ;) kicking in too.

Leese- you look great in your pics! Love the bump

Thanks girls i feel HUGE!!! my belly is 40 inches and i gained 22lbs so far and still have 10 weeks left! lol

i hope i dont gain much more its really uncomfy and my back and legs hurt lol <3

Leese, you look amazing!!!! Pregnant, glowing, happy Mama!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"