Weird circumstances

If you're only 8-10 dpo then the test is most likely not accurate yet. The symptoms you are describing sound like pregnancy but you would have implanted at the earliest a couple days ago, so any symptoms before then are probably not pregnancy symptoms but rather related to ovulation. Wait a few more days and test again with a FRER. Nothing much you can do besides wait, sorry hun.

Well... breasts hurt more and more and more. My entire chest is a road-map of veins. I have cramps and light lower back pain. I feel nauseous/queasy in waves throughout the day but no vomiting. BBT remains elevated (normally 36-36.5.. now 37.1 at the least. For almost 2 weeks now). Headaches. I feel a pulse down under.

I did three tests (two blue dye though..) and all show something.. i think. Faint or evap or shadow or indent? I don't know.. I would now be... 12 dpo.. Testing again on Monday if I keep feeling like this.

I've also been having major cry-fests. This morning I almost starting hyperventilating after a SONG. A SONG.

I feel like i'm going insane, I keep convincing myself there is NO WAY i'm pregnant. Those shadows/evaps or whatever they are... freaking me out but never something definitive. :dohh:

Also so much cm, cloudy/milky. Which is not normal for me. I think. I feel like I'm making things up. :hissy:

Hey blablamana,

I really don't think you are making up the things. These symptoms are pointing towards pregnancy and Cmon you had a positive pregnancy test even though the line was faint.
Take care :thumbup:

Def sounds like ovulation cm you had when you had unprotected sex, so the chances are quite high that you could be pregnant, and your symptoms sound very much like pregnancy symptoms! Did you take pictures of your tests that you could post? Have you tried a frer (first response test)? Ill be following you hun! Take care!

Could be pms symptoms. Stalking your thread. No matter what the test answer, I wish you the best.

Im sorry to say but if your bf had unprotected sex with you, he should be well aware of what the outcome of that might be! You said you had unprotected sex from the 17-19, if he wasn't putting a condom on he has no reason to be upset with you about this. He wasn't being responsible at all. That being said, yes you should def test with a predictor 6 as soon as you can. The tests you took previously, the results will not be valid to read anymore (usually only read results in the first 10 minutes). Keep us posted, I hope you get the answer you want :)

Ih if u have a whole two weeks till af. Its most likley ovulation. Still going to stalk ur thread, hehe.

Faulty, retest with a new test. I had one flash yes and no..:/

your title drew me into this post! I too hope you get the answer you want :) will check back ...

Also good look with school!

your title drew me into this post! I too hope you get the answer you want :) will check back ...

Also good look with school!

Thank you! Only 5 more weeks to go and I'll be done with my bachelor's. Yay :D
Got accepted for my Master's already, so yay again!

Also, I just called customer service and she said (although she sounded very young) that even if it changes from no to yes, if it stays yes, it's positive.. I'm not so sure though, so still testing again tomorrow with a normal pt. No more digitals for me. :")

haha that's funny I was thinking when I test on a far enough date I would use a digital so there would be NO Question :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->