Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

so i still had spotting today in the morning and was only very very light..and when i read a post someone posted in a different site it gave me hope !
a woman was experiencing spotting from 7dpo ! and then she got her BFP 7 days later! ...
tomorrow my af is due if it didn't show up i'm definitely doing another test !
now my boobs really hurt and i have constipation and gassy sorry TMI :D
now it's 10 Pm in my city and i've been wiping a couple of hours now there's no spotting..

Sore boobs, constipation, and gas are GREAT signs Nada!! I have a feeling this is your month!!

I talked to my sister today and she spotted for 14 days (off and on) before she got her BFP with my beautiful niece!

u'r giving me hope sarah :D so today it's 14 dpo Af still didn't show up and there's no more spotting there's only white discharge ! i had a test and it was BFN :dohh: should i call my doctor or wait one more day ?

I'm trying to give you hope Nada! I have a good feeling for you!!

If you're AF is now late, you can call your doctor. Mine told me that they wouldn't do a blood test until I was 4 days late though (or until I had a BFP).

so i still had spotting today in the morning and was only very very light..and when i read a post someone posted in a different site it gave me hope !
a woman was experiencing spotting from 7dpo ! and then she got her BFP 7 days later! ...
tomorrow my af is due if it didn't show up i'm definitely doing another test !
now my boobs really hurt and i have constipation and gassy sorry TMI :D
now it's 10 Pm in my city and i've been wiping a couple of hours now there's no spotting..

Sore boobs, constipation, and gas are GREAT signs Nada!! I have a feeling this is your month!!

I talked to my sister today and she spotted for 14 days (off and on) before she got her BFP with my beautiful niece!

Thanks love :hugs: i think i'll wait a couple of days and see what happens !
it's the waiting game !
u'r giving me hope sarah :D so today it's 14 dpo Af still didn't show up and there's no more spotting there's only white discharge ! i had a test and it was BFN :dohh: should i call my doctor or wait one more day ?

I'm trying to give you hope Nada! I have a good feeling for you!!

If you're AF is now late, you can call your doctor. Mine told me that they wouldn't do a blood test until I was 4 days late though (or until I had a BFP).

Thanks love :hugs: i think i'll wait a couple of days and see .. it's the waiting game !

Congrats Hoosiermama!! What's your name? A BFP on 11DPO.... wow!!! that's the earliest I've seen someone get one on this thread.... So awesome!!

I am 12 DPO today...but still not going to test until Sunday (expecting AF tomorrow)...

So happy for you!

ohh Sarah - you've got a raspberry now!!

Haha! I do have a raspberry! It's funny because my sister called the baby raspbaby yesterday and I was wondering why, lol. I also just ate a ton of raspberries. It's crazy that my baby is already that size!

Being on progesterone this cycle has been an interesting experience. I had my normal TWW symptoms start once the meds upped my progesterone levels, which was fine. Now that I've ovulated, whoa-my goodness...my bbs and back are killing me and the nausea is kicking in as well. I suppose, on the bright side, I know what to expect when I finally get that BFP. Now I'm just waiting...I've got another 5 days to get off the meds, then I'll have AF, and then we can get back to TTC. :)

Good luck Ella... I know when I was on meds I hated it :wacko:- made me feel awful... That was years ago... Are you doing the prog. suppositories? Now I take the natural progesterone cream (Fertilica) that I put on skin morning and night (1 pump) - it's not as strong as the meds though. I do notice it gives me tiny little pimples on my back when I'm using during the luteal phase. Just that little extra security incase I do get preggers that the bean will hang on.

Hope next month is the one for you and everything goes back to normal or better!! :flower:

Hi ladies!! I'm going nuts!!!! I tested today. Bfn. However I normally have an average 28 day cycle, with a 16 average luteal. Well today I'm 21dpo!! Cd33. Thought maybe if I asked y'all my AF would show or a BFP will. What's the longest iyou could still test negative and actually be preg? My bbs never hurt or swelled this cycle. They alwYs do.

No AF for me yet...I missed you guys wheres everyone been, it seem everytime I get on its a bunch of ladies I have no clue who they are...Am I being Bit**Y Oooooooooo....:wacko:

Congrats Hoosiermama!! What's your name? A BFP on 11DPO.... wow!!! that's the earliest I've seen someone get one on this thread.... So awesome!!

I am 12 DPO today...but still not going to test until Sunday (expecting AF tomorrow)...

So happy for you!

Thank you so much. My name is Amy...what's yours? I had a metallic taste in my mouth for two days and couldn't get rid of it. I had to do a test bc I couldn't focus on anything else. I think I have a shorter luetal phase so AF should have come yesterday. I'm nervously excited but hopeful that all goes well. Good luck on holding out til Sunday. Sending baby dust your way!

Hey everyone, I am 12dpo and starting spotting last night :( So worried that this is AF

No AF for me yet...I missed you guys wheres everyone been, it seem everytime I get on its a bunch of ladies I have no clue who they are...Am I being Bit**Y Oooooooooo....:wacko:

Hey keri hun, you gotta read everyday to keep up!! We are all still here, you feeling a bit down? Stay positive - don't leave us!! Yes your chart looks amazing - chin up :dust:

Hey everyone, I am 12dpo and starting spotting last night :( So worried that this is AF

Hold in there - hope it isn't AF. Is is usual for you to spot before AF? It is for me but we are all different. Good luck! :dust:

Hi ladies!! I'm going nuts!!!! I tested today. Bfn. However I normally have an average 28 day cycle, with a 16 average luteal. Well today I'm 21dpo!! Cd33. Thought maybe if I asked y'all my AF would show or a BFP will. What's the longest iyou could still test negative and actually be preg? My bbs never hurt or swelled this cycle. They alwYs do.

Ohh good luck postalmom! Hope it is your month, keep us updated!

Hold in there - hope it isn't AF. Is is usual for you to spot before AF? It is for me but we are all different. Good luck! :dust:

Thanks Hun, Nope not mornal at all for me to spot. Usually it starts out pink then comes full force. Eeeeekk all this waiting and hoping and wishing does my head in

So happy for you!

Thank you so much. My name is Amy...what's yours? I had a metallic taste in my mouth for two days and couldn't get rid of it. I had to do a test bc I couldn't focus on anything else. I think I have a shorter luetal phase so AF should have come yesterday. I'm nervously excited but hopeful that all goes well. Good luck on holding out til Sunday. Sending baby dust your way!

That's great Amy! My name is Maria... I had a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth this morning but not sure if it's in my head (I'm 12 DPO today) Still have sore Bb's a bit and backache. I also usually have a short luteal phase (12 days)... so thinking AF will come tomorrow if it's going to... Please stay away :witch:!

So awesome for you though! Keep us posted with your progress!:happydance:

Being on progesterone this cycle has been an interesting experience. I had my normal TWW symptoms start once the meds upped my progesterone levels, which was fine. Now that I've ovulated, whoa-my goodness...my bbs and back are killing me and the nausea is kicking in as well. I suppose, on the bright side, I know what to expect when I finally get that BFP. Now I'm just waiting...I've got another 5 days to get off the meds, then I'll have AF, and then we can get back to TTC. :)

Good luck Ella... I know when I was on meds I hated it :wacko:- made me feel awful... That was years ago... Are you doing the prog. suppositories? Now I take the natural progesterone cream (Fertilica) that I put on skin morning and night (1 pump) - it's not as strong as the meds though. I do notice it gives me tiny little pimples on my back when I'm using during the luteal phase. Just that little extra security incase I do get preggers that the bean will hang on.

Hope next month is the one for you and everything goes back to normal or better!! :flower:

Thanks dashka! I'm taking the pill, three times a day, and it's terrible because I keep forgetting to take them in the morning when I'm rushing out to work. I've got rearrange my morning routine. The pimples have been terrible this time around too. This is probably the first TWW that I'm not eager to test in, because I'm fairly sure we missed the egg. But today was another EWCM day...I do get multiple patches in my TWW, so that could be it, but it's so confusing at times, especially since I have no idea what's going on with my cycle. FF changed my ov date range again...between CD6 and CD19 at the moment (it was between CD6 and 15 four days ago.

This is one long waiting game isn't it Ella? At least you know you are not alone. Things are looking good for you :dust: and lots of luck to you :)

The TWW is always so long....but this one is even longer than usual. I can't wait to be back in the TTC game. Taking a month off was a month too long. :)

Good luck and lots of dust to you too!! :) :dust:

Yes Keri! Stay with us!! But if you're set on going...I guess you could make a group and coerce us all over. ;)

Though I don't mind new faces. They keep this forum rolling. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->