We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oh Liz, I'm in for the sweet swap!
And the house looks fab, i'm super jealous!! Like you say it's prob not to your taste decoration wise but that's easy to change and the garden is HUUUUUUGGE!

I am in for a swap too :)

Liz- I love the house. I am usually able to look past the decorations and I think the house has great potential!

Emma- I love that shirt! I want to be pregnant on a holiday so I can wear something fun like that! I have never been pregnant on Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas :(. My SIL did the whold painting her belly like a pumpkin when she was pregnant with her first, I think it sounded like fun! I say go for it (when your U/S goes so well that you see a beautiful heartbeat!)

Yea, we looked past the need of paint colors and overall its a very nice house in a perfect community.

Emma that's super cute! :)

I'm so saddened by the madness in Newtown, CT. Shooting at an elementary school this morning killed 26+, 18 being children... who does this? What is the world coming to?!?!

We are reading the updates at work. This is so sad. I was nearly in tears reading the article on fox news. What it the world would cause someone to shoot a bunch of Elementary students?

Liz that house is awsome!! Decorating is just a detail u ll b able to fix it up exactly how u want it no prob.

Emma love that shirt hunny :) omgggg did u watch VD????? I wont spoil till i know u did but holy crapppp

Stace there r seriously sick people in the world i just dont get it :(

Plans this weekend people?? Once again were fully booked with dinners everywhere...

We are having a slow day at work so I was looking at information on the shootings but had to stop because I start crying each time I look. It's horrible and my heart/thoughts/prayers go out to those families!

We nee more baby pics girls!! Lisette lauren liz!!

Em i loveeeee that idea so cute!!:)

So yeh, VD - wow Klaus hack-n-slash!! Love it when he's being evil!

I just realised my scan is on Dec 21st - the day the world is supposed to end.......!

Omg, I am at my work's Xmas party and I don't wanna tell anyone I'm not drinking so I just had to pour a vodka/lemonade down the toilet & fill it up with tap water - took a drink of it & it's warm!!!!!!! It's prob not even drinking water.....I'll prob die.....

Ahh, made it home in one piece! Think a few of them prob suspect but I just said I was getting up with ds in the morning so I was taking it easy! No-one asked me outright so I didn't have to deny it!

Hi All!
We met with our realtor and decided to list our condo and see what we get on that this winter before putting an offer in on the new house :-( Probably for the best but still un-exciting. This weekend we hung out with friends and family, pulled our snowmobile out of storage, and prepped goodies and gifts for Christmas! Soooo excited! And happy it's snowing so it feels a bit more Christmas-y!

Any others interested in a candy swap?! So far: Me, Emma, & Stacie...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    375.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
Morning girlies!

How's everyone doing? Snowing & icy here in Montreal so we're having a snuggle day in :)
Gonna make it up to my PC later & post some cute pics for u :)

Emm ur volka dumping story made me laugh hard :haha: how u feeling sweetie? Counting the hours I'm sure! Is DS keeping u nice & busy?

Lauren honey how was the move?

Liz ur lil Cam is such a big boy :) Thanks for the frozen paci suggestion except my lil picky eater still takes nothing but the boob! No bottle or paci I've tried yet & looks at the frozen teethers like they're totally disgusting :haha:

Jess how's Charlie feeling with the cold?

Kris did u have a good bday hun? Howur precious lil man?

Rach AF all done I hope & a nice fresh cycle for u :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a good Monday & ready for the holidays? New pics all around pls :)

Im in for the candy sweep!! Yummmm

Thankfully Charlie is in tip top shape which is a good thing cuz of the holidays that start for us this saturday..and still not done shopping fuckkkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->