Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey ladies, just checking in, hope you are all well. I have my positive head on for trying in the new year. Smiley face opk and preseed at the ready! So much cheaper on amazon. Got some hpt too but they are right at the back of my drawer!

Merry Christmas everyone xx

This TWW is probably the least stressful one I've had since I started TTCing...but it has also been the hardest. Going back to WTT from TTC is rough, but I'll be ready to get it going in the new year. :) No symptoms to report, which is funny since I had so many symptoms all those other months with a BFN. DH says this is proof that those symptoms were all in my head :haha: He may be on to something....

Hi everyone .... I'm a newbie and not sure if this is the place to write all this so sorry :)
I'm 41 and had sterilization reversal in July after 10 years. I was told this cycle (CD22) that I wasn't ovulating and was given Clomid, waited for AF to arrive to take them then on CD 39 I had white CM and very low CP, sure enough the next 3 day I had a temp rise that FF confirmed was ovulation (no clomid as yet) .. My temp was higher DPO 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 then DPO 6 and 7 I got very low dips 35.94 and 35.84 below my coverline (36.29) I've been really achy last 4 days and also at 3,4 and 5DPO I woke at 3/4am to pee, thirsty and headaches!! .... Now at 7DPO and lost hope due to such low dips last few days :( :( ... Anyone else had such low dips around this stage?

Hi everyone .... I'm a newbie and not sure if this is the place to write all this so sorry :)
I'm 41 and had sterilization reversal in July after 10 years. I was told this cycle (CD22) that I wasn't ovulating and was given Clomid, waited for AF to arrive to take them then on CD 39 I had white CM and very low CP, sure enough the next 3 day I had a temp rise that FF confirmed was ovulation (no clomid as yet) .. My temp was higher DPO 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 then DPO 6 and 7 I got very low dips 35.94 and 35.84 below my coverline (36.29) I've been really achy last 4 days and also at 3,4 and 5DPO I woke at 3/4am to pee, thirsty and headaches!! .... Now at 7DPO and lost hope due to such low dips last few days :( :( ... Anyone else had such low dips around this stage?

I wouldn't loose hope just yet. It's not a certainty, but a dip at 7 DPO could be an implantation dip. It could also be the fluctuation of hormones in your body, which is why the temps are so low. It's hard to tell at this point, but if you have a chart online that you can link to, I'd be more than happy to stalk it for you. :)

I've had low dips at 7DPO below the coverline, but gotten a BFN, while a person with an identical dip at 7DPO got a BFP. It really is hard to say, but watching your temps after the dip can provide some insight into what's going on....

Hey Keriwak, ive emailed it to you, thank you xx you sound like you have a good husband! catch that eggy x

And yeah sperm can live for a few days Posey, so you maybe in luck ;)

xx

I did not get the email try again! clapper keri @ yahoo . com

Today my temp is the lowest 97.33 also some spotting,
but I am watery no ew whys that?:dohh:

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

If you got some spotting, I wold say that you definitely ov'd today. And it was a good strong ov by the sounds of it. I hope you BD'd!! The watery CM could be due to a change in hormones. I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you've got some swimmers on their way to the egg... And make sure you BD tomorrow too. Hopefully, your temp will rise up tomorrow and confirm my ov suspicions. ;) :haha:

Thanx DBZ34 :) .... I am a new member on FF with 3 cycles on there, as soon as I figure it out I'll try and post my chart, 2 short cycles and a very long one, currently on CD46 !! (7DPO according to FF) ... It's drivig me crazy this temping!! :wacko: but from reading all the posts I'm no longer alone :hugs:

My Ovulation Chart

If you got some spotting, I wold say that you definitely ov'd today. And it was a good strong ov by the sounds of it. I hope you BD'd!! The watery CM could be due to a change in hormones. I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you've got some swimmers on their way to the egg... And make sure you BD tomorrow too. Hopefully, your temp will rise up tomorrow and confirm my ov suspicions. ;) :haha:
BDed Tues- Wed not Thurs, BDing today to! I am kinda crampy no + on the OPK yet tho, one of the girls said take it around 2.:nope: I have been taking it at night and morning, 1 day in the morning it was dark, same day at night it was lighter!

Hi guys,

Hope you are all well.

Af is due on 25th and have been getting quite a but of yellow cm today - what does this mean? I've not had it before. I've also got back pain (not unusual for af tho)

Baby dust to u all :) xxx

Hi guys,

Hope you are all well.

Af is due on 25th and have been getting quite a but of yellow cm today - what does this mean? I've not had it before. I've also got back pain (not unusual for af tho)

Baby dust to u all :) xxx

creamy yellow?

CHARPS BFP CONGRADULATIONS YEA! THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS WOO HOO!!!!:baby::thumbup::baby::baby::happydance::bfp:https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/-20111222-00189.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XC8ElAhypd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AWWWW thanks sooo much Keri, your an angel!

Thanks everyone, I cant believe my luck, I have to say i had no clue. The only symptom I had was spotting on 11 Dpo, which is a bit early for my Af, I usually spot a day before. Still, i didnt think i was pg. It was only till Wednesday when i was in a foul mood and soo snappy at everyone and really couldnt help myself. The half way through that day i had this 'feeling' and thought to myself im pregnant, I went home and tested, and there was a faint a line, the next morning hpt is the one you guys can see.

Im only getting symptoms now, like sore boobs, can smell everything, extremely snappy at the husband (bless him) and TMI diarrhea. I have been spotting since 11 dpo which is worrying me a bit, i noticed people say its normal, its very light and brown. Does anyone else have any advice on this.

Thanks again!! Good luck to all you guys, and those of you who are trying in the new year xx

AWWWW thanks sooo much Keri, your an angel!

Thanks everyone, I cant believe my luck, I have to say i had no clue. The only symptom I had was spotting on 11 Dpo, which is a bit early for my Af, I usually spot a day before. Still, i didnt think i was pg. It was only till Wednesday when i was in a foul mood and soo snappy at everyone and really couldnt help myself. The half way through that day i had this 'feeling' and thought to myself im pregnant, I went home and tested, and there was a faint a line, the next morning hpt is the one you guys can see.

Im only getting symptoms now, like sore boobs, can smell everything, extremely snappy at the husband (bless him) and TMI diarrhea. I have been spotting since 11 dpo which is worrying me a bit, i noticed people say its normal, its very light and brown. Does anyone else have any advice on this.

Thanks again!! Good luck to all you guys, and those of you who are trying in the new year xx

As long as there is no red blood with Pain they generally are not worried.

OKAY LADIES I NEED YOUR ADVICE AND OPINION ON THIS:
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/OPK21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"