• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

That's awesome Tigerlilly!!!! Congrats!!

That's awesome Tigerlilly!!!! Congrats!!

Hows it going for you?[/QUOTE

Well apparently I'm working out too hardand too much, I have lost a couple pounds over the last two weeks, but I thought I would lose more. Ive bought a heart rate monitor and ive been working at 90%, I was shocked. So Im cutting back to 75% this week to see if that helps. I have been really tired, and that might be why, but I just want to be healthy. I did cut from 2 1/2 hrs of exercise a day to now a little over an hour a day to 1 1/2 hrs. I just watched Dr oz yesterday and i am going to try the raspberry ketone in the morning to help burn my fat. He said if you exercise regularly and eat healthy, this will really help. So its worth a shot. I was 244 two weeks ago and now I'm at 238, but I've been stuck at this weight since Nov/Dec. Also my ob/gyn annual is today!

Jsmom,

I saw that Dr. Oz show as well about the Raspberry Ketones! I want to try that too. I looked it up on Amazon.com and they aren't cheap. :( Maybe I will get some in a few weeks though. I also have the unwanted belly fat and was thinking of trying 1000mg of CLA and the avocado, swiss cheese, whole wheat english muffin, olive oil breakfast combo for 5 days a week. Looks delicious!

Leikela,

That sounds yummy! I loved that episode! I went to all the stores in my area and they were sold out in one day!!! The store owners are like yep, thanks to Dr Oz, we are sold out!! Lol. So i ordered 90 ct for $14.99 on bodybuilding.com. can't wait to try them.

Jsmom,

That was the breakfast that was featured on Dr. Oz for women with big bellies. Unfortunately, that is where I store a majority of my fat. He had a different meal for other body types as well. He said that if you eat this meal 5 times a week, you will lose fat in that problem area. It's worth a try!

I cannot believe the Raspberry Ketone sold out that fast because of Dr. Oz! I guess that goes to show just how many people watch his show! :) Once you start using it, let me know how you are liking it.

Leikela,

Ya, I saw the meals he suggested, looked great. I'm going to try the one with the protein shake also. Can't think of the supp, like white kidney bean extract or something. My daugjter said, mom pause it and take a picture on your phone of the meals, then go buy that stuff at the store. I said good idea! (She is five and already health conscience!) My trouble area is all over, but primary thighs and butt and stomach too I guess. We should take before pics and post them...lol! Jk

Jsmom,

Wow, your 5 year old is very bright! That was a great idea! I think you're right. I do remember a white kidney bean extract on there as well. I would post a before pic but just not confident enough is there being an after pic. LOL :)

I hear ya girl! Lol. I might post a before and now pic of my progress so far, but I'm worried about the after pic also! Ugh! I'm stuck!
Yes, my daughter is very bright & helpful. She is so funny because she wants a sibbling so bad and she wants to know when she will get one because almost everyone in her class has one. So I told her well, when mom gets smaller dear. So everyday she is like come on mom let's get moving. Lol. She reminds me everyday! Which is good.

Well I was just catching up, sounds like I need to watch Dr. Oz...LOL. My mom watches it and updates me on most of what he recommends. My total weight loss is now up to 7lbs. I am so excited!! It is hard for me to lose anything. I have almost totally given up fast food. I have limited myself to 1 can of Dr. Pepper a day. I am riding the exercise bike but still only around 2 miles a night. Most of what I have lost is probably water weight but hey a pound is a pound :winkwink:

Great job Jcorinne!

Yes a pound is a pound and all of it counts! Awesome. Yea Dr Oz had a really good fat burner show last week. It was great!
No worries, I think we are almost all in the same boat, very difficult to lose weight, but we will get there someday!

Jsmom,

Your daughter sounds super cute! What a great motivator she is. :)

Did you see Dr. Oz on Wednesday with the hypnosis? If you saw it, what did you think of it? I am not sure I could believe those ladies could be hypnotized that fast. LOL Interesting though...

jcorinne,

Dr. Oz is great! I usually look at what is going to be the next day via my DVR and if it looks interesting, I will DVR it. So I don't see every show but most of them pique my interest. If you go to https://www.doctoroz.com/ there is also a wealth of information there as well, including recipes. :)

Leikela,

I saw that guy on Ellen a while back, I was like, I don't know about that. The whole hypnosis thing is really hard for me to believe although the mind is a powerful thing, so i can't judge unless I had at least tried it, lol. But I wouldn't. Although I did just buy his book and cd for $13 on amazon LOL, I figure its worth a shot right...lol. I think I will be getting it on Monday. I've never been big on buying things to try, but sometimes I wonder! Dr Oz! Oh how I have learned so much from his show. Oh and those raspberry Ketones are on backorder until who knows when. In the store GNC, there is a waiting list here! Crazy
Julie

Jsmom,

That's awesome you ordered his book and CD! That's another thing you can report on here. :) Between the Raspberry Ketones and the hypnosis, you'll be at your goal in no time! LOL I am with you though on the hypnosis. Part of me doesn't believe it and part of me does. However, the concept of it does fascinate me. I studied Psychology in college so I know hypnosis is taping into the subconscious mind but once you tap into it is what scares me.

And that is crazy about the waiting list for the Raspberry Ketones. Wow! I might go to The Vitamin Shoppe here and see if they have any. If not, I might just break down and order them online. I saw a few versions on Amazon.com.

i Just joined weight watchers i have PCOS and weight gain is common for PCOS and weight loss elp to conceive obviously lol Im not sure how much ive lost but i would like to lose 30-35 lbs

i Just joined weight watchers i have PCOS and weight gain is common for PCOS and weight loss elp to conceive obviously lol Im not sure how much ive lost but i would like to lose 30-35 lbs

Welcome! I did Weight Watchers many years ago. It works! :)

Hi hun and welcome. How you doing so far? x

Well I was just catching up, sounds like I need to watch Dr. Oz...LOL. My mom watches it and updates me on most of what he recommends. My total weight loss is now up to 7lbs. I am so excited!! It is hard for me to lose anything. I have almost totally given up fast food. I have limited myself to 1 can of Dr. Pepper a day. I am riding the exercise bike but still only around 2 miles a night. Most of what I have lost is probably water weight but hey a pound is a pound :winkwink:

Awesome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->