We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey hunny! How's little Nicholas doing? Hope you're getting some sleep?

Hope you're hanging in there Amy? Like the girls have said, it does get better xx

hey girlie! Sorry I've been working like crazy!! But let me just say..... He is perfectly perfect!!! Love the pics!!!! So glad y'all are doing well! Is there a expected date for discharge? I bet you can not wait to get him home!

My son hates to lay flat .. I bought a rock and play at babies r us and he lovesSsss it! I am hoping we can l get sum sleep now tnight! Lol

C sections are rough .. Cant wait to feel back to normal :/

Slow weekend on bnb i see hahha

He s gorgeous hunny :) Hopefully ur getting some zzzzz lol but if not it completly normal lolol. It will get better..eventualy hiihiii

C-sections ARE rough! I am sooo much better than I was but even now, 3 weeks out, I am not back to myself and am having off and on pretty bad abdominal pain. Rest and take it easy as much as you can (this is something I didn't do and, I think, part of the reason recovery is coming so slow for me) so that you can recover.

I hope the Rock and Play works. Emily prefers to sleep on Mama and does a better job of being put down in her bassinet to sleep during the day for some reason. I thought we would escape that with her having been in the NICU and gotten so used to sleeping swaddled alone on her back but I guess being near Mama makes her want Mama.. which is fine, Mama wants snuggles too... I think we are still making up for lost snuggles those first 2 weeks.... but it makes for a very tired Mama.

Everyone who already has been through these first weeks/months... does your body adapt to the lack of sleep/screwed up sleep? Sometimes I feel fine and others I am so run down and just generally feel horrible (physically and emotionally) and wonder how I am going to keep doing it night after night, day after day.

I hope everyone is doing well.

The sleep thing does slightly improve Amy but to be honest i have never slept the same because i'm always kinda listening out for him! The only time i get really good sleep is if ds is sleeping at my folks!

We are totally struggling on names you guys.....DH says we don't need to think bout it till my 20 week scan (28th March) but it's on my mind. We had ds's name picked from before even conception i think!

The rock and play is amazing he loves and i am so happy... He slept 3.5 hours lastnight it was really nice lmao

Anyone who has a baby who hates lyinh flat or has acid reflux shud def try it... Plus it has breathable sides and has a bunch of safety awards ...

:)

Amy- your body does sort of adjust to the lack of sleep and it helps once you are past the "recover" phase of the c-section. But honestly I still have days where I feel great and days where I am exhausted! And little man sleeps pretty good- I have no idea how I lived through the newborn weeks LOL. But you will manage and before you know it she will be sleeping longer and giving Mama so much needed rest!

My son hates to lay flat .. I bought a rock and play at babies r us and he lovesSsss it! I am hoping we can l get sum sleep now tnight! Lol

C sections are rough .. Cant wait to feel back to normal :/

Slow weekend on bnb i see hahha

congratulations... he is so cute!!!!

Hey girlie :wave:

How's everyone doing?

Leese he's just precious & 3.5hrs is wonderful isn't it :)

Amy c-section recovery is rough but I can't compare so I dunno! Lol happy to hear ur feeling a little better though! Hang in there :hugs:

Hey have you guys watched Beyonce's new documentry that aired on hbo this weekend? She talks about a mc she had before Blue Ivy & it brought tears to my eyes! Sooo happy she was honest to bring awareness to what a loss it really is!

Thanks! Yes lisette is it... 15 minutes not so much lol... Just cant wait for pain to go away bc it will be a little easier

I've read some quotes from her documentary, but haven't seen it. I think it is great that she is talking about it, but I sometimes wonder why she waited so long? I would love for a celebrity to talk about it while they are still in the grief stage you know? to let women know that those raw feelings are OK and completely normal. But, it is a step in the right direction!

All c section mamas--
Did you have bad back pain afterwards...its so hard to do what i have to do w this pain..not getting better really either :(

All c section mamas--
Did you have bad back pain afterwards...its so hard to do what i have to do w this pain..not getting better really either :(

I had really horrible back pain, kinda low near my kidneys. It improved after awhile but seems to be back now. :cry: This stupid C-section recovery is taking way longer and much harder then I expected. I am not sure if the back pain is from compensating with other muscles to protect the abdomen or what.

I hope you feel better really soon... take it easy as much as possible.

Thanks amy.. hot bath helped alot ... And my mom gave me a heating pad also

Being a mom to a newborn would be alot easier w out all this pain :(

Thank god my husband is good and my parents r helping me out too

Hope we get better soon!

Thanks crystal! :)How is ethan doing hunni?

Developmentally Ethan is doing great , he likes to "talk" all the time. lol But right now he is fighting a case of thrush that seems to be effecting his nursing and his moods. I caught thrush from in on one boob and it hurts :( I can't imagine what his little mouth feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->