Weird circumstances

hey hun, I see the line in the top pic, it does look pink but it also is super thin...Im not sure what to think! These tests are really doing a number on you hey?! Cant wait to hear about your blood test tomorrow!

(hugs) im sorry for your bfn x get yourself looked after, there is always time for more baby-making at a better time. :)

got some pale orangey cm but no period as yet, supposed to be going out on a drinking binge tonight, the test said its fine but my body says nope

blablamana - sorry about your BFN :( Even though it maybe wasn't the best time for a baby I can totally understand the devastation. Hugs. I hope it happens for you when the time is right!

Carly - so weird about no AF yet and the orange discharge! I just had someone else on these boards mention orange discharge...did you try google that? Good luck to you!

Im thinking with fast heart rate and tremor hands and no period. Shes testing your thyroid. It can throw everything including your cycle off. Take care of yourself hun....please let us know how the tests go.

just done another test and still bfn??? witch has yet to show her face..im just mega confused tbh!!!
i have banned myself from googling stuff lol, drives me crazy!

Still nothing for me guys!! all i can think of is that i ov later then i thought so i could be preggers but its just to early to show up yet? Could that be a thing?? Hope you are keeping healthy blablamama x

Your first thread, it said you had your tubes tide yrs ago. If your not handling it well and feel that isnt for you anymore. I would talk to your doctor about reversal, also if u are wanting to become pregnant u may want to have ivf and alternatives talk with your doctor as well.

I mixed posts up but I was talking about ur first post in the thread sorry for confusion..im red in face now

I said I was talking about ur first post, u said this is ur only thread so what am I talking about. It was ur first post, but I also said I got mixed up with someone else with the ivf and being fix, sorry. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->