• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

That sounds amazing! Great idea! Do share his reaction after you tell him. Your going to make us cry, lol!

Thanks! I will definitely let you guys know his reaction! Jsmom, how did you tell your hubby when you had your first child?

Leikela all I can say is YAAAAY!! :happydance::happydance: Congratulations! H&H 9 months. So happy for you :happydance::happydance:

Thanks so much jcorinne! :)

fab idea! do let us know how it goes. So excited!!!

Thanks so much! Yes, I will let everyone know how it all goes. :)

You ladies are the BEST! :flower:

That sounds amazing! Great idea! Do share his reaction after you tell him. Your going to make us cry, lol!

Thanks! I will definitely let you guys know his reaction! Jsmom, how did you tell your hubby when you had your first child?

Leikela all I can say is YAAAAY!! :happydance::happydance: Congratulations! H&H 9 months. So happy for you :happydance::happydance:

Thanks so much jcorinne! :)

fab idea! do let us know how it goes. So excited!!!

Thanks so much! Yes, I will let everyone know how it all goes. :)

You ladies are the BEST! :flower:

Well, I tested all week with bfn, I remember that part, lol. Then he left for work before me one morning & I decided to test again. It was a BFP! I couldn't believe it so i took 3 more & used my digital. Well, I had a long day at work, but wanted to tell him in person. So we went to dinner that night & i ordered baby carrots as my veggies. I also had picked up a card and it said looks like we are expecting. He was like what? I said these baby carrots are the best. He said Omg, we are having a baby!!!!! I was like YES! The whole darn restaurant heard him then the whole restaurant clapped & congratulated us. Lol. It was a little embarrassing. Lol. He was in heaven! Lol. I wasnt expecting a bfp at that time so I hadn't had my plan for telling my husband set up quite yet so I had to think fast plus i was so excited but nervous at the same time, ya know what i mean. It just so exciting, its almost hard to think straight. Lol

Hey girlies. If u want to have fun, have time to fly, and turn the exercise into a party. do ZUMBA!!!! I have PCOS and I have lose 7 pounds this week alone!

Hey girlies. If u want to have fun, have time to fly, and turn the exercise into a party. do ZUMBA!!!! I have PCOS and I have lose 7 pounds this week alone!

Hi!

It does sound like fun & I have yet to go to a class! Do u take classes or do it on the wii or what? Please share details. Thanks :)

Well, I tested all week with bfn, I remember that part, lol. Then he left for work before me one morning & I decided to test again. It was a BFP! I couldn't believe it so i took 3 more & used my digital. Well, I had a long day at work, but wanted to tell him in person. So we went to dinner that night & i ordered baby carrots as my veggies. I also had picked up a card and it said looks like we are expecting. He was like what? I said these baby carrots are the best. He said Omg, we are having a baby!!!!! I was like YES! The whole darn restaurant heard him then the whole restaurant clapped & congratulated us. Lol. It was a little embarrassing. Lol. He was in heaven! Lol. I wasnt expecting a bfp at that time so I hadn't had my plan for telling my husband set up quite yet so I had to think fast plus i was so excited but nervous at the same time, ya know what i mean. It just so exciting, its almost hard to think straight. Lol

Wow, that is an awesome story!!! That is great that everyone in the restaurant cheered for you. :) That is definitely a memorable moment. :)

I have been doing Zumba now for almost 3 years. I love it!

Hi!

It does sound like fun & I have yet to go to a class! Do u take classes or do it on the wii or what? Please share details. Thanks :)

I do the classes at golds gym and do the games on the xbox 360 kinect. The kinect is better than the wii. Its addicting and u should give it a go.

I have been doing Zumba now for almost 3 years. I love it![/QUOTE]

wow that is awesome. I am currently trying to lose weight so i can have my first child like you. congrats on your pregnancy that is soo exciting!

wow that is awesome. I am currently trying to lose weight so i can have my first child like you. congrats on your pregnancy that is soo exciting!

I go to Gold's Gym too! That is where I do Zumba! I believe that all the exercise I have been doing has helped when TTC. It will be your time one day too! And thanks for the congrats. :)

Hi!

I do the classes at golds gym and do the games on the xbox 360 kinect. The kinect is better than the wii. Its addicting and u should give it a go.

I love the Kinect! I didn't realize they had zumba for the kinect, I will have to get it. Lol. Thanks!

Hi ladies. Got test results today and all ok and showing ov has taken place level of 37.5! Have to lose 3 stone or 42lb for referal to fs for male factor (morphology).

Leikela how u feeling?

Hi ladies. Got test results today and all ok and showing ov has taken place level of 37.5! Have to lose 3 stone or 42lb for referal to fs for male factor (morphology).

Leikela how u feeling?

Tigerlilly, why do u have to lose 42 lbs for referral?

Af is due tomorrow, this am I woke up around 3 am and almost vomitted, didn't feel good until about 830 am ish. I hope I am not getting sick. I started the biggest loser videos. I am doing the kettlebell training, whew am I sore today! I love them!!

Leikela how u feeling?

Tigerlilly, why do u have to lose 42 lbs for referral?

Af is due tomorrow, this am I woke up around 3 am and almost vomitted, didn't feel good until about 830 am ish. I hope I am not getting sick. I started the biggest loser videos. I am doing the kettlebell training, whew am I sore today! I love them!!

love kettle bells, total killers even moving the day after is hell. I have to get my BMI down to at least 30. As they won't doing anything at the moment as it's to high x

Leikela how u feeling?

Good news Tigerlilly! Glad that you are ovulating!!

I am feeling pretty well. The cramping has eased up a bit but fatigue is starting to set in. I have been getting 8 hours of sleep every night and I feel as though I only had 4! I also had my first bout of nausea this afternoon. A co-worker was heating up her spicy, funky smelling lunch and I almost lost my cookies. LOL

Hi sorry if Im too late to join but this seemed really neat! Im am 23 (will be 24 on monday) and have been TTC for 2 years. I wieghed 251 pounds about one year ago and am now down to 226 pounds I havent a clue what my BMI is at the moment but I know I need to keep losing wieght for a healthy Pregnancy!

Welcome MaybeBaybe! Cute screen name! Congrats on your weight loss! :)

Thankyou I have PCOS so its been difficult for sure I lose 10 gain 5 lose 3 gain 5 lose another 10 its crazy and so hard on my body sometimes.
Ive tried a coupel "diets" like atkins which I hated but honestly as it works Ive thought about giving it another go, special K diet was awful most of the food tastes bad, I even tried slimfast at one point. so right now I just follow eating as little sugar as I can and as few carbs as I can and I dance 3 times a week for 2 hours each time with my sister in laws and mother in law.

I hear you! It is a horrific cycle. I am also guilty of putting it on then taking it off, etc, etc etc... Honestly, just watching what you eat, stopping when full, etc is sometimes the best way to do it. It might come off a bit slower but will stay off. :)

Hi sorry if Im too late to join but this seemed really neat! Im am 23 (will be 24 on monday) and have been TTC for 2 years. I wieghed 251 pounds about one year ago and am now down to 226 pounds I havent a clue what my BMI is at the moment but I know I need to keep losing wieght for a healthy Pregnancy!

Hi hun, welcome. well done on all ur hard work so far x

Hi everyone,

Is it ok for me to join? ive been lurking for ages but would love to be able to chat to others in a similar position.

Im no longer ttc, i may just go with the flo or go on BC. I cant stand the constant heartache of seeing BFN or AF.

But i'd like to join this thread as i also have the weight i gained from my DS (whos just over 2 now) and the extra weight i gained after, all in all i would like to lose 4 / 5 stone.

I lost 4 stone before i met my DP 5 years ago within 4 months through healthy eating and exercise (the weight just fell off) thats deffinately not the case now. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->