We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

How are the boys stace??

I go to dr today at 11:30 hope theres some progresss from lastweek me and dh had sex a couple times maybe that soften my cervix a little... Heres to hoping! If not before a week from saturday is the day!!!! If he came on my birthdy tuesday that would be so awsum!!

The boys are good :) Liam got to eat baby food for the first time on Tuesday. Logan is getting to the age where he talks back all the time, grrrr. And he lost his 3DS somewhere (I am hoping it is in our house somewhere and we find it, that thing was expensive!)

Good luck at the Docs! When I was pregnant with Logan, I would make DH wear a condom the night before our Dr. appt, I was always afraid he would see his junk still in there, LOL. Like the Dr. had never seen that before! Walk as much as you can! Everyone always says this starts labor (I have never actually went into labor so I don't know if this is true or not, but hey worth a shot!) maybe you can convince him to come on your birthday!

u made him wear condo towards the end w sex? lol

my dr told us to make sure we get leos sperm all up in there lolo

i have more cramps today i hope when i go im like dilated or something wtf lol

my friend thats due same day lost her plug and is dilated already. JEALOUS!!!!

if there is no progress today im guna ask if next week thurs couple days before my induction he can strip my membranes or something to get things moving a little...

:)

I started losing my plug about 6 or 8 weeks before little guy was due and I lost all of it around 37 weeks and I was dilated to about a 3 10 days before my c-section and I still didn't go into labor! LOL I don't put much faith in those signs. I think the only thing that means labor is coming for sure is if you water breaks! Every thing else is just a guess :) But I agree it does make you feel a little hopeful when you go to the Dr. and he tells you you have dilated LOL

i just got back and he said i am dilated to 1cm and my cervix is soft.

i still have my plug and he said he doesnt think im guna go into labor until my scheduled day the 9th at 7:30 AM but could happen..lol

he said that his guess is that nicky will be 7-7.5lbs.

and he also said that he thinks ill have him saturday NIGHT OR SUNDAY MORNING WTF ...guna be a long ass day......i hope hes wrong.............................

told us to keep having sex to try n loosen plug. and walk alot ..

well see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup inductions can take a LONG time. I was dilated about a 2 with Logan and already having contractions and I still didn't have him until 10:39 at night! You are so close now though!

I am hoping by the 9th i am at least 2 cm.... I think u can get epidural like 4cm right??

With Cam my water broke & I still basically got induced and it took 24 hours. So I don't believe that's necessarily a sign even haha! Soooo soon tho! Yay! Hope it all goes smoothly! I got an epi at 6cm but I'm not sure that there's a minimum. Yay for miracle drugs! Haha

O wow liz... Still 24 hours... Holy crap lolol

How is cam doing? :)

I cant believe in like a week my little rainbow will b here....OMG!!!

Hey girls, we are back from our break and it was fab - lots of walking, mountains and lakes and eating haha!! Didn't take my Doppler so had a listen in the second we got home and heard the lil HB still chugging away so that calmed me a bit. Got my nt scan on Wed....
My SIL is still pg - her edd is 2Moro but baby is back to back...

Hope everyone is well? Rach I'm so sorry to read about jax on fb xxxx

Emmmmm! Hey girl .. Omg cant believe your 12 weeks... So happy for u... Are u guna ask if they have a gender guess at nt scan? Obviously too early to go paint the nursery but its fun to guess lolo

The last two days i have a cold and cough...my third one since beginning of december like wtf!? I hope by the time i am in labor its gone ... Uhh!!

Thank you Emma. It means a lot <3 Just such a hard thing when you treat your pets like your child. I'm just so happy to be apart of the final chapter of his life. I'm so happy you still are hearing a heartbeat. It's awesome you got a doppler. That way, you can calm your nerves and be more relaxed.

Another cold... Jeez 3rd one in 2 months.... Txted my dr to see if i can take robittusin... Seems to be on the okay list... im sure ill be sick for my birthday hopefully not birth of my son! :( waaaaa
Whats up w everyone??

feel better Lisa!! Can't wait to see nicholas' picture!!!!!

Thanks kim!!! How r u hunni??

My throat is on fire im like dyingggg

Did u girls take like halls or anything when preg???

Suppsedly halls are okay... I need a little relief

Aw leese you poor thing xxx You need to get on fb so we can see loads pics of Nicholas when he gets here!

Got my nt scan 2Moro eeekkkk!!!

Yay Emma!!! I can't wait to see pics.

Lisa- I would think Halls would be OK, but maybe try popcicles or hot tea first?

Got me a nice lil bouncing baby in there :)))))) I'll try and put some pics on 2nite now I have my laptop back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->