Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies - today I'm 13DPO and no sign of AF yet (my luteal phase is usually 12 days).... but still once and a while get the cramping like it's going to start and nothing... keep going to the ladies room to check...It will probably show up later today but FX it doesn't ..

Welcome to all the new ladies on board..... and sorry to hear about your recent m/c's...hope your BFPs come soon! Baby dust to all...

xoxo

Hi Ladies, I need some advice. TMI to follow!!!!!

I thought the :witch: had arrived this morning, I had quite bad cramping and the blood was bright red on the tissue, so I definitely thought af. I was gutted as I was day 36 not quite sure when I ovulated, but I think I was between 12 - 16dpo. :cry:

Anyway DH took me shopping to try and cheer me up. Well whilst we were out I needed to use the bathroom, but when I got there the blood was brown with only some slight patches of red, which I thought was strange in itself, but now I am home there is practically nothing on the pad, only when I wipe, cramps have disappeared as well I am a bit confused :wacko:

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and is this af or implantation???

Any advice would be great.

Wow that is unusual.... do you mean you think you ovulated on Day 12-16? (not 12-16 DPO) that would be very late implantation if it was - if you're day 36 and you ovulated on Day 16... (i've heard it implantation can take up to 12 days after ov. -has anyone heard more than that?) Perhaps you ovulated much later than you think??? Hope it's IB for you!!! FX

My first time ever posting on any forum....so quite giddy.
Quick background, have a beautiful son that's two. Was not actively trying but fell pregnancy November 2011, but lost it a week after finding out.
Anyways, been quite obsessed about getting a bun in the oven ever since.

So, am now at 9dpo and I am officially a 'pregnancy hypochondriac' as Forever young puts it.

Need some company on my wait.

I have tried really hard, but unsuccessfully not to symptom spot- but here goes anyways

I have had cramping, twinges on both sides of my pelvis. I have become a bit more irritable, and felt queasy a few times. Cm is white and thick, and I've been generally tired.

Some random facts, my ds is more clingy and a few days ago, he rolled up my shirt and patted my tummy....very random, he has never done that before.
I have been urinating a bit more than usual too.

Af due on the 2nd of fen, so trying really hard not to go for a blood test till after.

:hi: Welcome to the TWW, BelievableT! I hope your TWW flies by and ends with a BFP! :)

Those are some promising symptoms. Good thing you're trying to hold out on the blood test (I hear the doctors are more willing to agree to it when you're about a week late for AF)...maybe you should invest in some internet cheapies to keep yourself occupied until then. ;)

I hope this is your month! :dust:

Hi girls! Just found this forum and decided to join in as my cycle this month is killing me!
We are TTC now for 8 months with one early miscarriage. Normally my cycles are 35days long with Ovu around day 18. ...and this cycle Ovu on day 26! (confirmed from ovu pain OPK and temp.).
Now I'm on 11dpo and temp still high, still no AF but BFN. So I'm waiting and waiting. Trying not to think about possible early pregnancy symptoms BUT I did have a lower back ache and cramps on 8 and 9dpo and my "I think I am pregnant" feeling is kicking in. My husband is laughing that I'm a bit of a pregnancy hypochondriac. I so hope that we will have our little dragon this month!

:hi: Welcome to the TWW, Forever Young!

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear about you miscarriage. You've found a great place here. The ladies are so supportive. :)

I admit to being a pregnancy hypochondriac too. It's hard not to be when you're TTCing. But hopefully you'll see that BFP before too long! :dust:

Helloooooooooo and welcome to the newbies!!! Wow this thread is getting busy :)

Wendy, I didn't realize you'd been ttc for almost a year... goodness. You deserve that BFP! Any early symptoms yet possibly?!

Sarah, I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly, but glad it's for such a good cause :) I can't wait to feel morning sick! Lol.

Nada, I'm sorry that damn :witch: showed up. Next month, love!

Postalmom, any update?!?!

Afm, ff says I'm 5dpo, but I think it's 6dpo based on my cm pattern (at least that's what I'm telling myself!).

Side note: because there are getting so many of us, I just said out loud 'I wish these ladies would all use their real names!!!!' but then I realized that I don't either... hahaha. Oh my. My name is Carly, btw. Maybe I'll change it. :) :flower: Blessings everyone.

Congrats Hoosiermama!! What's your name? A BFP on 11DPO.... wow!!! that's the earliest I've seen someone get one on this thread.... So awesome!!

I am 12 DPO today...but still not going to test until Sunday (expecting AF tomorrow)...

So happy for you!

Thank you so much. My name is Amy...what's yours? I had a metallic taste in my mouth for two days and couldn't get rid of it. I had to do a test bc I couldn't focus on anything else. I think I have a shorter luetal phase so AF should have come yesterday. I'm nervously excited but hopeful that all goes well. Good luck on holding out til Sunday. Sending baby dust your way!

That's great Amy! My name is Maria... I had a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth this morning but not sure if it's in my head (I'm 12 DPO today) Still have sore Bb's a bit and backache. I also usually have a short luteal phase (12 days)... so thinking AF will come tomorrow if it's going to... Please stay away :witch:!

So awesome for you though! Keep us posted with your progress!:happydance:

Hey Maria! Good luck to you and I hope AF does not show up!!! I got a little freaked out yesterday as I had brown discharge (sorry tmi), but I have never had that before. Nurse said not to worry unless it turns red. I still have a little today but much lighter than yesterday. I am keeping FX that all continues to go well, but of course am a little freaked out!! I too have a shorter luteal phase. Keep me posted and good luck!!!

Helloooooooooo and welcome to the newbies!!! Wow this thread is getting busy :)

Wendy, I didn't realize you'd been ttc for almost a year... goodness. You deserve that BFP! Any early symptoms yet possibly?!

Sarah, I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly, but glad it's for such a good cause :) I can't wait to feel morning sick! Lol.

Nada, I'm sorry that damn :witch: showed up. Next month, love!

Postalmom, any update?!?!

Afm, ff says I'm 5dpo, but I think it's 6dpo based on my cm pattern (at least that's what I'm telling myself!).

Side note: because there are getting so many of us, I just said out loud 'I wish these ladies would all use their real names!!!!' but then I realized that I don't either... hahaha. Oh my. My name is Carly, btw. Maybe I'll change it. :) :flower: Blessings everyone.

Hey Carly, I'm Gemma - I often wondered what your real name was. I don't mind Gemma/Gem/Gemmy. I love this thread as everyone is so friendly and I feel at home here! Think my dh thinks I'm on here too much though but doesn't say :wacko: Good luck in your 2ww :dust:

Hi ladies - today I'm 13DPO and no sign of AF yet (my luteal phase is usually 12 days).... but still once and a while get the cramping like it's going to start and nothing... keep going to the ladies room to check...It will probably show up later today but FX it doesn't ..

Welcome to all the new ladies on board..... and sorry to hear about your recent m/c's...hope your BFPs come soon! Baby dust to all...

xoxo

Hi Maria,

Looking good for you, fxed for you! 13dpo is a nervous day indeed but it's great there is no sign :) I would be spotting by then - do you usually? Good luck and hope to hear about your bfp soon!! x

Hi Ladies, I need some advice. TMI to follow!!!!!

I thought the :witch: had arrived this morning, I had quite bad cramping and the blood was bright red on the tissue, so I definitely thought af. I was gutted as I was day 36 not quite sure when I ovulated, but I think I was between 12 - 16dpo. :cry:

Anyway DH took me shopping to try and cheer me up. Well whilst we were out I needed to use the bathroom, but when I got there the blood was brown with only some slight patches of red, which I thought was strange in itself, but now I am home there is practically nothing on the pad, only when I wipe, cramps have disappeared as well I am a bit confused :wacko:

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and is this af or implantation???

Any advice would be great.

Wow that is unusual.... do you mean you think you ovulated on Day 12-16? (not 12-16 DPO) that would be very late implantation if it was - if you're day 36 and you ovulated on Day 16... (i've heard it implantation can take up to 12 days after ov. -has anyone heard more than that?) Perhaps you ovulated much later than you think??? Hope it's IB for you!!! FX

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your reply, I think it is the :witch: unfortunately it started up again about an hour after my last post, oh well onwards and upwards.

I am going to order some opk's this month and temp hopefully I can then get some idea of what my body is doing each month.

The only problem I have now is my cycle has gone from a 33 day cycle to a 36 day cycle so I now don't know when to test this cycle :shrug:

Mind you that might not be such a bad thing:)

Good afternoon ladies.

I'm a little freaked out today. Yesterday I had a little bit of orange discharge. Thought I must be hallucinating - Orange? So I disregarded it and moved on with my day.

Then I had some more this morning with a little bit of very slight cramping. I don't think the two are related, but of course my doctor is closed today. I read online that orange discharge can be two things - 1) bad lighting and I'm actually spotting light pink or 2) a vaginal infection. Neither sound good to me. Not sure what to do. The cramps have mostly passed now and it's the smallest amount of orange discharge ever. I'm worried, but trying to tell myself that everything is okay. Not sure what to do... Any advice?

Good afternoon ladies.

I'm a little freaked out today. Yesterday I had a little bit of orange discharge. Thought I must be hallucinating - Orange? So I disregarded it and moved on with my day.

Then I had some more this morning with a little bit of very slight cramping. I don't think the two are related, but of course my doctor is closed today. I read online that orange discharge can be two things - 1) bad lighting and I'm actually spotting light pink or 2) a vaginal infection. Neither sound good to me. Not sure what to do. The cramps have mostly passed now and it's the smallest amount of orange discharge ever. I'm worried, but trying to tell myself that everything is okay. Not sure what to do... Any advice?

Is it still happening? Does your doctor have an on-call number you can call?

Good luck Just 1 more and Nada... :dust: for your February BFP!

(I just edited that flashing one, it was a bit in your face as if there was one lol)

Nada sorry af showed that totally stinks!
Sarah I just read orange means infection, UTI possibly
or medications can do it, also read light spotting is okay in early
pregnancy as long as there is no RED and NO CLOTS..
Tommarow and Sundays temps will tell alot for me,
But today I do not feel worth a crap, tired, headache, I actually
felt like puking today which is pretty weird, woke up and I had af cramps
and my stomach hurt...

Good afternoon ladies.

Hun I would get myself down to what we call here "the walk in centre" - it's open out of hours. Do you have something like this?? Not worth the worry. You need piece of mind xx

Good afternoon ladies.

Just checked and there's none right now. It was the SMALLEST amount ever. Like just a slightly orange bit of CM. My doctor was closed, but I did call our Telehealth line in Ontario and spoke to a nurse. She advised me that it's likely just a tiny bit of spotting mixed with some CM given that I have no other symptoms of a UTI or infection (no fever, no clammy skin, no paleness, no pain urinating, etc). She said that spotting at this time is quite common and that she's not worried.

Nada sorry af showed that totally stinks!
Sarah I just read orange means infection, UTI possibly
or medications can do it, also read light spotting is okay in early
pregnancy as long as there is no RED and NO CLOTS..
Tommarow and Sundays temps will tell alot for me,
But today I do not feel worth a crap, tired, headache, I actually
felt like puking today which is pretty weird, woke up and I had af cramps
and my stomach hurt...

I can't wait to temp in the morning either.... GL hun :)

Good afternoon ladies.

Just checked and there's none right now. It was the SMALLEST amount ever. Like just a slightly orange bit of CM. My doctor was closed, but I did call our Telehealth line in Ontario and spoke to a nurse. She advised me that it's likely just a tiny bit of spotting mixed with some CM given that I have no other symptoms of a UTI or infection (no fever, no clammy skin, no paleness, no pain urinating, etc). She said that spotting at this time is quite common and that she's not worried.

Glad you have peace of mind now Sarah :) you take care :)

Good afternoon ladies.

Sarah, I am sure everything will be fine as Keriwak says as long as there is no clots or red spotting you should be fine, I had a pinkish sort of discharge with my little boy the whole first trimester and he is absolutely fine.

Try not to worry although I know that is easier said than done.

Good Luck

Good afternoon ladies.

Phew!! glad to hear Sarah.... that all is ok...:thumbup:

Congrats Hoosiermama!! What's your name? A BFP on 11DPO.... wow!!! that's the earliest I've seen someone get one on this thread.... So awesome!!

I am 12 DPO today...but still not going to test until Sunday (expecting AF tomorrow)...

So happy for you!

Thank you so much. My name is Amy...what's yours? I had a metallic taste in my mouth for two days and couldn't get rid of it. I had to do a test bc I couldn't focus on anything else. I think I have a shorter luetal phase so AF should have come yesterday. I'm nervously excited but hopeful that all goes well. Good luck on holding out til Sunday. Sending baby dust your way!

That's great Amy! My name is Maria... I had a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth this morning but not sure if it's in my head (I'm 12 DPO today) Still have sore Bb's a bit and backache. I also usually have a short luteal phase (12 days)... so thinking AF will come tomorrow if it's going to... Please stay away :witch:!

So awesome for you though! Keep us posted with your progress!:happydance:

Hey Maria! Good luck to you and I hope AF does not show up!!! I got a little freaked out yesterday as I had brown discharge (sorry tmi), but I have never had that before. Nurse said not to worry unless it turns red. I still have a little today but much lighter than yesterday. I am keeping FX that all continues to go well, but of course am a little freaked out!! I too have a shorter luteal phase. Keep me posted and good luck!!!

Thanks Amy - glad to hear the nurse says it's fine.... keep us updated! Try not to worry too much...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->