We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

How scary Amy! She is a good weight though and i'm glad she's doing well. I'm sure things will seem much brighter in a few days when you're not in as much pain and when you can spend more time with Emily in your arms, big hugs xxxx

Amy, I am so sorry that your birth was so traumatic, but she looks like she is doing wonderfully! And you look awesome btw :) (I am assuming that is you in the picture). I hope talking to someone helps, I know all the emotions from having a "normal" birth experience, I can't imagine what it is like for you. Just know we are all here for support. Have they said how long Emily will be in the NICU?

Aw Amy she's precious, congrats momma & definately talk out your feelings & ask for help xxx

Kim its great to see ya girl :hugs:

Stacie ur not alone - think we all have our extra hormonal days ;) Sleep training is to get miss melina used to naps & nights in her crib which we've now done, working on a better schedule where she's not up fighting sleep all day cuz she wants to play & be curious :) and the last step we start next weekend when H has some time off & its to teach her how to self soothe so yes basically not go in & pick her up everytime she cries...dreading it but 2nights of almost on the hour or two is great motivation! Lol

Amy Congrats!!!!! I am so happy Emily is doing good. I'm sorry about all the scares you had but i am so happy to see she's here and doing awesome. I love the picture of her on her belly. She looks like me sleeping! LOL.

Kim i'm glad you're back. How have you been doing? We're suppose to get snow and ice too. I think it's done snowing for now.. we didn't get much.

Emma i am SOOOO happy your appt went well!! You deserve it so much. how many weeks are you now?

AFM going on cycle 17 TTCAL. I hope 2013 is a better year for me.

Well Rach month 18 ttc turned out lucky for me so I have everything crossed for you xxxxx

Thanks Emma!!! Funny thing is, 18 is my favorite number! I met Andrew on the 18th of August! :)

Holy crap amy just saw this! Congrats hunni she is gorgeous!!! Totally Sucks what u want thru but glad your okay now! very happy for you girl!!!

Hey kim! Glad to see your doin okay.. Thats awsum about fertitlity treatments! This will def be your year... U too rach!!

Afm 13 days til imduction.. Really cant believe it!! Omggggggggg i am so ready the past 2 weeks or so majorrrrrrr morning sickness return like im talking all day nausea throwinf up 4-5 times a day again ..cant wait to breathe and not be nauseous!!!

Jess how ya been long time no talk girl !

How i everyone doing. Its soo cold in new york i hate it uhh

Lisa i think we should see one more bump pic before induction! I'm so excited for you. Do you have your bags all packed and ready to go?! How is cookie? haven't heard you talk about her in awhile.

Sorry for copying this.. but here is the story of what happened and pictures of my beautiful little fighter...
I had to deliver the baby on Wednesday by c-section. I definitely had Pre-eclampsia and got critically ill (including a drop in my oxygen level that they couldn't get to come up, it was so bad that they were concerned at one point that it may have been a blood clot, they did a CT scan and it was not.)

Emily had turned breech (little stinker) so between that and my critical health they opted to deliver her by c-section. She arrived at 12:40pm on Wednesday 1/23/13 and was 5 lb 13oz and 19 inches long at birth. She was born at exactly 34 weeks. She is in the NICU but, so far, is doing really well. My health has improved drastically since she was delivered but I am an emotional wreck. My husband asked my nurse last night to put in a consult with a social worker for me to talk to, which I am hoping helps. I am also considering seeing a therapist when I go home to help me cope with all the guilt/fear/emotions of Emily being a preemie and, still, the miscarriage.

I didn't even get to see Emily (other than for a split second after she was delivered) for over 24 hours, which was so hard but my husband spent time with her and brought me lots of pictures and videos. I've now been to see her twice and even got to attempt to breast feed her last night. I am still in the hospital and will be here through tomorrow night or Sunday. I am weak and in a lot of pain but otherwise doing well. My sister is flying in from across the country to be with me tomorrow- Thursday which is going to be good as this has been really hard (for both DH and I... at least I only had to worry about losing her, at a few points along the way he was terrified of losing us both.)

Here she is, my beautiful prize fighter (that is what I am calling my strong preemie.)

awwww congrats Amy she is beautiful!!!! she was born at the same gestation as Ethan and the same weight!!! The NICU can be a bit scary but you get use to it . She should do well for her size. Ethan had a gavage (feeding tube) for a bit and some apnea and brads but grew out of it already. Some things he is doing at his corrected age and others at his real age. The thing Im trying to get use to is how much smaller he is compared to other babies. lol
The guilt emotions are normal, once your hormones settle down you will feel much better !!!!

Aw glad Ethan's doing well Crystal xx

I'm feeling brave so just did my fb announcement....eek!!

Congrats Amy!!! Shes beautiful!! Emotions run high after birth as it is- let alone a birth that traumatic! My first daughter was in the nicu for most of her first week - they took her by plane her first day of life - without me and it sucked, but soon she'll be all yours and it will be wonderful! Hang in there! Xxx

Congrats Amy!! Wow thats actualy pretty good size wise! How long till u get to keep her and no more nicu?

Emma loved ur announcement!! How many people knew before u told fb??

Kim omg we missed u hunny!! Ur all moved in mow right? How does it feel? Fertility treatments thats awsome! I betcha u llb knocker up after 1 shot :)

Rach i saw ur fb status u now have full time insurance eeeeee!!! What r u thinking of doing first? Dr app? Ijust know that 2013 is ur year and especialy since ur kickin it off with that good news.

Leese i miss u so much hunny! Shit it went by fast didnt it?? How do u feel? Im guessing getting induced makes u more stressfull right? Cuz u get time to stress lolol ;)

Does anyone have plans for valentines day????? We ve already booked grandma and grandpa to babysitt mouhaahaaa and we reserved a super sexy pricey restaurant!! Ahhh to b able to get all dressed up and drink martinis DROOL...

Big hugs and kisses to u all xxxxxxx

Thanks guys, the dog was supposed to be in the pic but ds pushed him out of the way to take all the glory haha!! Our clse friends and most of family knew and all my colleagues knew so wasn't such a huge announcement, was a bit scary tho! And awww my friend from uni who had a stillbirth last yr has just told me she's 13 weeks pg :)
Jessy I can't catch up on vd coz our laptop has a virus so my superdad is fixing it for me! No plans yet for v day.....

Yay Rach you have insurance! What's the plan?

I am heading to a baby shower today! This is the first since having little guy. I had a hard time going to them since my MC, but the Mommy to be is one of my friends from high school and she has struggled with infertility and a miscarriage herself, so I think it makes it easier. Plus an excuse to show off my little cutie patootie (stole that one from Jess :))

Yessssss i finally will be getting insurance!! :haha: My fulltime position doesn't kick in until a week from tmrw. Sooo i won't be eligible until then to even sign up for insurance. I think it may take a bit to register, but idk. I'm going to talk to someone from work about it because i want that ASAP! I don't have a gyno... i need to look around for one i'd like that will accept my insurance. I have no idea what to do first! I guess once i tell the gyno my story they'll know what to do next. I'm excited but nervous at the same time.

I don't have anything planned for Vday. I can't believe on Feb 13 i've lived in my house a year! Time has flown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->