Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

OKAY LADIES I NEED YOUR ADVICE AND OPINION ON THIS:
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/OPK21.jpg

It doesn't look positive to me Keri. When I'm about to ovulate, my first line is always as dark or darker and neither of yours are dark compared to the control line. Sorry!

No symptoms for a few days now. Temp dropped yesterday, but then rose again today. I think yesterday's was inaccurate though because I woke up and my mouth was cold - like I'd been sleeping with my mouth open or something. Can't wait for this TWW to be over!!! I want my BFP!!!

I don't really know about the low temp today. My temp never drops at ovulation. It just goes up after it. I usually remain pretty steady around the high 35s to low 36s and then go up to mid to high 36s and low 37s after ovulation.

Is there always a temperature "dip" on the day of ovulation?

No. Many people do see a dip the day of ovulation, but many people do not. A temperature dip cannot confirm ovulation. More important than observing a dip, is seeing a temperature rise after ovulation. Your temperature rises in response to the presence of the heat-inducing hormone progesterone, which is only released after ovulation. If you are lucky enough to have advanced warning of ovulation in the form of a temperature dip, take advantage and be sure to have intercourse that day.

I always get the rise and dip, I think I started taking these on day 20 you get a positive on a OPK 24 hours before you ovulate, I believe I ovulated on 21-22 there for I probably woul have gotten my postive OPK on 18-19 I started peeing on it on the 20th. So if I don't get a BFP next month I am gonna stock up and take them day 1 after AF everyday..I did BD on all these days tho, just now too LOL so I am covered no matter what, thats all thats important!:thumbup:

No symptoms for a few days now. Temp dropped yesterday, but then rose again today. I think yesterday's was inaccurate though because I woke up and my mouth was cold - like I'd been sleeping with my mouth open or something. Can't wait for this TWW to be over!!! I want my BFP!!!
Thats basically 97.2 thats not very high, usually preggo's are 98's or maybe im wrong but the charts I have stalked look like 98's usually!

Thats basically 97.2 thats not very high, usually preggo's are 98's or maybe im wrong but the charts I have stalked look like 98's usually!

My temperature runs lower than usual. Even when I have a high fever and I'm sick, I rarely hit 37. The highest temperature I got with my last pregnancy was 37.0.

Oh I see, well the chart looks really good I told you that from the beginning how many DPO are ya I did not look at that yet,

Okay you are 8dpo you had a drop at 7 which is a VERY GREAT THING for a tripastic chart! Then you rose again today....9 times outta 10 your pregnant.....I betcha!

Hi keriwak thanks for ur response it's more yellow than creamy but I guess u could say it's creamy too- I just checked again and there was a dot of blood too :( guess this means I'm out again as I'm so moody as well the witch must be coming! Gutted! Rubbish timing with Christmas :(

How r things with u? Xx

Forgot to say I just took another test and of course it was a bfn again :( xx

Hi keriwak thanks for ur response it's more yellow than creamy but I guess u could say it's creamy too- I just checked again and there was a dot of blood too :( guess this means I'm out again as I'm so moody as well the witch must be coming! Gutted! Rubbish timing with Christmas :(

How r things with u? Xx

Don't count yourself out until AF is full blown. Last cycle, I had spotting at 11dpo and I thought it was AF coming. Let myself be sad, had a good cry, prepared for AF, and then found out it was implantation bleeding and I was pregnant!

Okay you are 8dpo you had a drop at 7 which is a VERY GREAT THING for a tripastic chart! Then you rose again today....9 times outta 10 your pregnant.....I betcha!

I hope so. I'd really love to be pregnant right away again. I miss my baby. I would have been 9 weeks tomorrow. In a way, I'm glad that if I had to lose my baby that it happened so early. We hadn't told anybody and I didn't have to have a D&C, but it still hurts every day.

We won't be mentioning anything to anyone the next time around until I'm at least 8 weeks (this will be our parents and our siblings) and then 12-14 weeks for work and anyone else.

I'm having cramps today, but it's way too early for AF. I don't know what to think. And I had SUPER vivid dreams last night - just like with my last pregnancy. One was so vivid that I woke myself up out of shock. Can't remember what it was about though.

I read back about your CM comments Keri and I think that you have o'd now! Have you been temping?

Hi Sarah_anne thanks for your message. I just think it's too close to my period for it to be implantation I'm pretty sure af is due tomorrow so that would be too late for implantation wouldn't it?

I am so sorry for your loss Hun I can't imagine what it must be like for u :( I'm keeping everything crossed that u will get ur bfp this time round it sounds good. Real big FX for u.

Xx

Hi Sarah_anne thanks for your message. I just think it's too close to my period for it to be implantation I'm pretty sure af is due tomorrow so that would be too late for implantation wouldn't it?

I am so sorry for your loss Hun I can't imagine what it must be like for u :( I'm keeping everything crossed that u will get ur bfp this time round it sounds good. Real big FX for u.

Xx

How many dpo are you? I thought I was out too, but my doctor said based on my HCG levels that I definitely implanted around 11dpo. I know the usual time is 6-12dpo, but my sister's friend implanted at 14. My doctor said that it can be 6-12dpo plus or minus 2, so really 4-14. Even if it is AF, keep your chin up. Your little one will come along when they're good and ready!

Thanks Sarah_anne ur right my baby will come along when it's ready I just hope it's soon :) it's so annoying when ur so ready for ur little one and they don't come :( but ur right I'll get there one day as will u :)

I'm 14dpo today didn't know implantation could happen this late so guess there's always hope until af shows! Although I'm getting af cramps now so not holding my breath! When r u going to be testing? Xx

Thanks Sarah_anne ur right my baby will come along when it's ready I just hope it's soon :) it's so annoying when ur so ready for ur little one and they don't come :( but ur right I'll get there one day as will u :)

I'm 14dpo today didn't know implantation could happen this late so guess there's always hope until af shows! Although I'm getting af cramps now so not holding my breath! When r u going to be testing? Xx

I know! I always thought it would be SO easy to get pregnant and here I am - trying for 7 cycles with one miscarriage. I blame the public school system - they make it seem like we can get pregnant just by looking at a guy.

I had a miscarriage about 1 month ago, so I don't know when to expect AF. My last few cycles were 30 days, so I suppose I'll test if I don't have anything by December 30th or 31st. Maybe I'll even wait until January 1st, we'll see. I'm not testing early because I really don't know what's going on. :flower:

There definitely always hope until AF shows. :)

CM after ov can be so different for so many women that it's hard to say one way or another based on it. But, other symptoms can be more telling. I hope that you did have IB and your BFP is waiting for you in a couple of days. :) Make sure to keep us updated!

My temperature runs lower than usual. Even when I have a high fever and I'm sick, I rarely hit 37. The highest temperature I got with my last pregnancy was 37.0.

I took a peek at your chart. It's hard to figure out what's going on with all those open white circles going on. Did you just temp at a different time? You can adjust the temps if they aren't more than 5-6 hours away from your regular temping time.

But, that said, it does look really promising. Not triphasic yet, but it was a good rise after the dip. I'm totally going to stalk your chart now. :)

Hey Keri, how's your chart looking today? Your OPKs don't look quite positive yet. But it does look like you're getting closer...Maybe you're going to have a longer cycle this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->