We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ooo exciting Rach! Would be too early for af wouldn't it? Don't you normally have long cycles? Everything crossed for you! Where you at insurance wise?

So Leese is 2Moro the big day???? Are you all ready?

Omg am I officially 2nd tri today?!?! How did that happen!!

Yay for 2nd tri Emma!

So very close now Lisa :) You could be holding your baby boy tomorrow!

Sooooo much exciting news today girls!

Emm I'm on :cloud9: for ya!!!

Leese :happydance: I can't wait to see the little munchkin!!!

Rach OMG all my fingers & toes crossed & Melina's too :)

Here's some early Valentine love from Melina while I'm actually at a PC for once :)

Scan0001.jpg

everything crossed!

She's sooo cute! I need to do some Valentine-y ones of Cam.

And I'm so excited to see Nicholas! Best of luck with induction!

Thanks girls! Holy shit im freaking out ahhhh been gagging like all day, my nerves... I cant wait to anxious... Ill keep u posted! Ill text jess a pic and ask her to post on here for me when hes here! Omg thank god its almost time!

omg Melina is soooo presh!!!!!! That photo is adorable and she just makes it that much more cute!!!

Happy 2nd Tri Emma!!!! :happydance:

Lisa i can't believe tmrw is the day! Seems just like yesterday you got your BFP. You'll be getting to hold Nicholas tmrw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM - i think i spoke too soon. I've had very light bleeding all day :( I remember in October i had a 21 day cycle. :shrug: :nope:

Good luck today Lisa!! Can't wait to see him!

My sil's waters have broken eeeekkkk!!!! Might be an auntie again today!

Aww Rach I'm sorry hunny, I thought this was it for you xxx

Lisette that is theeee most adorable pic! She's like a little cupid!

Thanks girls! We have a blizzard here bugging out how were even guna get out omggggg

Yay I'm a proud auntie again! Jessica Rose 7lb 13oz born at 11am!!

Wonder how Lisa's getting on????

Aawww Emma :cloud9: what a lovely name & perfect size! Wonderful ur LO will have a cousin soo close in age too :)

Lisa sweetie T&P for a smooth easy labor xxx

Rach...false alarm hope? Is the witch really here?

What time is it where Lisa is?? I want an update arghhh!! Jessy where r u?!

Jesus ive been away too long lol. First of all Lisa is still only at 1cm and can only take Demerol which has been helping her. She has a hard time gettin her cervix checked cuz she says it hurts too much :(

Rach did it stay light or get heavier??? Doesnt mean anything yet fingers crossed!!

Lisette loveeee lil Melina s vday pic! Gorgeous lil baby ya got there hunny ;)

Emma congrats on 2nd trimester! And it looks just like charlie did soooo me thinks GIRL!

Kim it s nice to have a breather and not think about ovulation and sperm. Take all the time u need sweety.

Sooooooo whats everyone doing for Valentine s day????? Hot steamy plans??? We ve already booked my parents to babysit and we ve got dinner at a super sexy restaurant mhhmmmmmm..

Oooo question Charlie s baptism is next month what should i wear??????

Update poor Lisa is now only at 5cm and is on her second shot of the epidural. She s only managed to sleep 3 hours and she s soon gonna b hittin 24 hours of labor ouffff

Aawwww no :( poor girl I hope its soon not like my 36hrs :( do u know how many hrs since her water broke Jess? Soon they'll start thinking c-section!!! Give her my love when u text xoxo

Baptism thoughts soon here too :) I don't know why but a nice pant suit comes to mind...will it be spring yet? Pastel or white would be classy I find :)

Lisa had baby Nicky at 12:45 this afternoon she had to have a c section cuz he was too bad for her uterus and was posterior. But they r both doing fine!!

Wow, that was a long labor! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!! Glad they are both doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->