We made the trimesters pass quickly!

How do I go around getting a private scan?

I worry every day, I know that because the bean is so tiny I probably won't find a heartbeat but I'm going to give it a try :) x

Just have a look on google for clinics in your area :flower: type in pregnancy scan, or early reassurance scan and some companies should pop up in the searches, then you can have a look and compare prices.

Booo to your OH :( I would just book one lol!

HI Jellibean ladies! I would like to say that on Monday I'll be on my 12 weeks mark :)

I found I was pregnant at 4 weeks and although is my frist pregnancy I thought it was going to be soooo long the first trimester wait!
But..... It passed really fast!!!!!! If you keep an eye here in the forum it makes it so fast and sharing personal experiences and reading others is good too! Hope you all have Healthy and Happy pregnancies and Congrats to all of you!

I've only known for 6 days and thinking about it, it's gone quite fast but feels like it's been slow :haha:

The days are long but the years are short.

Very true about little children, and very true about pregnancies. Both my previous pregnancies really seemed to last forever whilst I was actually pregnant, but now I look at pregnant women and wonder what it must be like to have a big bump - it's as though they never happened!

Hi Ladies

I know how you feel. I'm struggling with the last slog of the first trimester. My scan is on Friday, just cant wait as we are then going to let folks know.

I thought about a Doppler but wasn't sure if I would be able to hear both heartbeats :shrug: in which case I'd just panic!

Roll on Friday! X

Hi Ladies

I know how you feel. I'm struggling with the last slog of the first trimester. My scan is on Friday, just cant wait as we are then going to let folks know.

I thought about a Doppler but wasn't sure if I would be able to hear both heartbeats :shrug: in which case I'd just panic!

Roll on Friday! X

Oh wow twins!! :happydance: good luck for Friday can't wait to hear your update :)

Good luck with your scan!

I have my first midwife appointment on Friday, that should get the ball rolling :)

5+1 and drrraagggggggiinnngggg!!!

My 3yr old daughter does help me pass the time - that and online shopping! Luckily we just moved house so I can distract myself with decorating and gardening.

Are you all getting early scans? I think I *need* one, I cant wait 7 weeks!

5+1 and drrraagggggggiinnngggg!!!

My 3yr old daughter does help me pass the time - that and online shopping! Luckily we just moved house so I can distract myself with decorating and gardening.

Are you all getting early scans? I think I *need* one, I cant wait 7 weeks!

5+1 here too :wave:

I've known for 8 days already now and I honestly can't believe how fast it's gone. It's felt like a drag though. :coffee:

I'd love an early scan but I'm not paying for one as stingy as that sounds lol :haha:

I'm 7 weeks on weds!!! I downloaded a timer app on my phone. Each week is a milestone and I use a countdown. It's so sad but everytine I look on it I see the milliseconds rolling and think even though it feels like time has stood still it's moving all the time! I have my first mw app on weds too! Can't wait as I may get a scan because my dates may be wrong by like 4 weeks which would makeme 11 weeks on weds... I would be pretty happy if that happened! Lol! But I will keep you all posted. Xx

I finally have my 1st mw appointment tomorrow with the mw, and 12 week scan on on Thursday, finally! I hate first tri with a passion lol, its just dragged, and now that I'm finally feeling somewhat human with my energy levels back I'm going back to work on the weekend after a long 3 weeks off...

Good luvk with your appointments girls, mine's on Friday but because I'll only be turning 6 weeks I don't think they will do much? :wacko:

Is anyone feeling not pregnant at all? I have 0 symptoms!:shrug: x

I'm not feeling all that pregnant except for the extreme tiredness :sleep: and the constant hunger! Never had either with my girls though so doesn't feel like I'm really pregnant iykwim!?

Yeah I know what you mean, my boy was totally different too x

I'm a bit nauseas but apart from that I don't feel very pregnant, my sore boobs aren't very sore anymore :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->