We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Omg girls ur babies are sooooo cute!!!

:)

I went today to dr hes almost 4lbs and doin great.. head down and my dr is like i think helll stay that way til u deliver hes like down in there....that explains the constant pressure and back pain! And my fluid levels are very good thank god!! 3d scan tmaro!! Cant wait ill post pics! Xo

Em 4 days ahhh!!'n

Aawww YAY Leese! Sounds like he's ready & already cooperating like a good boy for momma :)

Exciting scans this week for my PUPO's :hugs:

Emm can we get cute pics of DS while we wait for beanny pics?

Awesome pictures guys!! The move was -ugh! We had a lot of help which is great, but so much stuff!

I can't be relied on right now for a candy swap- lol. I made it my New Years resolution to shower more. Seriously, some days I don't make time to shower.

Lisa can't wait to see 3d pics!

Emma how are you feeling?

Jessy cute Facebook pics!

My girls are good. Ryan is such a good baby it's ridiculous- she's just so happy, it's awesome! And her big sis is still so sweet with her.

Hi to all my other girls too! Lisette I'll try to send a proper email this week!

Well little guy had a cold the past couple days :( I took him to the Dr. just in case (there is so much going around right now!) so thank goodness it isn't anything more. He seems to be feeling better this morning and slept through the night in his bed :)

I got some presents wrapped finally! And I only have gift cards left to buy, so shopping is almost done! I am still not sure I will get everything done by Christmas!

hey girls!

my appointment went great! everything is excellent with nicholas & me to thank god, they checked everything! hes 3lbs 10oz & healthy as can be!:happydance: here are some pictures from today, i started crying his nose is a little squished ...lol and the 2nd picture his cord is kinda in the way hes got the cutest lips and he was smiling alot during sono..i cant... lol <3

nicholas.jpg

nicholas1.jpg

nicholas2.jpg

o yea and i asked if she had an estimate of weight when born she said prob around 7- 7/12 pounds!

Aawwww sweetie its the most overwhelming indescriable joy...like ur heart could burst ur sooo happy :) I can't wait for u to meet him & be posting teary sleepy posts too :hugs: long awaited & extra special he'll be!

Leese, he is adorable! They did a good job with the pictures. I felt the same way last week when I saw Emily in 4-D for those few moments... it was like a glimpse of what we will have when we hold them in our arms for the first time and I fell ever more in love with her! I am glad all was good with Mama and baby Nicholas (Sorry if I spelled it wrong, I can't seem to remember how you are spelling it)

Congrats on the good appt! The pics are awesome. I remember being in awe of Liam's ultrasound pics- they are so clear! A good rule of thumb is that he will gain approximately 1/2 a lb a week, so 7-7.5lbs by the time he is born sounds about right! To put it in perspective, they estimated Liam to weigh 7lb 4oz at 35 weeks and he was born 4 weeks and 1 day later and weighed 9lb 6oz :)

Cam was estimated to be a max 7lbs... on the day of his birth. He came out at 7lb12oz. My sisters man Jax was estimated to be max 8 lbs and came out 8lbs13oz.
They have no idea! :)

Liz- did they estimate Cam and Jax by ultrasound? They do preface it by saying they can be up to a lb off either way. Similar thing happened to me with Logan. They never did an ultrasound but guessed his weight to be "average" so I was expecting a 7.5lb baby and he was born 10 days early at 8lb 14oz! They are not always good at guessing, but they were very close with Liam, but I had 2 ultrasounds in the 3rd trimester...

Well our dog decided to eat a box of K-cups that was supposed to be DH's Christmas present! She is undoing the shopping/wrapping I already had done! Stupid dog!

they estimated after my water broke with an ultrasound and by feeling... They were really surprised that he was over 7lbs. Oh well. I'm glad he's big and healthy. A friend had her little man 8 weeks early via emergency c-section yesterday. Fortunately he was almost 6lbs and is doing well although he won't be home until after christmas. Another is currently in labor (1 week early)! So many babies!

I saw that Stacie! I found it funny- I wouldn't think kcups would be a good item to eat... also, if you need/want kcups my hubby works for Green mountain coffee and I could get them to you for 50% off.

The dog is not the brightest. She ate a tylenol box the other day- luckily not the tylenol though.

I may have to take you up on that offer! I bought the last ones on sale at Kohl's, but those things are pricey!

thanks girls!

yea i know its just a guess..ill wind up with a 10 pounder watch lmao

i keep staring at his pics..its just amazing :)

Thanks Lisette! We move tomorrow (and all weekend) I'm crazy excited!

How are all you girls?

thanks girls!

yea i know its just a guess..ill wind up with a 10 pounder watch lmao

i keep staring at his pics..its just amazing :)

awesome pictures of your little one :) I wish I could have gotten copies of my ultrasounds with Ethan but since it was at the high risk unit in the hospital they don't give out copies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->