We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Em!! Yay :) i cant believe ur almost out of first tri! So awsum so happy for u girl!!

Hope ur doing okay amy!!! Let us kno if u get a chance to come on here :( xo

Yay Emma!

Amy- It sounds like you have preeclampsia and the best place for you is in the hospital. So try to relax and let the Dr.'s and nurses take good care of you! I know it is scary (my SIL had this and had HELLP syndrome, I was also induced due to PIH that they were worried about turning into preeclampsia with DS#1) but you are doing great getting the best care possible for Emily, who sounds like she will be making her appearance soon!

OK have any of the post partum ladies had this? It has been almost 4 months since I had the little guy and I am still having mood swings and hot flashes! Seriously last night I had to strip down to my tank top and DH keeps complaining that all I do is yell at him and DS. I am still pumping, so I am thinking it is hormone related but seriously wtf! I thought I would feel normal by now!

Yay Emma!!! Most definetly reassuring!

Amy r u feeling any better hunny? Thoughts for u :)

Amy hunni T&P ur way :hugs:

Emma that's sooo wonderful girl - best sound EVER :cloud9:

Miss all u ladies lots - just stalking lately cuz we're sleep training miss Melina...yawn! Lol

Any update Amy? Hope you're both doing ok?

What's everyone's weekend plans? It's dhs bday on Monday so we're having a family party on sat so I'm pretty much cleaning and getting ready for that. Then we're going to the lake district for 4 nights so I'm trying to keep up with laundry and packing too! Busy busy!

Hey girls!

Em how r u feeling?

I go to dr today.. Yesterday i had some back pain and more period cramps...i hope when i go things r progressing if he came next week thatd be great... If not my date is set for 16 days away. I really cant believe it.... I still cant imagine actually having him ... Doesnt seem real...

Aw Leese i'm so excited for you! It's just like a whole new world having a little guy in charge of you :winkwink:

OK have any of the post partum ladies had this? It has been almost 4 months since I had the little guy and I am still having mood swings and hot flashes! Seriously last night I had to strip down to my tank top and DH keeps complaining that all I do is yell at him and DS. I am still pumping, so I am thinking it is hormone related but seriously wtf! I thought I would feel normal by now!

hey stace, obviously you know im not pp lol but i can so see that happening. im sure hormones are all wacky still even after plus you have the 2 boys its alot- would it be possible maybe one night to plan a night w ur hubby and have a family member or friend watch the boys one night to get out?? maybe that would help a little?idk lol <333

Excited to see Nicholas!

Thanks Lisa! Well I doubt a night out will happen anytime soon. My Mom watches them during the day so I HATE asking her other times and my sister would watch them, but she is crazy busy with work right now :( Eh, I am too tired to have a date night anyway, LOL. I would probably fall asleep at the restraunt or movie! Our idea of date night is me and hubby folding laundry after the two munchkins are in bed!

Lisette- good luck with the sleep training! What exactly are you doing? I have never "trained" either of mine, LOL. Is it like letting her cry it out?

Aww congrats Amy!! She's gorgeous! Birth story please!

My scan was perfect girls! Even measuring a day ahead! EPAU have discharged me so just got my nt scan on 6th Feb then that's it till 20 weeks! Felt really emotional - maybe mix of hormones, relief, worry that we're on our own now.....I dont know?! Starting to believe we might actually get to keep this baby!!

Congrats Amy! She is beautiful!

Emma- I am so glad you scan went well, and glad to hear you were discharged from EPU. I hope everything is easy sailing from here :)

hi girls, wow I had tons of catching up. Where to begin... Amy-congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Emma!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! I know you must be over the moon with excitement!!!

Lisa- sooo close! I can't believe it. Your time has flown by. Sorry I have Mia we moved and then I have been trying to wait patiently for the end of February b/c that marks the 1 year anniversary at my job so I can finally recieve fertility treatments.

Jess- Charlie is beautiful!!!

Rach - how are you girlie?

We're suppose to get snow and ice today.... Can't wait for the spring!!!

Yay Kim! That is so close :) We were supposed to get som freezing rain today too, but so far nothing- I am NOT complaining though!

Yay Kim's back! How ya been hunny? What's the plan with the treatment then?

We have snow here too, was just starting to disappear but we're supposed to get another huge dump tonight...

Sorry for copying this.. but here is the story of what happened and pictures of my beautiful little fighter...
I had to deliver the baby on Wednesday by c-section. I definitely had Pre-eclampsia and got critically ill (including a drop in my oxygen level that they couldn't get to come up, it was so bad that they were concerned at one point that it may have been a blood clot, they did a CT scan and it was not.)

Emily had turned breech (little stinker) so between that and my critical health they opted to deliver her by c-section. She arrived at 12:40pm on Wednesday 1/23/13 and was 5 lb 13oz and 19 inches long at birth. She was born at exactly 34 weeks. She is in the NICU but, so far, is doing really well. My health has improved drastically since she was delivered but I am an emotional wreck. My husband asked my nurse last night to put in a consult with a social worker for me to talk to, which I am hoping helps. I am also considering seeing a therapist when I go home to help me cope with all the guilt/fear/emotions of Emily being a preemie and, still, the miscarriage.

I didn't even get to see Emily (other than for a split second after she was delivered) for over 24 hours, which was so hard but my husband spent time with her and brought me lots of pictures and videos. I've now been to see her twice and even got to attempt to breast feed her last night. I am still in the hospital and will be here through tomorrow night or Sunday. I am weak and in a lot of pain but otherwise doing well. My sister is flying in from across the country to be with me tomorrow- Thursday which is going to be good as this has been really hard (for both DH and I... at least I only had to worry about losing her, at a few points along the way he was terrified of losing us both.)

Here she is, my beautiful prize fighter (that is what I am calling my strong preemie.)

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online