We made the trimesters pass quickly!

So the appointment went really well, she did another test and the lines were amazingly dark, she took my blood samples too. I don't see her again now till 16 weeks! :saywhat:

My dating scan will be when I'm between 11 and 14 weeks. Ahhhh I can't wait :happydance:

Wow your MW sounds different to mine, ours don't do pregnancy tests :shrug: also we only get one dating scan mine is at 11 weeks.

I'm glad your appointment went well Hun x

So the appointment went really well, she did another test and the lines were amazingly dark, she took my blood samples too. I don't see her again now till 16 weeks! :saywhat:

My dating scan will be when I'm between 11 and 14 weeks. Ahhhh I can't wait :happydance:

Glad your appointment went well.

Hey ladies, so I had my second beta today and hcg was great @623. My progesterone was only 11.5 and they want it to be around 15-20 so I have to supplement 2 pills a day. I also get my first scan on Thursday to make sure baby is where it's supposed to be and tucked in nicely :happydance:. I cannot wait to even see a little sac.
How are you ladies doing?

What is this beta thing I keep hearing about? I never got told what my hcg levels were :shrug:

What is this beta thing I keep hearing about? I never got told what my hcg levels were :shrug:

When they test your blood the beta is the pregnancy hormone Hcg and progesterone count. The Hcg tells them your baby is going normally by how fast your numbers double every two or four days, and whether or not it may be a viable pregnancy. The progesterone if it's too low can cause mc so they retest to make sure it increases, if not they try to supplement.

Do you find out when samples have been sent off? I was never told with my little boy.

Wow your MW sounds different to mine, ours don't do pregnancy tests :shrug: also we only get one dating scan mine is at 11 weeks.

I'm glad your appointment went well Hun x

Thank you, knowing my luck mine will be at 14 weeks :dohh: x

Oh okay thanks for letting me know, I don't think I will find out what mine are then.

Unique beauty - I went to my doc at the beginning of my pregnancy and requested hcg levels to be tracked but they refused, I think it's done more in other countries x

I probably wouldn't understand it all anyway :lol:

How's everyone doing today?

I can't believe I've almost known I'm pregnant 2 weeks already, seriously it has just flown by! :thumbup: x

I'm thinking that too, I can't believe I'm 7 weeks today! How did that happen?! X

I'm not complaining, I like it :haha::happydance:

Minimum of 5 weeks till dating scan, bring it on :bodyb: x

I don't think time can go quickly in the first trimester! I think we should bottle this slow time and make millions out of it! Time has never ever gone so slowly..... I have another private scan a week tomorrow.... Sooooo faaaaaar awaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!

9 weeks! We are telling our parents after the private scan as I go away for 2 weeks 4 days after my nhs scan. I had a reassurance scan at 7 weeks (forever ago!) because I was stressing lol. Hoping to see lots of progress and an active little squid in there.... Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->