Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Congrats to the new BFPS!!! So happy for you ladies!! :) :)

ok so i just could'nt wait to test...so i tested totally expecting a dissapointment but i got a Faint BFP!!!! OMG OMG OMG....im going to test again with a digital on thursday if AF doesnt come (I HOPE SHE DOESNT!!) im totally excited and beside myself right now!! :D

Congratulations Meg!!! :happydance:

Meg 26- I thought for sure i was having major pre AF cramps. But last night I got up to pee in middle of night which is unusual for me. So I took my test this am and got BFP, 3 days before expected period. SO YES...dont give up.

So apparently My first official dr appt will be March 9th!!! I will be 9 weeks along at that point....I think I will go crazy waiting... its almost worse than the TWW....waiting to see hear beat and baby

Good luck to the rest of you ladies :)
TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!
And what did I predict????
CONCRATS! I knew it~

Hi my ladies sorry I have been gone I am prepping the paper
for friday I have been busy...So besides baby on Brain who else
got BFP's? Congrats to you all...I just ended af today...:thumbup::baby:

also hate waiting to test! Lol these next weeks will be hard not to test b4 needed ..I refuse to do that this time haha. Ill wait for the appropiate time....Gawd...gonna be tough haha ;)

OK, so apparently temp dip below coverline is basically a BFN? I'm out then... :nope:

Oh well, if at first you dont succeed (or 2nd, 3rd, 4th....13th) TRY, TRY AGAIN!

OK, so apparently temp dip below coverline is basically a BFN? I'm out then... :nope:

Oh well, if at first you dont succeed (or 2nd, 3rd, 4th....13th) TRY, TRY AGAIN!

Is it definately, definately?? That's what I want to know as I'm so sure my temp is going to hit the coverline soon :( i'd love to see pregnant people's charts to see if theirs ever went down low. GL I hope you aren't out!! :dust:

No, it's not definitely definitely. A dip below the coverline can happen at around 2-4 DPO, and that's caused by an estrogen surge. Then dips between 6-12 DPO can be implantation dips. If you look at charts with implantation dips, some just are large dips above the coverline, but there are also a bunch that dip below the coverline as well. :)

It all depends on what happens the days after the dips. If it shoots back up and stays up, you could be in for a BFP. If it goes up, but starts to fall again and you're near the end of your cycle, AF could be on her way....

@DBZ34 - Yeah, I forgot to put that I was 14DPO. I don't "think" you can implant quite that late - awful close to AF. But then I test again this morning & it's way, way up - but that is prob AF comin down the mountain! I had a drop 12-13DPO "near" coverline but not under.

@Gemmy - I agree w/DBZ34 - lots of people experience dips for implantation 6-12DPO. I looked on FF & there appears to be those "dips" for both pregnant & non-pregnant people, but that's not to say that if you don't get a dip you are not preg - wait, here it is an article (statistical analysis done by FF):

"They found that on non-pregnancy charts that detected ovulation, 11% had an implantation dip. On the other hand, they found that on pregnancy positive charts that detected ovulation, 23% had an implantation dip.

Looking at their statistics, twice as many of the pregnancy charts showed an implantation dip. However, it's also important to note that of the pregnancy positive charts, approximately 75% did not have the dip. Plus, on charts that were not pregnancy positive, 11% did show the dip"

https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/qt/implantationdip.htm

What DPO are you?

Good luck darlin! :thumbup:
Thanks DBZ!

Thanks Lilsluz and Ella :) Feeling more positive. I haven't dipped under yet and I'm back at 36.50 today on 10dpo. BFN on my cheapie but still early. Last month I started to spot at 9dpo but no sign of her yet :) GL to you both X

Hey keri, we missed ya, good you are keeping busy. wow I can't remember all your predictions, did you predict babyon brain then??? Also Meg is pregnant! That's two so there must be more :) Glad that af has gone!!

Hi Smooch yes it is hard being patient. I have no patience this month and been testing every day but will take a different approach next time (if there is a next time, keri predicted me another boy..... fxed!! Good luck, how many dpo are you?

Hey Laura, so you're 2dpo - has the bding come to an end? I usually stop at 1dpo - often wonder if it's too soon... GL hun

Hope all our other ladies are well today? xx

OMG OMG I just took frer and got BFP!! Now i am really scared because i have been Cramping the last few days!!! I am waiting to hear back from DR to see when they want me to come in.. Should I be worried??

Congratulations!!! Don't worry about the cramps at all! I had cramps until just a little while ago and it's completely normal!

Meg 26- I thought for sure i was having major pre AF cramps. But last night I got up to pee in middle of night which is unusual for me. So I took my test this am and got BFP, 3 days before expected period. SO YES...dont give up.

So apparently My first official dr appt will be March 9th!!! I will be 9 weeks along at that point....I think I will go crazy waiting... its almost worse than the TWW....waiting to see hear beat and baby

Good luck to the rest of you ladies :)

Why so long to get an appointment? That's crazy! That's still a month away!

Good morning all!! how is everyone today? I am totally discouraged as i can feel AF coming like she always does! is it normal to get pre-AF cramps like normal then still be preg?? im hopeful but not expecting much this month :(

I had cramps that were so strong that I thought for sure AF was coming and then it never did! Keep your chin up!

ok so i just could'nt wait to test...so i tested totally expecting a dissapointment but i got a Faint BFP!!!! OMG OMG OMG....im going to test again with a digital on thursday if AF doesnt come (I HOPE SHE DOESNT!!) im totally excited and beside myself right now!! :D

Guess I should keep reading before I reply! Ignore my last post!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo:

Woo hoo - Sarah with your prune!!! 10 weeks already??? How time flys!! xx

Thanks Lilsluz and Ella :) Feeling more positive. I haven't dipped under yet and I'm back at 36.50 today on 10dpo. BFN on my cheapie but still early. Last month I started to spot at 9dpo but no sign of her yet :) GL to you both X

...Hey Laura, so you're 2dpo - has the bding come to an end? I usually stop at 1dpo - often wonder if it's too soon... GL hun

Oh yeah, you are totally fine at 10DPO! My temp skyrocketed back up today too, but for me - at 15DPO, expecting :witch::brat::devil::twisted::evil:

If you truly did ov, then BDing after won't do anything b- you're done-done. But, if not sure/on the line whether you ov'd or not, keep :sex: until you are totally sure! :winkwink: GL! :thumbup:

Hey keri, we missed ya, good you are keeping busy. wow I can't remember all your predictions, did you predict babyon brain then??? Also Meg is pregnant! That's two so there must be more :) Glad that af has gone!!

Hi Smooch yes it is hard being patient. I have no patience this month and been testing every day but will take a different approach next time (if there is a next time, keri predicted me another boy..... fxed!! Good luck, how many dpo are you?

Hey Laura, so you're 2dpo - has the bding come to an end? I usually stop at 1dpo - often wonder if it's too soon... GL hun

Yes bding has ended we dtd yesterday morning before work haven't done anything since, I think O was sunday or monday so i could be 3 dpo as my cycles vary but im just sticking with 2dpo for now ... I usually stopped bding on day of O so tried a little longer this time, my Cm was none fertile yesterday so i'm sure O is over

no spotting :happydance: keeping everything crossed x

Guess I should keep reading before I reply! Ignore my last post!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo:

Lol! Ya I was totally discouraged and almost fainted when I saw that second line. This being my first time i wasnt sure what to expect and I didnt expect the cramps. Well now I know =)

Sarah anne- I am not sure why the dr office didnt schedule to get me in sooner. According to their estimation I would be about 9 and 1/2 weeks at that point. I might question them today and see if they can get me in at 8 weeks, as I know they really dont like to schedule ultrasounds before that. The cramping has gone away, which makes me feel better. I go for urine test to confirm today. Wish I could be happier, but when I told my mom she more or less told me it was too soon and shouldnt get my hopes up! I have been really hormonal and crying since I talked to her. She was one of few people I have told thinking she would be more supportive and happy. So now I am really paranoid that something is going to go wrong. I must say I was really naive with my first two pregnancies, didnt realize how blessed I was. I came on this website and read so many womans stories, trials and triumphs. It definately puts things in perspective and gives me a whole new appreciation for the precious gift of pregnancy.

Good luck and lots of baby dust and prayers to all you ladies waiting for BFP!

Sarah anne- I am not sure why the dr office didnt schedule to get me in sooner. According to their estimation I would be about 9 and 1/2 weeks at that point. I might question them today and see if they can get me in at 8 weeks, as I know they really dont like to schedule ultrasounds before that. The cramping has gone away, which makes me feel better. I go for urine test to confirm today. Wish I could be happier, but when I told my mom she more or less told me it was too soon and shouldnt get my hopes up! I have been really hormonal and crying since I talked to her. She was one of few people I have told thinking she would be more supportive and happy. So now I am really paranoid that something is going to go wrong. I must say I was really naive with my first two pregnancies, didnt realize how blessed I was. I came on this website and read so many womans stories, trials and triumphs. It definately puts things in perspective and gives me a whole new appreciation for the precious gift of pregnancy.

Good luck and lots of baby dust and prayers to all you ladies waiting for BFP!

B.O.B., why "urine test" today? Shouldn't they be taking blood to ensure proper levels at the proper time (HcG, etc) & ensure they are climbing at the right rate?

When I got my first BFP, they got me in right away to test blood/HCG to confirm, check levels, etc. It wasn't good & I lost it, but even for "healthy pregs"/levels I think they would test every 1-2 weeks or so to monitor the levels... only took 5 mins. You may want to ask.

As for mom, blah! Maybe she is actually the one that is too scared to get her hopes up??? Still, you have NOTHING to worry about at this point, so you hang in there, take a deep breath & keep yourself "healthily occupied" until your appts. We are all pulling for you here :hugs:

Thanks lilSluz- They did urine test at dr and it was faint. So they did end up sending me for blood test. I am not sure they will recheck with blood test. With my first two they just did urine tests and scans right away. So I have to wait for results which the lab told me I should know by end of day...all this waiting is frustrating!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->