Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Urgggggggggg another 97.33 AF IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this isn't your normal time to test, you can adjust your temp... does that make a difference?

Did you get a new thermometer?

Plus, it doesn't look like you ovulated yet...do you think AF will come without ovulation? Has that happened for you before? It may be that your body tried to ov and didn't. It should try again in a couple of days if that's true...I'd be surprised if AF showed up on time, but who knows...

Welcome Sharn, this is a lovely group, the ladies here are really great :)

I'm Gemma, I am getting very close to ovulation! Started BDing yesterday and doing every other until I get a bfp on opk then will do as much as poss! I know the 2ww is a killer, I love hanging around here, you don't feel alone!

Hang in there Keri...you never know. Did you use opk's this cycle? I know you certainly did plenty of bding so fingers tightly crossed for you.

DBZ - I feel like this could be it for you and Sarah!! I hope it is all our months, how great would that be!?

x

I wish!! I had some cramping today, but it was more like twinges instead of real cramping. It only lasted a few minutes at a time and it was barely even noticeable. I'm trying to be optimistic, but I fear that AF will be showing up tomorrow right on time.

I'm so emotional right now. I can't stop crying.

:hugs: sarah_anne! Don't worry! I've been told that some cramping is normal in the first few weeks as your uterus stretches to accommodate your bean. I hope that's all that's going on with you...

(You want to hear..er, read..a funny conversation?

Me: I think sarah_anne is pregnant! Isn't that exciting?
DH: Who?
Me: Sarah_anne! From BnB!!
DH: Ella. Really? (giving me his 'Seriously, Ella?' look)
Me: Yes, really. FF gave her over 80 pregnancy points! Her chart looks so good! OMG! This is so awesome. I'm so excited for her!
DH: Ella, you do realize that I have no idea who sarah_anne is. I don't use BnB.
Me: So? I just told you about her! Can't you be happy for anyone? You're such a downer!
DH: Ells, step away from the computer. Just put it down and back away. You're getting a little crazy.

HA! He hasn't seen crazy yet. ;) :haha: )

AFM: I've had some cramping too. Scared the crap out of me, but it wasn't like AF cramps and they went away fairly quickly. So I'm hoping that AF isn't on her way. I'm still so wary about things. Temps were still elevated this morning, so I'm hoping that AF has realized that she's not welcome anymore....But I think I'll feel much better when the symptoms start for real and a I get a BFP on a test. Still sitting in TTC limbo at the moment, but I'm going to go get a FRER and test tomorrow...hopefully, things will make more sense after that. Fingers crossed!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too, sarah_anne! And for the rest of you ladies! I hope this cycle is the one for all of us and we can take our whole group over to first-tri!

Haha! LOVE the conversation!!! I do the same thing to my hubby and he looks at me like I have two heads.

No AF for me yet and no cramps since last night around 8pm or so. I was convinced that I was going to wake up with AF. The cramps weren't like normal AF cramps. They were more like twinges, so we'll see. Technically AF is due today, but I'm hoping she doesn't show.

My temp was ALL screwed up this morning. Slept in until 8. Finally slept with my mouth closed, so I could temp orally. Then the phone rang and my sister talked my head off for 15 minutes, so I missed my temp. I tried to temp orally, but I couldn't hold my breath long enough. The temp in there was from my ear about 15 minutes after I got up, so I'm assuming it's lower than it's supposed to be! Would that be right???

urgggggggggg another 97.33 af is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this isn't your normal time to test, you can adjust your temp... Does that make a difference?

Plus, it doesn't look like you ovulated yet...do you think af will come without ovulation? Has that happened for you before? It may be that your body tried to ov and didn't. It should try again in a couple of days if that's true...i'd be surprised if af showed up on time, but who knows...

im actually confused i had all the ew-watery for ovulation. I got 3 thermometers my normal time is 6:30. Took a hpt it said negative. Normally i do get a rise. Never had a chart where i did not get a rise...

Don't know anything about temping Sarah so will leave that for the other girls to answer but that is great no af. Really admire you all with your temp charts!!

if this isn't your normal time to test, you can adjust your temp... Does that make a difference?

Plus, it doesn't look like you ovulated yet...do you think af will come without ovulation? Has that happened for you before? It may be that your body tried to ov and didn't. It should try again in a couple of days if that's true...i'd be surprised if af showed up on time, but who knows...

im actually confused i had all the ew-watery for ovulation. I got 3 thermometers my normal time is 6:30. Took a hpt it said negative. Normally i do get a rise. Never had a chart where i did not get a rise...

Again, really admire you girls with these temp charts, but they seem so stressful! Not what you want when ttc! Keep positive x

Don't know anything about temping Sarah so will leave that for the other girls to answer but that is great no af. Really admire you all with your temp charts!!

I don't really put much faith in my temp charts. My thermometer before the new one I just bought sucked, so I just did it as a gauge.

I wish!! I had some cramping today, but it was more like twinges instead of real cramping. It only lasted a few minutes at a time and it was barely even noticeable. I'm trying to be optimistic, but I fear that AF will be showing up tomorrow right on time.

:hugs: sarah_anne! Don't worry! I've been told that some cramping is normal in the first few weeks as your uterus stretches to accommodate your bean. I hope that's all that's going on with you...

Me: Yes, really. FF gave her over 80 pregnancy points! Her chart looks so good! OMG! This is so awesome. I'm so excited for her!
DH: Ella, you do realize that I have no idea who sarah_anne is. I don't use BnB.
Me: So? I just told you about her! Can't you be happy for anyone? You're such a downer!
DH: Ells, step away from the computer. Just put it down and back away. You're getting a little crazy.

AFM: I've had some cramping too. Scared the crap out of me, but it wasn't like AF cramps and they went away fairly quickly. So I'm hoping that AF isn't on her way. I'm still so wary about things. Temps were still elevated this morning, so I'm hoping that AF has realized that she's not welcome anymore....But I think I'll feel much better when the symptoms start for real and a I get a BFP on a test. Still sitting in TTC limbo at the moment, but I'm going to go get a FRER and test tomorrow...hopefully, things will make more sense after that. Fingers crossed!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too, sarah_anne! And for the rest of you ladies! I hope this cycle is the one for all of us and we can take our whole group over to first-tri!

Haha! LOVE the conversation!!! I do the same thing to my hubby and he looks at me like I have two heads.

No AF for me yet and no cramps since last night around 8pm or so. I was convinced that I was going to wake up with AF. The cramps weren't like normal AF cramps. They were more like twinges, so we'll see. Technically AF is due today, but I'm hoping she doesn't show.

My temp was ALL screwed up this morning. Slept in until 8. Finally slept with my mouth closed, so I could temp orally. Then the phone rang and my sister talked my head off for 15 minutes, so I missed my temp. I tried to temp orally, but I couldn't hold my breath long enough. The temp in there was from my ear about 15 minutes after I got up, so I'm assuming it's lower than it's supposed to be! Would that be right???

Great! I'm glad AF is staying away for you. :)

Why are you holding your breath when you take your temp orally? I just breathe through my nose usually...unless you're all stuffed up. Then I get it. But I have no idea about ear temps. :shrug: But it probably is lower than it's supposed to be. Let us know how tomorrow's temp looks...

Again, really admire you girls with these temp charts, but they seem so stressful! Not what you want when ttc! Keep positive x

Funny thing is, I was much more stressed out about TTC when I wasn't temping and charting. Now, at least, I feel like I know what's going on in my body and when to expect AF. I was going crazy when AF would show up days earlier than I thought she would. I mean, I thought I was on a 28 day cycle, when it turns out that my normal cycle was 26 days. It's only been last cycle and this one where it's been over 26 days.

But, yeah. Temping actually helped me relax more. And really, it's the only thing keeping me positive at the moment. DH is like "You're taking your temperature AGAIN?!?!" But if it's still high, I feel like it's okay that I'm getting BFNs on hpts. My body thinks it's baking a bean in there and that's enough for me. But, I'm still keeping the fact that AF could show at anytime in the front of my mind too. Got to be realistic about this missing AF until I see a BFP or AF shows.

That's good, you do what's right for you :) GL you are both in a great position!

I'm probably more of a control freak than most and temping appeals to that part of me. I feel like I'm in control of something...but in reality I'm not. lol.

My chart looks good, but I tested again today and got a BFN...there's always a shadow of something, but never very clear in your face and never enough to call it a BFP. Maybe I should try with FMU at some point. I think I'm going to hold off testing until the 2nd, if AF doesn't show first. 18DPO seems like a good time to test again...

I'm probably more of a control freak than most and temping appeals to that part of me. I feel like I'm in control of something...but in reality I'm not. lol.

My chart looks good, but I tested again today and got a BFN...there's always a shadow of something, but never very clear in your face and never enough to call it a BFP. Maybe I should try with FMU at some point. I think I'm going to hold off testing until the 2nd, if AF doesn't show first. 18DPO seems like a good time to test again...

Well you have good will power with hpt's if you can hold out until Monday! I guess the temping as you say gives you the hope and control you need enough not to test. It gives you a good indication of what is going on. For me, I would keep wanting to test!! Although I have vowed now not to ever test before AF due as that leads to even more disapointment and expense!

Great! I'm glad AF is staying away for you. :)

Why are you holding your breath when you take your temp orally? I just breathe through my nose usually...unless you're all stuffed up. Then I get it. But I have no idea about ear temps. :shrug: But it probably is lower than it's supposed to be. Let us know how tomorrow's temp looks...

Still nothing. Not even some minor spotting, which is how I always start off.

I should clarify that I'm not "holding my breath." I just can't breathe because I'm so congested. The thermometer I bought is a Thermoscan. It has 12 points of contact and then takes the highest temperature it gets and adjusts it for an oral reading. It's perfect for me because I often sleep with my mouth open and I've been congested for a few weeks now.

Hi, I'm new so please don't attack me if I've posted in the wrong place :') haha. Well, basically. I'm 18 so obviously not really TTC but recent events have made me realise I'd actually really like a baby *-* even at this age. I know it's not ideal but y'know. So basically, me and my DB were dtd the other week (19th of December) and the condom split and we didn't do anything about it (it's happened before and we got the morning after pill) but I'm not sure why we didn't do anything this time. Anyway, everything was normal until this morning (30th) when I had what I believe was implantation bleeding (and minor cramps). This stopped by the afternoon. My period's really regular and isn't due until at least the 7th of January. What does everyone think?

Hi, I'm new so please don't attack me if I've posted in the wrong place :') haha. Well, basically. I'm 18 so obviously not really TTC but recent events have made me realise I'd actually really like a baby *-* even at this age. I know it's not ideal but y'know. So basically, me and my DB were dtd the other week (19th of December) and the condom split and we didn't do anything about it (it's happened before and we got the morning after pill) but I'm not sure why we didn't do anything this time. Anyway, everything was normal until this morning (30th) when I had what I believe was implantation bleeding (and minor cramps). This stopped by the afternoon. My period's really regular and isn't due until at least the 7th of January. What does everyone think?

Could be! Do you have any idea when you ovulated? :)

STILL no sign of AF here! Had a few twinges of cramps, but nothing like I usually have at this time. My breasts also feel heavy and my nipples HURT (Sorry - TMI).

How are you doing DBZ34? Any sign of AF?

I totally had it in my mind that TOMORROW is Sunday and I'd be testing then. Boo!

Hello ladies!!! This is my first time ever posting on a thread. I have always searched tww symptoms and all that good stuff, but never posted. Dh and I have been ttc for 4 and 1/2 years, I have mild endometriosis and had surgery twice to remove it along with cysts on my ovaries. The last surgery was in October. We did 2 IUI's before the surgery with no luck, and now I'm in the tww on the second IUI after surgery. Today I am 7 dpiui and have some weird things going on with my body. On 3 dpo I started to spot light pink and since then have had brown spotting, which lightly appears on a pantyliner. Been feeling gassy and bloated as well. Anyone have anything like happen to them?

STILL no sign of AF here! Had a few twinges of cramps, but nothing like I usually have at this time. My breasts also feel heavy and my nipples HURT (Sorry - TMI).

How are you doing DBZ34? Any sign of AF?

I totally had it in my mind that TOMORROW is Sunday and I'd be testing then. Boo!

Still no sign! I thought it had shown up this morning, but nada. Woke up like twice during the night just for a wee. My temp was way up at like 2am (99.0), but dropped back down to it's normal 98.4 at 7am. I did have a lovely headache when I woke up. I think I need to up the water intake before bed. But other than that, and some weird twingey/bubbly things going on behind my belly button, I've got nothing.

I just can't tell if AF is going to show up or not, but I guess we'll see. Still planning on holding out until Monday if AF doesn't show first. The only downside is DH is off on an extended business trip the day after and I would love to have an answer for him before he left...But I guess we'll see.

I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately... lol.

GIRLS LOOKAT MY TEMP....My Ovulation Chart
WHY WOULD I GET A RISE NOW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back