Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Made it to CD30! If things are back to normal, then I should expect AF tomorrow, but I have no signs at all. Thought I felt some twinges this morning, but have had nothing since. Now I know I will be pregnant because I just dropped $75 on a new thermometer and a box of 20 OPKs. Now that I have them, I won't need them. That's what always happens to me, lol.

Wendy, Keri, Laura, Amanda, PostalMom, Gemmy, and DBZ - Where are you guys???? Miss you all!

Hey girl,
How did your interview go? I am doing good. I am 3 dpo today and just relaxing. We go back to school next Tuesday. Over this vacation I have had a lot of testing done, hormone levels and a pelvic ultrasound. My LH and DHEA hormone levels are normal, but my FSH level came back high, at a 21. This means my ovaries have to be stimulated more to get the eggs going in order for me to ovulate. And it means my egg supply is running lower, but I guess that is to be expected since I will be 38 in Feb. Dang it.

My pelvic ultrasound went well, although I have a few small cysts on my right ovary. My OB wasn't worried. My left ovary and uterus look normal. So that's good. Are ovarian cysts common? I bet it's from the Clomid.

So we are doing what we can to get healthy. I started acupuncture a few weeks ago-I think it's going to help a lot. I am also going to exercise more and eat healthier. My acupuncture lady gave me a bunch of supplements to take, as well. My DH has his 2nd sperm check in January, so we will see if those FertileAid pills helped.

I think we are going to try IUI next cycle if this isn't the one. I really hope this cycle is it for me:)

When are you going to test????

Wow! Sounds like you've been busy with all of your testing! I think ovarian cysts are pretty common. I think I heard that they can be linked to clomid as well, but I'm not positive.

My interview went well last week. I'm pretty sure it's a two step interview process, but they're not doing callbacks until next week or the week after. Probably the week after is what my boss said. I really hope that I get this! I've been dreaming of this job for years!

I keep trying to plan a diet and exercise program, but then I get worried that I'm pregnant and I don't know to deprive the baby of anything and I'm worried about exerting myself too much when I exercise. I tend to just get on a roll when I exercise and before I know it, I've burned 1000 calories, lol. Good for losing weight. Bad for being pregnant.

If I haven't had any AF signs by Sunday, I'm going to test. Technically, AF is due tomorrow, but we'll see. FF moved me up to 81 "pregnancy points" today, so that means I have a 70-90% chance that I'm pregnant apparently. Fingers crossed!!!

When are you testing? Good luck to you this cycle! :hugs:

Here Sarah Hi~
Your funny, I hope all that money spent wasn't
for nothing! Because your pregnant! But you can always mail
us all the OPK's LOL!

I hope it was spent for nothing, lol. I'd rather lose all of my money and be pregnant!

My sister will be ttc again sometime soon, so I'll probably just give them to her if I don't need them!

Made it to CD30! If things are back to normal, then I should expect AF tomorrow, but I have no signs at all. Thought I felt some twinges this morning, but have had nothing since. Now I know I will be pregnant because I just dropped $75 on a new thermometer and a box of 20 OPKs. Now that I have them, I won't need them. That's what always happens to me, lol.

Wendy, Keri, Laura, Amanda, PostalMom, Gemmy, and DBZ - Where are you guys???? Miss you all!

Hey girl,
How did your interview go? I am doing good. I am 3 dpo today and just relaxing. We go back to school next Tuesday. Over this vacation I have had a lot of testing done, hormone levels and a pelvic ultrasound. My LH and DHEA hormone levels are normal, but my FSH level came back high, at a 21. This means my ovaries have to be stimulated more to get the eggs going in order for me to ovulate. And it means my egg supply is running lower, but I guess that is to be expected since I will be 38 in Feb. Dang it.

My pelvic ultrasound went well, although I have a few small cysts on my right ovary. My OB wasn't worried. My left ovary and uterus look normal. So that's good. Are ovarian cysts common? I bet it's from the Clomid.

So we are doing what we can to get healthy. I started acupuncture a few weeks ago-I think it's going to help a lot. I am also going to exercise more and eat healthier. My acupuncture lady gave me a bunch of supplements to take, as well. My DH has his 2nd sperm check in January, so we will see if those FertileAid pills helped.

I think we are going to try IUI next cycle if this isn't the one. I really hope this cycle is it for me:)

I've heard Clomid can cause cysts, but I think they're more common than one would think. Acupuncture sounds so interesting and I've heard really good things about it in relation to fertility and conceiving. Good on you for making plans to get healthy. I should work on that too. I hope this cycle is the one for you too!

i definately feel at least one bfp coming soon on this thread...

Wow! Sounds like you've been busy with all of your testing! I think ovarian cysts are pretty common. I think I heard that they can be linked to clomid as well, but I'm not positive.

My interview went well last week. I'm pretty sure it's a two step interview process, but they're not doing callbacks until next week or the week after. Probably the week after is what my boss said. I really hope that I get this! I've been dreaming of this job for years!

I keep trying to plan a diet and exercise program, but then I get worried that I'm pregnant and I don't know to deprive the baby of anything and I'm worried about exerting myself too much when I exercise. I tend to just get on a roll when I exercise and before I know it, I've burned 1000 calories, lol. Good for losing weight. Bad for being pregnant.

If I haven't had any AF signs by Sunday, I'm going to test. Technically, AF is due tomorrow, but we'll see. FF moved me up to 81 "pregnancy points" today, so that means I have a 70-90% chance that I'm pregnant apparently. Fingers crossed!!!

Ohhh. Those pregnancy points sound promising!! A 70-90% chance? That's fantastic! :happydance: I'm hoping AF stays away for you too! Fingers crossed!! :)

Ohhh. Those pregnancy points sound promising!! A 70-90% chance? That's fantastic! :happydance: I'm hoping AF stays away for you too! Fingers crossed!! :)

That's what FF says. Trying not to get too excited. I only have one HPT so I won't be testing until Sunday morning and that's assuming AF stays away until then. I think that I will be holding my breath ALL DAY tomorrow hoping that AF doesn't arrive. I'm so nervous this time around. I don't remember feeling like this last cycle. :?

That's what FF says. Trying not to get too excited. I only have one HPT so I won't be testing until Sunday morning and that's assuming AF stays away until then. I think that I will be holding my breath ALL DAY tomorrow hoping that AF doesn't arrive. I'm so nervous this time around. I don't remember feeling like this last cycle. :?
The test will show now, come on sarah take the test
YEA SARAH TEST COME ON!!!!
S A R A H GO PEE PEE ON IT!!!!!!

I'm also trying not to get overly excited...but it's so hard. I'm trying to remember that AF could still show up at some point, but I think I'll be nervous until I get a definite answer either way. Definitely a nerve-wracking TWW.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your BFP on Sunday!! It would be a great way to start the new year!

The test will show now, come on sarah take the test
YEA SARAH TEST COME ON!!!!
S A R A H GO PEE PEE ON IT!!!!!!

The earliest I can test is tomorrow. My last BFP only showed up with FMU and didn't show up at my doctor's on any other urine tests. When I asked why this was, he said that since I have the urge to urinate so frequently that I'm likely not building up any substantial HCG levels through the day.

I'm also trying not to get overly excited...but it's so hard. I'm trying to remember that AF could still show up at some point, but I think I'll be nervous until I get a definite answer either way. Definitely a nerve-wracking TWW.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your BFP on Sunday!! It would be a great way to start the new year!

No kidding! January has the potential to be an amazing month!! If I could get my BFP and this new job, I would be the happiest person in the world!!

I have had a headache all day and cramping....How is everybody else feeling?

I have had a headache all day and cramping....How is everybody else feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good today, but feeling a tiny bit nauseous. Yesterday I had a major headache most of the day. 3 dpo and I am already dying to test!

Congrats on getting the job!!!

Starting to get some slight cramping... Fearing that AF will be showing up tomorrow... :(

Hey girl,

Yes, I know what you mean about the diet and exercise thing. I worry about exercising too hard after I ovulate, in case of possible implantation. And I don't want to start depriving my body of too many calories. So I think I am going to start with eating healthier.

Hope you get that job!!! And I can't wait for you to test:) That is a great sign about the points on FF. I think I have only come close to 80 points like one time.

Maybe this cycle will be a BFP for us both! How fun would that be??:happydance:

Hey girl,

Yes, I know what you mean about the diet and exercise thing. I worry about exercising too hard after I ovulate, in case of possible implantation. And I don't want to start depriving my body of too many calories. So I think I am going to start with eating healthier.

Hope you get that job!!! And I can't wait for you to test:) That is a great sign about the points on FF. I think I have only come close to 80 points like one time.

Maybe this cycle will be a BFP for us both! How fun would that be??:happydance:

I wish!! I had some cramping today, but it was more like twinges instead of real cramping. It only lasted a few minutes at a time and it was barely even noticeable. I'm trying to be optimistic, but I fear that AF will be showing up tomorrow right on time.

I'm so emotional right now. I can't stop crying.

Hi all, may I join? looking for ladies that just started the 2 week wait.
I thinking Im 2dpo but chances i might be 3dpo depending on my cd18 temp, i got mixed up with 36.96 and 36.36.........
I ended up going with 36.36 :)
I woke up at 5 am and jotted down 36.96
Then went back to sleep and woke up half an hour later (my usual time to wake up and temp (5.30am) and got 36.36...

:hi: Hi Sharnw! Of course you can join. There's a few of us in here that are right around ov too. :)

I wish!! I had some cramping today, but it was more like twinges instead of real cramping. It only lasted a few minutes at a time and it was barely even noticeable. I'm trying to be optimistic, but I fear that AF will be showing up tomorrow right on time.

I'm so emotional right now. I can't stop crying.

:hugs: sarah_anne! Don't worry! I've been told that some cramping is normal in the first few weeks as your uterus stretches to accommodate your bean. I hope that's all that's going on with you...

(You want to hear..er, read..a funny conversation?

Me: I think sarah_anne is pregnant! Isn't that exciting?
DH: Who?
Me: Sarah_anne! From BnB!!
DH: Ella. Really? (giving me his 'Seriously, Ella?' look)
Me: Yes, really. FF gave her over 80 pregnancy points! Her chart looks so good! OMG! This is so awesome. I'm so excited for her!
DH: Ella, you do realize that I have no idea who sarah_anne is. I don't use BnB.
Me: So? I just told you about her! Can't you be happy for anyone? You're such a downer!
DH: Ells, step away from the computer. Just put it down and back away. You're getting a little crazy.

HA! He hasn't seen crazy yet. ;) :haha: )

AFM: I've had some cramping too. Scared the crap out of me, but it wasn't like AF cramps and they went away fairly quickly. So I'm hoping that AF isn't on her way. I'm still so wary about things. Temps were still elevated this morning, so I'm hoping that AF has realized that she's not welcome anymore....But I think I'll feel much better when the symptoms start for real and a I get a BFP on a test. Still sitting in TTC limbo at the moment, but I'm going to go get a FRER and test tomorrow...hopefully, things will make more sense after that. Fingers crossed!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too, sarah_anne! And for the rest of you ladies! I hope this cycle is the one for all of us and we can take our whole group over to first-tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->