Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi lovely ladies!

I am 5dpo today, not much going on. Just creamy CM, VERY moody, and sore nipples. I am going to hold out until 11dpo to test. How about you Keri? Gemmy?

Sarah how are you feeling?

Postal mom, holy buckets I'd be going crazy if I were you:)

Sounding good for you so far Wendy! FX this is the month!

Sarah ... Hope your 'morning' sickness isn't too bad ... But agree it's a good thing! Hang in there! Maybe your raspberry is asking for more raspberries! Hee hee lol

Still no sign of AF... But getting strange mild cramps now and then almost like it's here but when I go wipe nothing...that doesn't usually happen ... Normally the moment I feel the cramping it arrives... If it doesn't arrive by morning I'll be 13DPO. ...I hope I make it..... It is driving me crazy not testing but prefer not to see the BFN.... So only time will tell.... Fx....Oh and did I mention the 4 day backache.... That doesn't normally happen to me.

AHHH! Sounds good girl! Have you tested at all yet?

No I haven't tested at all yet... Trying to be good ... Can't bear to see the BFN so trying to wait it out... Sometimes the hope of thinking you might be preggers is just nice a few extra days! We'll see if AF shows up tomorrow... Have a feeling she's around the corner.... Tell her i'm not home!! Hee hee:haha:

AF, go bleed on someone else's TWW!:rofl:
I know what you mean though, when you get BFN's late in the game, it's like, oh this sucks. I think I will test around 11 dpo, then if it's a BFN, I will just wait until she comes.

Welcome and good luck JoJo:) I am 3 dpo today, can't wait for this TWW to be over, it is already TOO long. I am trying to stay. Good luck OdustObusy:)

Thanks so much. I'm chomping at the bit to test but waiting, I'm feeling slightly sick at night and am peeing more but I could just be doing that to myself. I'm scared to test early ad get a BFN... I'm trying to wait until atleast the third...one more week..gotta stay strong.

Hello ladies!

I'm 9DPO today. I did a Clearblue Digital test this morning which showed "not pregnant" I will do a FRER tomorrow morning! I hope I get my BFP this month. It's been my 3rd cycle after my D&C.

9DPO might be a little early for digis. And don't be discouraged if you get a BFN on your FRER. Sometimes beans don't implant until 11-12 DPO, so a BFP might not show up until 2-3 days after that. But I know how hard it is to wait to test, so I hope you get your BFP early. :)

I hope this is your month! Good luck!

Hi girls! Just found this forum and decided to join in as my cycle this month is killing me!
We are TTC now for 8 months with one early miscarriage. Normally my cycles are 35days long with Ovu around day 18. ...and this cycle Ovu on day 26! (confirmed from ovu pain OPK and temp.).
Now I'm on 11dpo and temp still high, still no AF but BFN. So I'm waiting and waiting. Trying not to think about possible early pregnancy symptoms BUT I did have a lower back ache and cramps on 8 and 9dpo and my "I think I am pregnant" feeling is kicking in. My husband is laughing that I'm a bit of a pregnancy hypochondriac. I so hope that we will have our little dragon this month!

My first time ever posting on any forum....so quite giddy.
Quick background, have a beautiful son that's two. Was not actively trying but fell pregnancy November 2011, but lost it a week after finding out.
Anyways, been quite obsessed about getting a bun in the oven ever since.

So, am now at 9dpo and I am officially a 'pregnancy hypochondriac' as Forever young puts it.

Need some company on my wait.

I have tried really hard, but unsuccessfully not to symptom spot- but here goes anyways

I have had cramping, twinges on both sides of my pelvis. I have become a bit more irritable, and felt queasy a few times. Cm is white and thick, and I've been generally tired.

Some random facts, my ds is more clingy and a few days ago, he rolled up my shirt and patted my tummy....very random, he has never done that before.
I have been urinating a bit more than usual too.

Af due on the 2nd of fen, so trying really hard not to go for a blood test till after.

O GOD, I am 6dpo, woke up today at 5:30 af cramping not to bad, but serious nausea, I said to myself, ok this is morning sickness....or I have the flu coming, another thing with me thats weird I am wettish down there, lots of clear/creamy cm, left ovary has been kinda sore so I dunno whats up with that, any ideas??? Seriously this nausea is unreal..Headache for a couple day too

Hi lovely ladies!

I am 5dpo today, not much going on. Just creamy CM, VERY moody, and sore nipples. I am going to hold out until 11dpo to test. How about you Keri? Gemmy?

Hey Wendy. I'm okay. LOTS of symptoms today though (which is good and bad). Started my day with THREE bouts of diarrhea (Sorry - TMI), then threw up a bit while brushing my teeth, was exhausted ALL day, took a 2 hour nap when I got home, and then have had diarrhea AGAIN tonight. I'd been constipated the past few weeks, so it was nice to be able to go, but I didn't want to go this much, lol.

How are you feeling? Moodiness was also a big symptom for me. Both times I BROKE DOWN and started bawling and asking God why I couldn't have a baby and then got a BFP two days later. It was SO weird.

That is crappy you feel bad, Sarah! The good thing is all these yucky feelings mean baby is healthy! I was always told the worse the symptoms, the healthier baby is! Hope you find some relief. Sniffing orange slices always helped with my nausea, but I've heard all sorts of tales: eating ginger cookies, crackers, drinking something fizzy. I know this sounds weird, but don't let your stomach go empty. Eat small meals throughout the day. You don't want to stuff yourself, but just feel content. Keeping that tummy a bit full with food helps SO much with the nausea. Thinking of you...and so excited for you! I hope I get to the point soon where I start to feel sick...crazy to say, but I'm hoping I reach that point! xx

You need a ticker to show how far along you are in your pregnancy:)

Call me crazy, but I'm afraid I will jinx it! I might wait a few weeks until after my first appointment then get one :winkwink:

Hi lovely ladies!

Hey Wendy. I'm okay. LOTS of symptoms today though (which is good and bad). Started my day with THREE bouts of diarrhea (Sorry - TMI), then threw up a bit while brushing my teeth, was exhausted ALL day, took a 2 hour nap when I got home, and then have had diarrhea AGAIN tonight. I'd been constipated the past few weeks, so it was nice to be able to go, but I didn't want to go this much, lol.

How are you feeling? Moodiness was also a big symptom for me. Both times I BROKE DOWN and started bawling and asking God why I couldn't have a baby and then got a BFP two days later. It was SO weird.

That is crappy you feel bad, Sarah! The good thing is all these yucky feelings mean baby is healthy! I was always told the worse the symptoms, the healthier baby is! Hope you find some relief. Sniffing orange slices always helped with my nausea, but I've heard all sorts of tales: eating ginger cookies, crackers, drinking something fizzy. I know this sounds weird, but don't let your stomach go empty. Eat small meals throughout the day. You don't want to stuff yourself, but just feel content. Keeping that tummy a bit full with food helps SO much with the nausea. Thinking of you...and so excited for you! I hope I get to the point soon where I start to feel sick...crazy to say, but I'm hoping I reach that point! xx

You need a ticker to show how far along you are in your pregnancy:)

Call me crazy, but I'm afraid I will jinx it! I might wait a few weeks until after my first appointment then get one :winkwink:

Bless you Kt, you won't jinx it! You haven't changed your status underneath your name either, I always glance there t remember who is pregnant and who isn't! When is your first appointment? Good luck :)

My first time ever posting on any forum....so quite giddy.
Quick background, have a beautiful son that's two. Was not actively trying but fell pregnancy November 2011, but lost it a week after finding out.
Anyways, been quite obsessed about getting a bun in the oven ever since.

So, am now at 9dpo and I am officially a 'pregnancy hypochondriac' as Forever young puts it.

Need some company on my wait.

I have tried really hard, but unsuccessfully not to symptom spot- but here goes anyways

I have had cramping, twinges on both sides of my pelvis. I have become a bit more irritable, and felt queasy a few times. Cm is white and thick, and I've been generally tired.

Some random facts, my ds is more clingy and a few days ago, he rolled up my shirt and patted my tummy....very random, he has never done that before.
I have been urinating a bit more than usual too.

Af due on the 2nd of fen, so trying really hard not to go for a blood test till after.

Welcome BelievableT!! You picked a great forum here - lovely girls with lots of advice....Good luck for the end of your 2ww! May the witch stay away :dust:

Hi girls! Just found this forum and decided to join in as my cycle this month is killing me!
We are TTC now for 8 months with one early miscarriage. Normally my cycles are 35days long with Ovu around day 18. ...and this cycle Ovu on day 26! (confirmed from ovu pain OPK and temp.).
Now I'm on 11dpo and temp still high, still no AF but BFN. So I'm waiting and waiting. Trying not to think about possible early pregnancy symptoms BUT I did have a lower back ache and cramps on 8 and 9dpo and my "I think I am pregnant" feeling is kicking in. My husband is laughing that I'm a bit of a pregnancy hypochondriac. I so hope that we will have our little dragon this month!

Welcome Forever Young! This forum is perfect for pregnancy hypochondriacs - I like that :) Good luck, I hope your instinct is right! :dust:

Hi lovely ladies!

Hey Wendy hun, doing well thanks. Well slightly stressed to be honest over house buying but trying to put to back of mind. Well I know DH is worrying loads that the vendors of the house we are buying are going to pull out...it is all taking too long because of the people buying our house....not good when ttc. I already think that we are out before we even started. I should have ovulated today - CD14 but nope nothing on the OPK...probably happening late this month, I've missed it or not at all. Just weird as I swear I had eggwhite CM two days ago but maybe it was preseed. Anyway we are BDing as planned but can just feel the strain this month. The worry about money as well :( But then maybe we need something else to focus on. Anyway excuse my rambles :( So you are 6dpo today - that bit drags doesn't it but the end of the 2ww always flies, you will soon be there! :dust: good luck

Hi Ladies, I need some advice. TMI to follow!!!!!

I thought the :witch: had arrived this morning, I had quite bad cramping and the blood was bright red on the tissue, so I definitely thought af. I was gutted as I was day 36 not quite sure when I ovulated, but I think I was between 12 - 16dpo. :cry:

Anyway DH took me shopping to try and cheer me up. Well whilst we were out I needed to use the bathroom, but when I got there the blood was brown with only some slight patches of red, which I thought was strange in itself, but now I am home there is practically nothing on the pad, only when I wipe, cramps have disappeared as well I am a bit confused :wacko:

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and is this af or implantation???

Any advice would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->