Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Sarah your chart looks so great!!! Im thinking of you!! Afm AF is being horrible. I'm cramping but she's light and coming and going. I'm
Not sure when to say she came?? I'm either cd3 or cd1. I'm gonna start temping again this is driving me crazy

Thanks PostalMom! I'm so glad to see you back on here! I missed you and your analyzing skills!!! Analyze my chart for me! How does it look?

My temp went up big time today! 97 yesterday
97.89 today! I was wondering! This may mean nothing,
or it may be good!:thumbup:My Ovulation Chart
YEAH POSTAL MOM HOW DOES MY CHART LOOK!
SARAH ANNE YOUR CHART IS AWESOME...
HOW MANY DAYS ARE YOUR CYCLES?

sarah your chart looks so great!!! Im thinking of you!! Afm af is being horrible. I'm cramping but she's light and coming and going. I'm
not sure when to say she came?? I'm either cd3 or cd1. I'm gonna start temping again this is driving me crazy

thanks postalmom! I'm so glad to see you back on here! I missed you and your analyzing skills!!! Analyze my chart for me! How does it look?
your chart is triphastic!

What a temp jump today! Here's hoping that you ovulated yesterday and that your temps stay up for good now!

My cycles are usually 30 days and I'm at 28 right now. I don't know what to expect though because my last "cycle" ended with a miscarriage at 5 and a half weeks.

What a temp jump today! Here's hoping that you ovulated yesterday and that your temps stay up for good now!

My cycles are usually 30 days and I'm at 28 right now. I don't know what to expect though because my last "cycle" ended with a miscarriage at 5 and a half weeks.
Were not talking about that! We expect the best and that little angel I think sent his sister or brother! Well you know your temps, usually 1 day before af I dive,
then the day of af I really dive low...

Were not talking about that! We expect the best and that little angel I think sent his sister or brother! Well you know your temps, usually 1 day before af I dive,

I don't worry too much about my temperatures. When I was pregnant last time, mine nose dived the same day I had a BFP and it was low when I had my blood test too.

I really hope that I am pregnant. That would be the best Christmas gift of all. I've read that you're more fertile after a miscarriage because of the higher progesterone levels, so here's hoping that I'm pregnant again right away. I know that's too much to wish for, but I'm still trying to be cautiously optimistic.

I don't worry too much about my temperatures. When I was pregnant last time, mine nose dived the same day I had a BFP and it was low when I had my blood test too.

I really hope that I am pregnant. That would be the best Christmas gift of all. I've read that you're more fertile after a miscarriage because of the higher progesterone levels, so here's hoping that I'm pregnant again right away. I know that's too much to wish for, but I'm still trying to be cautiously optimistic.
Christmas day at my husbands aunts house, waiting on his cousin, she got married 6 months ago, found out she was pregnant 1 month ago she started bleeding, ran her to the hospital and sure enough her numbers dropped, what a christmas! I would of been in shock, its alot all this trying, its mentally draining, I sure hope you are and I hope it sticks this time, I hope I am too!

Def looks like you ovulated, Keri. Hope you got your Bding in good! Now for the TWW...

And that chart is looking great, sarah_anne! I hope those numbers keep going up and stay up!!

AFM: No temp drop today! :happydance: Still no sign of AF. I'm having trouble believing that the month that I was supposed to be WWT ;), didn't do anything right, and didn't BD on the right days could be the month I get a BFP. But, the longer AF stays away, the more I start to think that this could be my month...

One more day until I test. I almost broke down and tested this morning, but put the test back in the box at the last minute. I'm so nervous! I think I'm going to wait until the test day that FF gave me because there's a chance my LP is just going to be longer this month and AF could show up tomorrow. DH is being his skeptical self and I don't blame him. I do get worked up around this time every month. I haven't had any of my regular AF symptoms, but I also haven't had any pg symptoms either. I suppose it's just one more day until I find out one way or the other. So nervous...

Today I have a overabundance in creamy cm, like
I just BDed but I didn't temp was 97.6. Temp is not real high...
Who knows!:cry:

Def looks like you ovulated, Keri. Hope you got your Bding in good! Now for the TWW...

And that chart is looking great, sarah_anne! I hope those numbers keep going up and stay up!!

AFM: No temp drop today! :happydance: Still no sign of AF. I'm having trouble believing that the month that I was supposed to be WWT ;), didn't do anything right, and didn't BD on the right days could be the month I get a BFP. But, the longer AF stays away, the more I start to think that this could be my month...

One more day until I test. I almost broke down and tested this morning, but put the test back in the box at the last minute. I'm so nervous! I think I'm going to wait until the test day that FF gave me because there's a chance my LP is just going to be longer this month and AF could show up tomorrow. DH is being his skeptical self and I don't blame him. I do get worked up around this time every month. I haven't had any of my regular AF symptoms, but I also haven't had any pg symptoms either. I suppose it's just one more day until I find out one way or the other. So nervous...
I BDed Real GOOD LOL~ Hit every day I even thought was right...he is tired
TAKE A TEST~

If I am not atleast 97.9 tommarow I don't get crosshairs on my chart...
My god LOADS OF CREAMY CM poring out! Never had this, almost feels
like ovulation..or af but its creamy...

Broke down and bought a one year VIP membership to FF. It says I have 71 "pregnancy points" as a result of my temps and symptoms. What does that mean?

Broke down and bought a one year VIP membership to FF. It says I have 71 "pregnancy points" as a result of my temps and symptoms. What does that mean?

That's the early pregnancy signs indicator, right? It analyzes your symptoms and temps and assigns points based on them. It's out of 100 and I think anything over 80 is a good score. So, 71 is great! There should be a little link under it that will tell you more about it. :)

That's the early pregnancy signs indicator, right? It analyzes your symptoms and temps and assigns points based on them. It's out of 100 and I think anything over 80 is a good score. So, 71 is great! There should be a little link under it that will tell you more about it. :)

Thanks DBZ34! I read the link, but didn't realize I could scroll further down for more information.

I slept for 9 hours last night and am still SUPER tired. This is how I felt last time I was pregnant. Just completely zonked. Here's hoping that AF doesn't show up. I'm at CD29 today, so normally I would expect AF on Friday, but we'll see. FF is advising me not to test until January 3rd. Not sure where they came up with that number given that if it hasn't shown by Saturday I'm "late," but hey, we'll see.

Hi ladies, hey good luck to you girls still in!! I have just put a new thread on to get some advice but hope you don't mind I have pasted it here as well to ask you the same as you are all great with advice!!

Sorry if you have said it a thousand times before but really wondering when other people tend to bd in lead up. Thinking I should now but can tell dh is not in the mood! We were much more relaxed last month but I am really keen to get it right this month.

I am on day 10 and expecting to ovulate at the beginning of next week. My ticker prompted me that I am fertile!!

I am going to use smiley OPK but only have five so as last cycle was 28 days (last period Mon 19th Dec, previous one Mon 21st Nov - both cycles I spotted on the saturday but full flow Monday) I *think* I will ovulate around Monday 2nd Jan so thinking of doing the opk sat,sun,mon,tue,wed. This is first time using them this time. I did use them with ds and recall my smiley face always later than expected so don't want to start to soon??????

Would love some advice!!! Should I get dh to dtd tomorrow and everyday until mid next week? We did "dtd" already this week but more to freshen them up lol !!

Thanks DBZ34! I read the link, but didn't realize I could scroll further down for more information.

I slept for 9 hours last night and am still SUPER tired. This is how I felt last time I was pregnant. Just completely zonked. Here's hoping that AF doesn't show up. I'm at CD29 today, so normally I would expect AF on Friday, but we'll see. FF is advising me not to test until January 3rd. Not sure where they came up with that number given that if it hasn't shown by Saturday I'm "late," but hey, we'll see.

If you haven't had many cycles on FF, it will put your testing date pretty far out in the future. The more cycles you have, the better sense it has of when you should actually test. After four cycles, it's put my testing date as tomorrow, because it knows that my longest LP has been 14 and tomorrow is 14DPO. But when I first started, it had my testing dates out as far as a week after AF was due.

Hi ladies, hey good luck to you girls still in!! I have just put a new thread on to get some advice but hope you don't mind I have pasted it here as well to ask you the same as you are all great with advice!!

Sorry if you have said it a thousand times before but really wondering when other people tend to bd in lead up. Thinking I should now but can tell dh is not in the mood! We were much more relaxed last month but I am really keen to get it right this month.

I am on day 10 and expecting to ovulate at the beginning of next week. My ticker prompted me that I am fertile!!

I am going to use smiley OPK but only have five so as last cycle was 28 days (last period Mon 19th Dec, previous one Mon 21st Nov - both cycles I spotted on the saturday but full flow Monday) I *think* I will ovulate around Monday 2nd Jan so thinking of doing the opk sat,sun,mon,tue,wed. This is first time using them this time. I did use them with ds and recall my smiley face always later than expected so don't want to start to soon??????

Would love some advice!!! Should I get dh to dtd tomorrow and everyday until mid next week? We did "dtd" already this week but more to freshen them up lol !!

I try to "entice" my hubby from about 5 days before I expect to ovulate until 2 days later. Sperm can live for up to 5 days, so I try to keep as much in there as I can for as long as I can.

I do the same thing when I use OPKs because I always ovulate later than I expect. Clearblue sells kits that have 20 OPKs, so I usually just buy those and use them for as long as I can (2-3 cycles depending on when I ovulate).

thanks sarah - i will have to entice tomorrow - he has gone to sleep lol. just hope he is in good frame of mind with this and doesn't just feel used !!

good luck for you crossing fingers !

I would get him to dtd tomorrow, but if you think you're not going to ov until Monday, I might just do every other day, so as not to tire him out too quickly and then when Sunday rolls around, BD every day until you're sure you ov'd and then two days after that. You don't want to deplete the supply too early. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->