Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

thanks sarah - i will have to entice tomorrow - he has gone to sleep lol. just hope he is in good frame of mind with this and doesn't just feel used !!

good luck for you crossing fingers !

Haha. I just asked my husband (jokingly) what I should do to try to entice him when he's kind of grumpy. He looks at me, tilts his head, smiles, and says "Invite me into the shower. Works every time!" :haha:

Typically today I am 6 days away from af, I am light headed, my BB'd hurt
Im tired and I have lots of cm poring out, Since I am inpatient me and the hubby stopped at Walgreens, I took a test, within 30 seconds I got a plus, again its BLUE its thin but its there! Very light of course but you can see it! But I got it fast! So I am gonna retest tommarow in the morning and know for sure!

Still no AF and no real sign of her either...FF tells me my chart is possibly triphasic, which is the first time I've seen that on any of my FF charts. I'm in limbo at the moment. No idea what's going on, but I'm not going to test again until the 30th or maybe even the 1st, if I make it that far without AF (Got a hint of something today, but for all intents and purposes, I'm calling it a BFN with a Superdrug cheapie). Keeping my fingers crossed that I've got a sticky sticky bean in there this month. But, if not, I'm alright with that too. I've made my peace with both outcomes, because I don't want to be super devastated if AF shows up tomorrow. I guess I'm just waiting to see what tomorrow's temp is. Up? Down? The same? This TWW might be the worst one yet...because at least before AF was early or right on time. Now, I'm not so sure what she's up to, but I hope she stays away.

Maybe I should buy a FRER for the 30th...

Still no AF and no real sign of her either...FF tells me my chart is possibly triphasic, which is the first time I've seen that on any of my FF charts. I'm in limbo at the moment. No idea what's going on, but I'm not going to test again until the 30th or maybe even the 1st, if I make it that far without AF (Got a hint of something today, but for all intents and purposes, I'm calling it a BFN with a Superdrug cheapie). Keeping my fingers crossed that I've got a sticky sticky bean in there this month. But, if not, I'm alright with that too. I've made my peace with both outcomes, because I don't want to be super devastated if AF shows up tomorrow. I guess I'm just waiting to see what tomorrow's temp is. Up? Down? The same? This TWW might be the worst one yet...because at least before AF was early or right on time. Now, I'm not so sure what she's up to, but I hope she stays away.

Looking at your charts I would say your probably gonna get you BFP it looks real good!

This is what I got tonight! https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/IMG_0745-1.jpg No blue dye carried over, this happened instantly, so we will see, I even showed my husband, It was pee BOOM line........

Im tired and I have lots of cm poring out, Since I am inpatient me and the hubby stopped at Walgreens, I took a test, within 30 seconds I got a plus, again its BLUE its thin but its there! Very light of course but you can see it! But I got it fast! So I am gonna retest tommarow in the morning and know for sure!

You got a plus on an OPK or a HPT? I can't tell what is going on with your test below because I can't enlarge it at all.

I'm going to a sale tomorrow, so I'm going to see if I can get some cheap OPKs and HPTs.

I'm getting so nervous for tomorrow and Friday. AF should be here Friday if I have a "normal" 30 day cycle. I had a little bit of cramping this morning, but it was so brief that I'm still not even sure it was cramping. Starting to freak out....

You got a plus on an OPK or a HPT? I can't tell what is going on with your test below because I can't enlarge it at all.

I'm going to a sale tomorrow, so I'm going to see if I can get some cheap OPKs and HPTs.

I'm getting so nervous for tomorrow and Friday. AF should be here Friday if I have a "normal" 30 day cycle. I had a little bit of cramping this morning, but it was so brief that I'm still not even sure it was cramping. Starting to freak out....
hpt

hpt

Is it the line close to the left hand side that's really skinny and faint?

Keri, I thought you just ovulated a few days ago? Can you post your chart again? I thought it was in your signature, but I can't seem to find it.

My Ovulation Chart
It was just a thin blue CRAP line...Don't believe its real........Im ready to give up...Hands are bloated which is my AF sign,

Thanks BDZ34, sounds like a good plan! Well we are rubbish, I told hubby that if he wanted to bd before work wake me - then at 6am he gave me the chance and I was too tired so if it's not him it's me. I said definately tonight! He said don't forget I finish at 6pm! Now I wish we had dtd but definately tonight!

Lol Sarah, suppose that wakes him up!! Think mine would tell me that I should jump on him in the morning..yawn...I'm too tired for that though! It's a pain when you want things at different times!

Keri - this could be it you know! Try another test!

Thanks BDZ34, sounds like a good plan! Well we are rubbish, I told hubby that if he wanted to bd before work wake me - then at 6am he gave me the chance and I was too tired so if it's not him it's me. I said definately tonight! He said don't forget I finish at 6pm! Now I wish we had dtd but definately tonight!

Lol Sarah, suppose that wakes him up!! Think mine would tell me that I should jump on him in the morning..yawn...I'm too tired for that though! It's a pain when you want things at different times!

Woke up at 1am had the worst af cramps for like 15 minutes, thought
dang it but no AF! They left, went back to sleep got up at 2:30 with a stomach ache
gassy grumbling, been up since, so tired I have to go to an interview at the hospital at 7:30 O my!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 5:40 Now.When I woke up my temp was 97.33 at 2:30 I used basal corrector. I think something is wrong with my thermometer I have been getting that 97.33 alot. So today I am getting me a new thermometer not from walgreens. I got a real thin blue line but it did show as soon as the pee hit the strip. So who knows!

Woke up at 1am had the worst af cramps for like 15 minutes, thought
dang it but no AF! They left, went back to sleep got up at 2:30 with a stomach ache
gassy grumbling, been up since, so tired I have to go to an interview at the hospital at 7:30 O my!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 5:40 Now.When I woke up my temp was 97.33 at 2:30 I used basal corrector. I think something is wrong with my thermometer I have been getting that 97.33 alot. So today I am getting me a new thermometer not from walgreens. I got a real thin blue line but it did show as soon as the pee hit the strip. So who knows!

I did think it was a little early for you to be up....

Your LP would be ridiculously short if AF showed up now, Keri. I wouldn't expect her for at least another week if not more. I would try taking your temp during the day and seeing what it is then to test your thermometer. Or even drinking something hot or cold and seeing if the temp changes accordingly. It's not unusual to get the same reading a few days in a row. I have before, but I check to see if my thermometer is working by seeing if the temp changes during the day. Good luck this cycle!! I hope this is the one for you!! :)

LOL! I do the same thing. When we miss a night BDing around ov, I always say that we'll BD in the morning, but when the morning rolls around, I snooze the alarm until the last minute and then there's no time for BD! lol.

AFM: Still sitting in TTC limbo...but no AF makes me :) and maybe :happydance: Let's hope she continues to stay away!

Made it to CD30! If things are back to normal, then I should expect AF tomorrow, but I have no signs at all. Thought I felt some twinges this morning, but have had nothing since. Now I know I will be pregnant because I just dropped $75 on a new thermometer and a box of 20 OPKs. Now that I have them, I won't need them. That's what always happens to me, lol.

Wendy, Keri, Laura, Amanda, PostalMom, Gemmy, and DBZ - Where are you guys???? Miss you all!

Made it to CD30! If things are back to normal, then I should expect AF tomorrow, but I have no signs at all. Thought I felt some twinges this morning, but have had nothing since. Now I know I will be pregnant because I just dropped $75 on a new thermometer and a box of 20 OPKs. Now that I have them, I won't need them. That's what always happens to me, lol.

Wendy, Keri, Laura, Amanda, PostalMom, Gemmy, and DBZ - Where are you guys???? Miss you all!

Hey girl,
How did your interview go? I am doing good. I am 3 dpo today and just relaxing. We go back to school next Tuesday. Over this vacation I have had a lot of testing done, hormone levels and a pelvic ultrasound. My LH and DHEA hormone levels are normal, but my FSH level came back high, at a 21. This means my ovaries have to be stimulated more to get the eggs going in order for me to ovulate. And it means my egg supply is running lower, but I guess that is to be expected since I will be 38 in Feb. Dang it.

My pelvic ultrasound went well, although I have a few small cysts on my right ovary. My OB wasn't worried. My left ovary and uterus look normal. So that's good. Are ovarian cysts common? I bet it's from the Clomid.

So we are doing what we can to get healthy. I started acupuncture a few weeks ago-I think it's going to help a lot. I am also going to exercise more and eat healthier. My acupuncture lady gave me a bunch of supplements to take, as well. My DH has his 2nd sperm check in January, so we will see if those FertileAid pills helped.

I think we are going to try IUI next cycle if this isn't the one. I really hope this cycle is it for me:)

When are you going to test????

Hi Sarah hun, that will be just the way wouldn't it but it would be wonderful!! fingers crossed - as for me I'm checking in ALL the time LOL it is an addiction!! Currently waiting for hubby to get back from work, then get the little man down to sleep around 7pm and then we can DTD lol!! where are the other ladies???

Here Sarah Hi~
Your funny, I hope all that money spent wasn't
for nothing! Because your pregnant! But you can always mail
us all the OPK's LOL!

Hey girl,
How did your interview go? I am doing good. I am 3 dpo today and just relaxing. We go back to school next Tuesday. Over this vacation I have had a lot of testing done, hormone levels and a pelvic ultrasound. My LH and DHEA hormone levels are normal, but my FSH level came back high, at a 21. This means my ovaries have to be stimulated more to get the eggs going in order for me to ovulate. And it means my egg supply is running lower, but I guess that is to be expected since I will be 38 in Feb. Dang it.

My pelvic ultrasound went well, although I have a few small cysts on my right ovary. My OB wasn't worried. My left ovary and uterus look normal. So that's good. Are ovarian cysts common? I bet it's from the Clomid.

So we are doing what we can to get healthy. I started acupuncture a few weeks ago-I think it's going to help a lot. I am also going to exercise more and eat healthier. My acupuncture lady gave me a bunch of supplements to take, as well. My DH has his 2nd sperm check in January, so we will see if those FertileAid pills helped.

I think we are going to try IUI next cycle if this isn't the one. I really hope this cycle is it for me:)

When are you going to test????
Got the job start the 9th...

Of course you're going to be pg, buying all that stuff. That's always the way. :)

I'm still hoping the AF stuff I bought last week will just loiter on my dresser for about 9 months or so. ;)

Still no sign of AF. But, I have been HUNGRY and getting some weird acid reflux, in addition to some hard belly button twinges and odd underarm pains. Hey, look! Symptoms! Of what? I have no idea. lol. Sitting at CD30, though. Longest cycle ever...Let's hope tomorrow's temp is still up and AF stays away! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->