We made the trimesters pass quickly!

I'm probably thinking too much into it, It's because with my son I was full of them, sore boobs, tiredness and emotional. Now there's nothing! x

Haha I think we are, saying that sickness didn't kick in until 8 weeks with my boy!

I got some sharp pains in my lower belly this evening I was panicking so much thinking the worst, then I realised I just needed a poop and can't go :blush::haha:

Unique, yesterday I was in the car and my byfriend was driving and I started getting strong contractionpains every few mins, I thougt it waslabour, but on the next pain it turned out I needed a poo! But needee one straight away so hehad to stop at mcdonalds haha

How's everyone today? I feel nauseas this morning, but the sun is shining it's a lovely day :happydance:

This morning I felt a little sick but it passed quite quickly. I can't wait to get outside today in the sun, apparently we're due a heatwave?! :happydance:

I'm new but I'd love to join your lovely group! I've suffered one miscarriage (due to stress and prob PCOS) but found out this past Mother's Day I'm 5w along. Thanks for considering me :) Good luck to all you other January Jellybeans and I hope we all have healthy babies!

:)

Like other ladies said, just try and find fun or needed things to occupy yourself.
What I think I am going to do is super deep clean EVERYTHING over the next week. Outside of doing other things of course with DH.

I'm new but I'd love to join your lovely group! I've suffered one miscarriage (due to stress and prob PCOS) but found out this past Mother's Day I'm 5w along. Thanks for considering me :) Good luck to all you other January Jellybeans and I hope we all have healthy babies!

Congratulations :) try and relax, I too had a mc in march at 8 and a half weeks, it's an awful thing to go through but I'm trying to think positive this time round :)

My first pregnancy was a miscarriage so I know how you feel and congratulations!! :flower:

Ugh I'm so sick, I felt better earlier so ate a few sweets and now I feel dreadful again :( I'm in bed while hubby sorts out our little one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->