Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

ok so i just could'nt wait to test...so i tested totally expecting a dissapointment but i got a Faint BFP!!!! OMG OMG OMG....im going to test again with a digital on thursday if AF doesnt come (I HOPE SHE DOESNT!!) im totally excited and beside myself right now!! :D

Im 12dpo! I knew it was early to test but I couldnt help it now im glad I did. With this being my first im a little nervous now but very very happy! Good luck to you and I hope to hear about your BFPs very soon!

awww well congratulations and enjoy it hun xxx

Thanks!! and ill keep my fingers crossed for everyone testing soon!

Congrats to BABY ON THE BRAIN and to MEG26 !! Fantastic!! Hope lots more BFP's pop up now! :)

good luck ali, I am also 9dpo, I have been testing early with IC for the hell of it and all negative but I agree it is so early! your symptoms sound good! i don't really have much that is unusual. just regular gassy feeling LOL sorry tmi.

laura - that makes me feel good that it was only 2 days after you were due you got bfp, that makes my negatives have a longer chance to get positive! When I had ds I tested the day I was due and even on an ic like I am using it was pretty faint in the morning, darker by the afternoon and then I bought a digi and that confirmed. I must have been 14dpo. That month (after 9 tiresome ones with opk and lots of hpt) i too had waited. I will probably get to that stage again!! Just would love to have a cycle where I am pregnant and I tested early and saw it appear! I am taking daily pics lol - obsession!! I am 33, 34 next month :/. DS is 19 months now :)

Have a good afternoon girls, I am going to drag myself away and take the little man out for some fresh air :)

Hey - I am 34, 35 next month - i will officially be an older mum!!

Are you going to hang on till Friday to test? That would be 3 of us x :thumbup:

Nothing wrong with being an older mum!

Ohhh I can't wait until Friday. Only because I bought 15 IC's for £5...I'm testing each day! I normally get annoyed that I'm wasting money but because they are there I am just doing them. I'm not discouraged by bfn because I read so many women don't get until 14,15,16 etc.... but I want to know if I'm one of those who could show up early. However don't expect me to do this every month lol. I'm more discouraged by my temp which is going down.... (first month temping...)

Good luck Friday :)

Congratulations! This is a lucky thread :)

good luck ali, I am also 9dpo, I have been testing early with IC for the hell of it and all negative but I agree it is so early! your symptoms sound good! i don't really have much that is unusual. just regular gassy feeling LOL sorry tmi.

laura - that makes me feel good that it was only 2 days after you were due you got bfp, that makes my negatives have a longer chance to get positive! When I had ds I tested the day I was due and even on an ic like I am using it was pretty faint in the morning, darker by the afternoon and then I bought a digi and that confirmed. I must have been 14dpo. That month (after 9 tiresome ones with opk and lots of hpt) i too had waited. I will probably get to that stage again!! Just would love to have a cycle where I am pregnant and I tested early and saw it appear! I am taking daily pics lol - obsession!! I am 33, 34 next month :/. DS is 19 months now :)

Have a good afternoon girls, I am going to drag myself away and take the little man out for some fresh air :)

what date in march , im the 8th :D

I will be 35 on the 24th March :winkwink:

And I will be 34 on 4th March!

ok so i just could'nt wait to test...so i tested totally expecting a dissapointment but i got a Faint BFP!!!! OMG OMG OMG....im going to test again with a digital on thursday if AF doesnt come (I HOPE SHE DOESNT!!) im totally excited and beside myself right now!! :D

Woo hoo! Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! Xx :happydance::hugs:

what date in march , im the 8th :D

I will be 35 on the 24th March :winkwink:

Thats my hubbys birthday 24th March :)

CONGRATS MEG!!! WOW 2 BFP...on here in one day!!:flower:

Yay!!! CONGRATS!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG I just took frer and got BFP!! Now i am really scared because i have been Cramping the last few days!!! I am waiting to hear back from DR to see when they want me to come in.. Should I be worried??

CONGRATS B.O.B.!!!! Awesome!!!! yeah, only worry about cramping if very sharp/severe. Otherwise, totally normal

Yayyyyy for you!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OK, so apparently temp dip below coverline is basically a BFN? I'm out then... :nope:

Oh well, if at first you dont succeed (or 2nd, 3rd, 4th....13th) TRY, TRY AGAIN!

OK, so apparently temp dip below coverline is basically a BFN? I'm out then... :nope:

Oh well, if at first you dont succeed (or 2nd, 3rd, 4th....13th) TRY, TRY AGAIN!

Is it definately, definately?? That's what I want to know as I'm so sure my temp is going to hit the coverline soon :( i'd love to see pregnant people's charts to see if theirs ever went down low. GL I hope you aren't out!! :dust:

Is it definately, definately?? That's what I want to know as I'm so sure my temp is going to hit the coverline soon :( i'd love to see pregnant people's charts to see if theirs ever went down low. GL I hope you aren't out!! :dust:

No, it's not definitely definitely. A dip below the coverline can happen at around 2-4 DPO, and that's caused by an estrogen surge. Then dips between 6-12 DPO can be implantation dips. If you look at charts with implantation dips, some just are large dips above the coverline, but there are also a bunch that dip below the coverline as well. :)

It all depends on what happens the days after the dips. If it shoots back up and stays up, you could be in for a BFP. If it goes up, but starts to fall again and you're near the end of your cycle, AF could be on her way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->