Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies!! I'm going nuts!!!! I tested today. Bfn. However I normally have an average 28 day cycle, with a 16 average luteal. Well today I'm 21dpo!! Cd33. Thought maybe if I asked y'all my AF would show or a BFP will. What's the longest iyou could still test negative and actually be preg? My bbs never hurt or swelled this cycle. They alwYs do.

:hugs: I know that feeling. Keep your head up! :)

I've heard women say that they've had negatives up until 18-19DPO, with their normal LP at 12 or 13...so that's 6 or 7 days past their normal LP.

Is there a chance you could have ovulated later than you thought you did?

I'm hoping so hard that a BFP will be right around the corner for you!

Being on progesterone this cycle has been an interesting experience. I had my normal TWW symptoms start once the meds upped my progesterone levels, which was fine. Now that I've ovulated, whoa-my goodness...my bbs and back are killing me and the nausea is kicking in as well. I suppose, on the bright side, I know what to expect when I finally get that BFP. Now I'm just waiting...I've got another 5 days to get off the meds, then I'll have AF, and then we can get back to TTC. :)

Good luck Ella... I know when I was on meds I hated it :wacko:- made me feel awful... That was years ago... Are you doing the prog. suppositories? Now I take the natural progesterone cream (Fertilica) that I put on skin morning and night (1 pump) - it's not as strong as the meds though. I do notice it gives me tiny little pimples on my back when I'm using during the luteal phase. Just that little extra security incase I do get preggers that the bean will hang on.

Hope next month is the one for you and everything goes back to normal or better!! :flower:

Thanks dashka! I'm taking the pill, three times a day, and it's terrible because I keep forgetting to take them in the morning when I'm rushing out to work. I've got rearrange my morning routine. The pimples have been terrible this time around too. This is probably the first TWW that I'm not eager to test in, because I'm fairly sure we missed the egg. But today was another EWCM day...I do get multiple patches in my TWW, so that could be it, but it's so confusing at times, especially since I have no idea what's going on with my cycle. FF changed my ov date range again...between CD6 and CD19 at the moment (it was between CD6 and 15 four days ago.

Being on progesterone this cycle has been an interesting experience. I had my normal TWW symptoms start once the meds upped my progesterone levels, which was fine. Now that I've ovulated, whoa-my goodness...my bbs and back are killing me and the nausea is kicking in as well. I suppose, on the bright side, I know what to expect when I finally get that BFP. Now I'm just waiting...I've got another 5 days to get off the meds, then I'll have AF, and then we can get back to TTC. :)

This is one long waiting game isn't it Ella? At least you know you are not alone. Things are looking good for you :dust: and lots of luck to you :)

The TWW is always so long....but this one is even longer than usual. I can't wait to be back in the TTC game. Taking a month off was a month too long. :)

Good luck and lots of dust to you too!! :) :dust:

Good luck Ella ..... I was also on DHEA for a while and that made me break out a lot!! it's awful... Been better since I stopped it... I hope your cycle gets back to normal (or that maybe you caught the egg this time around!!):flower:

Hi lovely ladies!

I am 5dpo today, not much going on. Just creamy CM, VERY moody, and sore nipples. I am going to hold out until 11dpo to test. How about you Keri? Gemmy?

Sarah how are you feeling?

Postal mom, holy buckets I'd be going crazy if I were you:)

Hello Ladies!! I'm new here but I will be starting my first TWW tomorrow... well the first TWW that i will be paying attention to :), this is the first cycle of actually trying the last cycle we were not really trying but not preventing either. I am very excited but nervous all at the same time. Im new to all the abbreviations so dont mind me if i ask a silly question :) Good Luck and a speedy TWW to all :)

:hi: Welcome to the TWW, Meg26! Feel free to ask questions, symptom spot and join in whenever! I hope your TWW flies by and you get a BFP at the end of it! :)

Thank you! I am excited to be here and am enjoying reading everyones posts. Good luck to all =)

Hi ladies!!

The TWW is a killer! Trying to stay as relaxed as possible, but it has been difficult. I am definitely a symptom spotter and I am trying my hardest to not torture myself this month. I think I'm about 4/5 DPO today. The last 2 cycles I haven't tested and just waited for :af: to arrive. I've been charting my cycles for months now and I am pretty regular. This is my first month temping and using OPK so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for our :bfp: ! Think we may have missed the big O because of our hectic work schedules, but I don't want to give up faith.

Hello ladies!

I'm 9DPO today. I did a Clearblue Digital test this morning which showed "not pregnant" I will do a FRER tomorrow morning! I hope I get my BFP this month. It's been my 3rd cycle after my D&C.

Hi lovely ladies!

I am 5dpo today, not much going on. Just creamy CM, VERY moody, and sore nipples. I am going to hold out until 11dpo to test. How about you Keri? Gemmy?

Hey Wendy. I'm okay. LOTS of symptoms today though (which is good and bad). Started my day with THREE bouts of diarrhea (Sorry - TMI), then threw up a bit while brushing my teeth, was exhausted ALL day, took a 2 hour nap when I got home, and then have had diarrhea AGAIN tonight. I'd been constipated the past few weeks, so it was nice to be able to go, but I didn't want to go this much, lol.

How are you feeling? Moodiness was also a big symptom for me. Both times I BROKE DOWN and started bawling and asking God why I couldn't have a baby and then got a BFP two days later. It was SO weird.

Hello ladies!

I'm 9DPO today. I did a Clearblue Digital test this morning which showed "not pregnant" I will do a FRER tomorrow morning! I hope I get my BFP this month. It's been my 3rd cycle after my D&C.

Hi, welcome!:flower:

It is way early still, plenty of time!! GL!

Hi lovely ladies!

Hey Wendy. I'm okay. LOTS of symptoms today though (which is good and bad). Started my day with THREE bouts of diarrhea (Sorry - TMI), then threw up a bit while brushing my teeth, was exhausted ALL day, took a 2 hour nap when I got home, and then have had diarrhea AGAIN tonight. I'd been constipated the past few weeks, so it was nice to be able to go, but I didn't want to go this much, lol.

How are you feeling? Moodiness was also a big symptom for me. Both times I BROKE DOWN and started bawling and asking God why I couldn't have a baby and then got a BFP two days later. It was SO weird.

Boy, that rots-I feel bad for you but I guess it is a good thing to have symptoms, hey?

I really hope I get my BFP soon! It will be a year in April that we have been trying....we will see:)

Hi lovely ladies!

That is crappy you feel bad, Sarah! The good thing is all these yucky feelings mean baby is healthy! I was always told the worse the symptoms, the healthier baby is! Hope you find some relief. Sniffing orange slices always helped with my nausea, but I've heard all sorts of tales: eating ginger cookies, crackers, drinking something fizzy. I know this sounds weird, but don't let your stomach go empty. Eat small meals throughout the day. You don't want to stuff yourself, but just feel content. Keeping that tummy a bit full with food helps SO much with the nausea. Thinking of you...and so excited for you! I hope I get to the point soon where I start to feel sick...crazy to say, but I'm hoping I reach that point! xx

Welcome to all the new Ladies TTC! You will soon get addicted to this thread and all the great support on here!

Hi lovely ladies!

That is crappy you feel bad, Sarah! The good thing is all these yucky feelings mean baby is healthy! I was always told the worse the symptoms, the healthier baby is! Hope you find some relief. Sniffing orange slices always helped with my nausea, but I've heard all sorts of tales: eating ginger cookies, crackers, drinking something fizzy. I know this sounds weird, but don't let your stomach go empty. Eat small meals throughout the day. You don't want to stuff yourself, but just feel content. Keeping that tummy a bit full with food helps SO much with the nausea. Thinking of you...and so excited for you! I hope I get to the point soon where I start to feel sick...crazy to say, but I'm hoping I reach that point! xx

You need a ticker to show how far along you are in your pregnancy:)

Still no sign of AF... But getting strange mild cramps now and then almost like it's here but when I go wipe nothing...that doesn't usually happen ... Normally the moment I feel the cramping it arrives... If it doesn't arrive by morning I'll be 13DPO. ...I hope I make it..... It is driving me crazy not testing but prefer not to see the BFN.... So only time will tell.... Fx....Oh and did I mention the 4 day backache.... That doesn't normally happen to me.

Still no sign of AF... But getting strange mild cramps now and then almost like it's here but when I go wipe nothing...that doesn't usually happen ... Normally the moment I feel the cramping it arrives... If it doesn't arrive by morning I'll be 13DPO. ...I hope I make it..... It is driving me crazy not testing but prefer not to see the BFN.... So only time will tell.... Fx....Oh and did I mention the 4 day backache.... That doesn't normally happen to me.

AHHH! Sounds good girl! Have you tested at all yet?

Hi lovely ladies!

I've felt horrible today, so the baby must be fit as a fiddle in there! I've found that fizzy drinks and oranges are making me feel gross. Milk seems to be helping, which is odd, but if that's the weirdest thing I'm craving, I'm fine with it.

I'm the same way though where I WANT morning sickness because it kind of confirms it more in my mind for me!

AHHH! Sounds good girl! Have you tested at all yet?

No I haven't tested at all yet... Trying to be good ... Can't bear to see the BFN so trying to wait it out... Sometimes the hope of thinking you might be preggers is just nice a few extra days! We'll see if AF shows up tomorrow... Have a feeling she's around the corner.... Tell her i'm not home!! Hee hee:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->