• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi girls! My friend just had a miscarriage and I was telling her about this site - then thought to check this thread and so glad to see its still going! I've been catching up with some of you on FB. Liz you'll have news any day! rach love the bump pics and Jess love the baby pics!! My girls are 4 and 2 now - so I think we're done. Maybe?

Hope you're all well! Xox

Hey all just checking in to see how everyone is!!

Rach and liz any day!!! Ahh!! Cant wait for u guys!

Hows it going w 2 kids jess!??

Leo and i are probably goin to start ttc wen nicky turns 2 in feb!

I gained 43lbs w nicky and i was so sick idk how even happend hahah hope i can keep weight gain lower next time but wat can u do! Took me over a year to lose that shit too ahhh!

Xooxoxxoxox

Hello Everyone! It's been forever. Life has been chaotic and I haven't been doing much beyond the necessary haha. Life with two kiddos is good but busier. Cam's adjusted well to Charlie-- well after the first month. Now he mostly ignores her but the first month he attempted not eating lunch for a week, not going to bed for a week, and he's still given up being potty trained. I hope we get back to only one in diapers shortly! So many diapers! But, otherwise it's pretty good. Charlie is the easiest baby ever. We said that about Cam but I think she might be easier. Labor and Delivery was easy as well. 10 hours total but only 3 or so of the worst pain. My water broke on its own and she arrived 45 minutes later. No time for an epidural and the lack of drugs was good because I felt so good this time right after. We were out and about within just a few days this time. She's also slept like a champ from day one. She's always gone at least 3 hours and now we do 930pm-4am then to 7am or whenever we have to get up.

Hope everyone is doing well and preparing for the colder weather and the holiday season :) 9? more Friday's until Christmas!

Hi girls:) glad everyone is doing well with their little ones! I'm still trying but am feeling positive. We have had numerous losses now but I just completed an egg retrieval for ivf and am planning on having a transfer in the beginning of January. My dr had us do Pgs which is a biopsy of the embryos to test for genetic issues.the whole office and myself are shocked because they all came back perfect. I have 4 boys and 4 girls and 1 that was inconclusive so, it's a surprise:) so fingers crossed at least one of them will be sticky. The only bummer is they still don't know why I miscarry. The plan is for my to take estrogen pills as well as patches and do a daily progesterone shot thru to the 2nd trimester.
Sorry I'm taking soooo long to complete the circle:) but, I coming :)

Kim it is so good to hear from you!!! I'm so sorry for all of the troubles it's taken you to get your rainbow, but I admire you for your strength and optimism. Please keep us updated to let us know how this all goes for you. I'll say a prayer for you hunny!!!

Wow Kim, Lauren, Lisa.. So good to hear from you all!! Been awhile since we have.

Oh my word!your little man is adorable!!! So good to hear from you as well! I will keep you posted. I currently have about a 2 month wait for the transfer. I think with all the holidays it should pass fast enough though.

P.s. -how's married life? ����☺️

Married life is great! Nothing has really changed other than my last name lol. I hope all goes well for you and the transfer. The holidays should definitely help make it go by. Please keep us updated. I want to know how everything goes.

Lisa thank you! I love my little guy so much. Hard to believe he's two months old today! How is Nicky?

Kim omgggg I see you're pregnant now!! I'm guessing the transfer worked?! I'm so excited and happy for you!!! Please keep us updated. I am praying for you girlie!!!

AFM Rowan is doing great. Growing like a weed!!! Hard to believe he's going on 5 months!!

Lisa - Nick is going to be 2 years old in February, isn't he?!? Hard to believe. Are you going to start trying again or have you?

Kim omgggg I see you're pregnant now!! I'm guessing the transfer worked?! I'm so excited and happy for you!!! Please keep us updated. I am praying for you girlie!!!

AFM Rowan is doing great. Growing like a weed!!! Hard to believe he's going on 5 months!!

Lisa - Nick is going to be 2 years old in February, isn't he?!? Hard to believe. Are you going to start trying again or have you?

I am!! I had an ultrasound today and saw and heard her heartbeat!!! Please keep the prayers coming!! She measured a couple days behind but dr. Didn't seemed too worried about it so I'm trying not to be as well.i have a repeat us on February.16! Thanks for the prayers girlie!! Glad Rowan is doing well! I love the pic you have up of him!

Omg you heard the heartbeat?!?! :cloud9: I am super duper excited for you!!! How is your hubby doing? Is he feeling good and a little excited yet?!? I am really really really happy for you!!!!!

Congratulations Kim! Sending positive thoughts and prayers!

Thanks so much girls! Yes he's very excited. We are both still cautious of course, but hoping and praying for the best. Thanks so much for the prayers girls.

Lisette wanted me to bump the thread... She missed you all!

Heeeyyyy girlies!!! Missed you all soo much and THRILLED see Kim is pg!!! Happy dancing for you hunni! I am also pg so we can be bump buddies :) I am 14weeks now with a little boy :) I wanna hear all your updates girls xoxo

Hi lisette! Thanks so much!! And congrats on your bump! So a boy!!! You will love having a son. My "little" boy is almost 11 now:( can't believe how time flies. Have you started thinking of names?

So good to hear from you girls:) I have a appt with ob tomorrow. Praying everything is on track and hoping they will do another ultrasound.

Everything crossed for you for tmmr Kim, I hope your lil girl is waving at ya & you get another cute pic for us ;) Do you have girl names picked out yet? My goodness your youngest is almost 11?? WOW we have a few names but not yet 100% like we were with Melina...boys are harder Im finding and this pg is kicking my butt! How have you been feeling?

Appt went great! I got a 3d pic and I'm in love with her! Her little arm is so precious and she had her ankles crossed:) dr said from where I had a c section with Ben I will have abdominal pain due to the scar tissue being pulled apart as the uterus grows. I get nauseous daily but it is pretty mild and I haven't vomited yet which is the complete opposite of Ben. I was soooo sick with him.

We have some top picks for names:

Ella Gail
Ellie Mae
Those are our top 2
Also considering :

Ruby grace
Ella grace
Charli Ella

And I'm open to any suggestions! I want it to be a sweet, southern girl name.

What all names are you considering? Have you had any morning sickness?

Eeeekkkkkkkkkkk Kim I knew it!!! YAY sicky little sweet girl :) :) :) Soo happy for you darling! Personally love the name Ella and Grace too...in any combination :)

Morning sickness and nausea were tough the first 3months and now starting to lighten up...just lots of aches and pains and exhaustion...like i could just close my eyes anywhere and be drueling in minutes! lol oh and lovely migranes! Bring on the Boy pg symptoms Ive been told???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"