We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Aww Jess I hope Charlie feels better soon, you just feel so helpless don't you when they r ill? Xx

Leese I was tested for basic clotting I think & everything came back ok. The backache & cramps have eased off a lot today and I haven't had any spotting or anything yet so......I just don't know what to think really.

Emma hunni that's great news! One day at a time right!

Jess same thing happenned to poor Melina a month ago & it was brutal! Keep up with the salinex (one full ml per nostrol even though they hate it) and the hydrasense suction is the BEST & a humidifier at night helps plus her head elevated a bit if u can! Good luck sweetie xxx

How's everyone else doing? Holiday business? I just got me a nice red shellac mani for our holiday pics tmmr! Feels AWESOME to have my nails done :)

Still no spotting & no cramps now either, not holding my breath obvs but things r ok for now...

Yeh Leese, I will get one around 6 weeks xx

Only 4w2d haha! Feels like more coz we've known for nearly a week! So yeh, wish I could sleep thru the next couple of weeks till we know whether to get excited or not x

Yea that sucks em its hard... Waiting is the worst it really is...i hope goes fast!!! Ahhh

Good luck Emma, I am keeping everything crossed for you and bubs!

Thinking of you Em <3 For as many times as you've been pregnant, i just have this gut feeling that it is obviously meant to be for you to have your rainbow! I just hope and pray that this time is the charm. I hope you start getting morning sickness, no cramping, no spotting and when you get to your 12 week check up your obgyn tells you everything is awesome!! Then come June you can vent to us about how uncomfortable you're getting and can't wait to meet your little GIRL! ;) :haha:

Thanks Amy & Rach, don't know what I'd do without all you guys! We literally haven't told anyone yet and it would be so hard if I didn't have all the support from you guys xxx

And Rach, I wish! Where you at cycle wise? Any sign of an Xmas bfp? What's going on with work? X

Jessy- Poor Charlie! Liam caught a cold from me :( His is all sinus drainage, but I can tell he feels like crap. About the only thing you can give them is tylenol, but that is only if they are running a fever or if you think she has a sore throat or something. Can you elevate one side of your crib so she is sleeping on an incline? We used to do that with Logan and it helped some. Or if she will sleep in her car seat or bouncer.

Emma- still thinking good thoughts for you!

Rach- how are things going? Are you just chillaxing through the holidays?

Ok so I'm going for a few drinks with the girls from work 2nite& I don't wanna tell them I'm preggers yet for obvs reasons. But I can't think how to explain why I'm not drinking, they r nurses so the old antibiotics excuse won't cut it! I think they will prob guess why anyway but I need an excuse to put them off the scent! Any ideas? X

hey girls!

i just had a question for all of you who had babies already-

when did your baby start running out of room or getting tight in womb? this morning around 8 he usually goes nuts and it took him til 9, i got nervous, maybe growth spurt who knows..so nervewracking i swear i just want him here....everything makes me nervous....

were there days when your lo wasnt as active or whatever the case?

thanks xo

Hmmm... How about your are saving up money for Christmas? or DS isn't feeling well and you don't want to be tipsy incase he needs you? Or maybe you could order a drink from the bar when they aren't looking and just order a club soda and let them think it is an alcoholic drink?

Lisa, there were days when little guy was less active, but he always managed to move around. He is still constantly moving, LOL. When you get worried drink something sugary (like juice or a soda) and lay on your left side. This should get him moving. If after an hour he still seems like he isn't moving alot (less than 10 kicks in an hour) then call your Dr. He was probably just sleeping in though ;)

Lisa, my SIL is about 2weeks ahead of you and has been to the hospital twice over the last few weeks coz she wasn't feeling baby move but everything was fine both times. I guess they just have lazy days and like you say, they don't have much room to move anymore! But def get checked out if you're still worried xxx

Thank you girls..he still moving a good amount but a little less today, not much i may just be crazy...everything makes me nervous i just want him here safe u know???

i am not worried about labour or the pain, i just want him here and safe and healthy, thats what i worry about

i wish i was just naive to any possible complications u know? we got robbed of that after our losses it really is sad....so many pregnant women are so blissfully unaware of what can really happen, but we know EVERYTHING that could possibly happen and its just so scary.....u guys agree??

people say after 12 weeks you can stop worrying but its not true....ughh

Lisa, that is so true :) But it won't be long before your baby boy is here!

thanks stace :)

so nervewracking though ahhh!!!!

i just wanna hold him and stare in his eyes i cant wait to see what he looks like !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->