We made the trimesters pass quickly!

Hi ladies, I just got my BFP on May 13th. I want to cautiously join you guys. My first beta @15dpo was 91, so I'm a bit worried about getting excited. I really need these weeks to fly by.

Hi ladies, I just got my BFP on May 13th. I want to cautiously join you guys. My first beta @15dpo was 91, so I'm a bit worried about getting excited. I really need these weeks to fly by.

Congratulations :flower:

Oh wow! Have you used it yet? I think I'd definitely cave and use it, hmmm I got paid today, shall I order one?! ;)

Oh wow! Have you used it yet? I think I'd definitely cave and use it, hmmm I got paid today, shall I order one?! ;)

It was so much fun but I know I won't find anything at this stage. I'm going to try again at 8 weeks! :flower:

I definitely recommend it!

I'm going to have a look online tonight :) I had one with my little girl but it wasn't the sono line it was the angel sounds, not sure if you've heard of that one? I leant it a friend and never got it back :(

Congratulations and welcome! X

I had the angel sounds with my boy and it didn't work until I had a proper bump. I've read people have got the heartbeat as early as 7-8-9 weeks with the Sono!

I caved in haha

I am so excited for tomorrow, I can't believe I go to see the midwife already :O

Did you pick up a HB? :) ooh exciting my MW is visiting my home in two weeks, it will be my second appointment :happydance:

No heartbeat yet but I expected that as I'm not even 6 weeks yet :)

Did you get the Sono? :flower:

Oh yeah, :dohh:

No I'm trying to hold off for another week or so because I know if I don't find the HB il panic :blush: and not to mention il drive OH crazy! :haha:

I've told myself everything is fine unless there's blood so I can keep my cool :flower:

I just do it when I'm bored :haha:

I've told myself everything is fine unless there's blood so I can keep my cool :flower:

I just do it when I'm bored :haha:

Only if you see "heavy blood". Spotting can be normal!
So when is your next appointment? I get to go in like 7 hours I am so excited!

I have mine in an hour :happydance:
I can't wait for it to be all official!

Good luck with your appointments ladies I'm looking forward to your updates! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back