We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Only 1 more week to go Emma!! What time is it at? What timecwould that b for here lolol??? There is a very good chance u do see a heartbeat at 6 weeks so im crossimg my fimgers for u hunny :)

How is y all doin?? Xmas is in not even 2 weeks eeeeeee im super duper excited!! And i will start my shopping this weekend..last minute as usual 'sigh' i guess deep down i must like the crazy sick last min shopping or something..sad i know..

OMG emma and kris u guys r watching VD tonight right???? It s the mid season fimale!! Damon better not fucking order Elena away goddamnit...

I don't get VD till 2moro Jess arggggghhhh!

My scan is at 10am and i'm like 6 hours ahead of you i think? It's 12.15 here now.....

I'm almost done with shopping, just a few bits to get, done some wrapping today so i'm getting there! Trying not to let the pregnancy worries take over everything else in my life haha! I can't believe you haven't started shopping yet Jess!!!

https://www.riverisland.com/women/skirts/skater-skirts/Gold-organza-skater-skirt-628922

I just got this skirt for my works xmas party on Sat. I'm thinking a black vest and some black heels?

Cute skirt Emma!

I still have a ton of shopping! And I have wrapped nothing so far! I am normally done by now :(

em love the skirt !!

i have my christmas party tmaro, im wearing furry boot slippers bc my freakin feet hurt like a bitch lol

im so confused w uk prices? do you guys have more expensive prices then us yea right? and i know canada is more money too?

i always wondered...lol

Yeh Leese, I think we have the most expensive prices like anywhere haha! Just think, once Xmas is over, time will go so quick for you & little Nicholas will be here!

:)

his kicks or headbutts are really starting to hurt! lol

like in my pelvis i get really strong ones, im like ow ow owww lol

i cant wait to find out his positioning :)

Haha, I remember when I was at that stage with ds, his feet were permanently lodged in my ribs and it made my bump an odd shape!

I remember feeling like DS #1's head was hanging out. It hurt to walk! I thought for sure the Dr would check me and say I was like a 5, LOL. This last time I never felt that way, I guess because he was always ass backwards! I always just felt his head wedged up in my ribs and his crazy hiccups above my belly button :)

See its not my ribs he gets i feel like either his head or legs prob legs are stuck in my pelvis its weird lol

Hey girls :wave:

I'm soo upset I wrote a whole long post yesterday & my stupid phone didn't let me post :(

Emm sweetie I'm thinking of u everyday & remembering how those early days through the holidays were super tough :( I hope DS keeps momma nice & busy with extra cuddles too :hugs:

Leese great to hear nicholas is giving u good knocks ;) Getting close sweetie! Eeeekkk :happydance:

Amy awesome on the glucose test girlie & super beautiful pics of ur lil Emily :cloud9:

Jess how's Charlie's cold?

Lauren I caught a glimpse on fb of ur house & it looks stunning! Whens the big day? How r the precious beauty's doing? Can't wait to see some holiday shots :)

Kim & Rach how u guys doing with ur cycles girls?

Mommies hope all the LO's are doing awesome!

Miss Melina is teething HARD already poor thing so she has moments of freak out pangs even in her sleep :( Most of the time she's super giggly now & loves playing airplane games & sitting up! Everyday changing sooo much! Looking forward to holiday time with H home & just enjoying hibernating from the cold! Bbbrrrrrr

We need new pics from everyone ladies :) We did Melina's holiday shoot on the weekend but gotta wait another week or so to see them - I'm super excited :)

Emma i am so jealous you get to see Rihanna! Love her. Shining bright like a diamond!! How you doing sweety?!? I hope wonderful!!!

Lisette Awwhh poor Melina! I hope she starts feeling better with her teeth. Have you tried giving her a frozen waffle to suck on for pain? It worked wonders for my Aunt. I wish you would take a video of her in her happier moments :)

Well AF decided to show 2 days ago.... RIGHT AFTER i got enough balls to take a test. My luck of course.

Thanks Lisette! We move tomorrow (and all weekend) I'm crazy excited!

How are all you girls?

Lauren, good luck with the move!!!!

AFM- I need to become FB friends with you ladies... so I can see more pictures and you can see more of Emily when the time comes! I am Amy Belflower in Austin Texas- my profile pic is a B&W of my husband and I on our wedding day... if you want to look for, and friend, me.

Sorry I've been such a slacker and just stalking lately! Amy I added you!
So who wants to do the candy exchange?? I'll make a list and divvy everyone up if you want!
Glad to hear all those little ones are growing amazingly- born and unborn! Emma- Sounds like all is going well and you deserve to see a little heartbeat next week! I'm happy you're a few hours ahead so there will be no waiting for us!! yay!
Lisette- frozen pacifier work amazingly! just suck up a little water or breastmilk and freeze for a bit. They are like baby crack haha!
Lauren- Pictures please!!! I want to live vicariously through you! We're going tomorrow to put an offer in on a house. Now, to sell our condo... blah!! It's almost easier to buy a house the first time... if anyone wants to check it out: https://www.beangroup.com/real_estate/listings/Homes/VT/St. Albans Town/1592387
It has an amazing location and yard. Unfortunately the current homeowners have no style so it doesn't show very well. But it's big and has the potential for an addition and a future finished basement. We shall see!

Not much else is new here... Cam is still growing like a weed. I think it's slowed a little though. He's sitting up pretty well now and like the jumperroo and exercauser. We've also started solid food which he's taken to pretty well!

Rach - arrrgggghhhhh to af :growlmad:

So (not that i'm getting carried away with my unfailing optimism :blush:) I was thinking, if my scan goes well next week, i might announce it to the family on xmas day by wearing a cute t-shirt and just seeing who notices? Something like this:

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh and i must totally be giving off preggo vibes coz 3 different people have asked me today if we are still trying or where we are at with everything. I hate lying to them coz as you know i am usually a chronic oversharer but ugh, i just can't deal with telling everyone if it all goes wrong again.

And one of the cleaners said to me as i was leaving "I thought you would have had another one by now!!!!" So i said "Well actually we have been trying for 18 months but i've had 4 miscarriages so..." That shut her up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->