We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

LOL, I am not super upset or anything. I just can't figure out where my 20's went!

Happy early bday Stace!! Lolol i wanted to b the first person to tell u..even if im a teeny bit early lol. As for being 30 hunny u look fantastic and have accomplished so much that i wouldnt sweat it :)

here is a few more done on halloween so he was just over 2 weeks at the time.
these ones look weird !!! lol he was still in the hospital so we were trying to hide all his wires but at least his feeding tube was out by then :)

Sooooo cute crystal glad all is well ! Xo

Crystal your pics are beautiful, your daughter is very talented! And yeh wowsers to the ntnp!!! I k.ow what you mean tho, I would have had another one the next day!

Stace happy bday girlie - enjoy it to the fullest :)

Kris how u settling in with ur LO babe? C-section feeling ok? Eating,sleeping,new pics pls!!!

Jess awesome suggestion, I gotta check Clement out then cuz I've never been in either :o

Leese shower inventory & pics girlfriend?!

Rach Melina really is her daddy's girl esspecially when she smiles but every once in a while she gives this up & down stare & its all me :haha:

Crystal sooo great to hear from you hunni! Ur lil Ethan is just scrumptious!!!

Amy how u feeling these days?

Kim getting close to finally moving sweetie? Before the holidays maybe?

Emma ur DS & Santa are just too friggen cute :)

Lauren we miss ya babe xoxo

Liz that pic of Cam made me swoon! What a munchkin!

Hey speaking of pics I'm getting holiday ones of melina done next weekend but won't have them in time for real cards...anyone know of a good free site for ecards to send to like 50 people where I can insert her pic & some text?

kris , congrats!!!! He is absolutely precious:) hope you are recovering well. Can't wait to hear more about him.xoxo

Stace happy b day!! I'm right behind you :/ I think it will actually be a great year for us. I like being settled with a family, and just enjoying life. :) no worries you got this. Lol

Crystal- Ethan is so sweet! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Leese- so glad you had a blast at your shower :) can't wait to see pics.

Afm- closing fate on home is 14 th but we are going to refinish the hardwoods and put granite countertops in so we won't actually move til sometime like the 18th. Can't freakish wait to unpack my crap

A quick update since I've been mainly lurking... baby is doing well as of my last appointments. There is no mistaking her movements now and she definitely is a squirmer at times! I love feeling/watching her move around in there, I think I could lay on the couch and watch my belly dance all day long!!

I had my 1 hr glucose test last week and found out yesterday that I failed it. I am also slightly anemic but since I am already on a prenatal with iron they just want me to add more iron rich foods into my diet. As for the glucose test, I have to take the 3 hour on Monday and am hoping that I pass it. I had a higher BMI going in (although my pregnancy weight gain has been lower then they like so far, if anything) and a huge family history of diabetes. I am really struggling with guilt/fear/anxiety over failing the one hour... my husband says it is okay and to try not to worry but that is easier said then done. We are going to start walking more, it is the one thing I haven't been doing enough of since I get home so late and am so exhausted/sore after working all day.

I've also been struggling with fear and anxiety in general lately... so afraid of something happening to my little Emily... of not being a good mommy.... of finances... you name it. I feel like I should just be happy and pregnant and, don't get me wrong, I am over the moon to have her safe and snug and growing inside of me but I didn't expect all these little, and not so little complications... or to feel so sick into my (almost) 3rd trimester... or all these emotions!

Did anyone else, is anyone else, experiencing these feelings???

Amy it s completly normal to feel like that. It s coming so close and all the hormones too. God knows i had huge stressfull moments of the whole unknown and etc. Hang in there sweety it s all gonna b alright :)

Amy I think that is completely normal! When I was pregnant the unknown terrified me. Honestly, the first few weeks with little man also felt overwhelming but after that you just learn that he/she doesn't need everything and they aren't that expensive. Everything works out in time! So just breath and enjoy these last few moments that you have her all to yourself!

Thanks for the B-day wishes. We didn't do anything exciting, just went to breakfast and did some Christmas shopping :)

Amy- I had moments of fear and anxiety throughout my whole pregnancy! And I already had one child! I think it just comes with PAL. I always just took a few deep breaths and had to tell myself that it would be alright :) Your feelings are completely normal so try not to worry. Once your little girl is here and safe and you get in the routine of motherhood, you will wonder what you were so worried about. Oh and I failed the one hr test with my first pregnancy and passed the 3 hr one, so try not to sweat it.

Oh, af's not due till Friday I think but.......I've got an Xmas pudding in the oven ;-) How the heck that happened I do not know, well obviously I know!! But we weren't trying this month & dh was out of action for most of it!

amy its normal its going to be a huge change, very normal to feel that way-

:) hugs xoxoxo

here are a few pics from my shower, i took a pic of a camera w my phone bc i dont have that thing to transfer them...lol

when i get the thing to transfer ill post like nicer pics..lol<33333

Attachments

• shower3.png
    shower3.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 9
  • shower1.png
    shower1.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 8
  • shower2.png
    shower2.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 8
  • shower4.png
    shower4.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 8
o yea and 29 week belly shot!

Attachments

• 29w3d belly.jpg
    29w3d belly.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 6
emma i just saw your post wtf are you preg?? did you take test where are you get on here LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->