Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

omg congratulations!!!! a bit of cramping is okay :) xx

Hey ladies

I don't know what is going on with me today. I feel awful and really nauseous. It started last night. I just want to go to sleep. I have masses of tension in my shoulders as well which is giving me a headache but prob just stress - I don't want to be STRESSED!!

I am only about 9DPO but I could not help POAS this morning. BFN of course.

Maybe I just have a bug.... :cry:

I am in the same boat you are. only 9dpo. BFN this morning. i know its too early, especially since i had slight CM bleeding yesterday when i went to the bathroom.. but i hate waiting. i promised myself i wouldn't take another test until 12dpo, which is friday. baby dust to you all <3

Hello.
Welcome to ttc and the dreaded TWW!!!
Let's both be strong and hold off testing again till Friday then. :hugs:
I have cramping too and still feeling a bit sick off and on. We are cycle 3 ttc after an mc in October. I have not had and pink cm but then I didn't the first time. When we first started ttc I got my bfp in our second month so I expected it to be just as quick again. Wishful thinking. But most of us get there in the end so we have to stick together and stay positive xx

I was suppose to get period on the 10th. I was on a 35 day cycle...so probably 8-14DPO. My cycles were irregular!

Hi ladies,
Well AF is officially here:( Bummer. She arrived late last night. Oh well. On to the next cycle. I decided to go natural-no Clomid this cycle. It is messing with my hormones and my mood swings this last cycle were VICIOUS. So I ordered some FertileAid for Women and Fertile Tea. Hope that works! I am also going to try progesterone cream this cycle-hope that helps with my spotting.

Hoping to relax and have fun with DH this cycle.
GL ladies who are in the TWW!!

Oh sorry to hear Wendy that AF got you.... Glad to hear you are thinking about the next cycle! I have been taking progesterone cream for a while. I ordered one from naturalfertilityinfo.com - it's called FERTILICA and I use one pump morning and night after I have ovulated. Good Luck!!! Fx for next month!!

Good morning all!! how is everyone today? I am totally discouraged as i can feel AF coming like she always does! is it normal to get pre-AF cramps like normal then still be preg?? im hopeful but not expecting much this month :(

Meg 26- I thought for sure i was having major pre AF cramps. But last night I got up to pee in middle of night which is unusual for me. So I took my test this am and got BFP, 3 days before expected period. SO YES...dont give up.

So apparently My first official dr appt will be March 9th!!! I will be 9 weeks along at that point....I think I will go crazy waiting... its almost worse than the TWW....waiting to see hear beat and baby

Good luck to the rest of you ladies :)

Meg 26- I thought for sure i was having major pre AF cramps. But last night I got up to pee in middle of night which is unusual for me. So I took my test this am and got BFP, 3 days before expected period. SO YES...dont give up.

So apparently My first official dr appt will be March 9th!!! I will be 9 weeks along at that point....I think I will go crazy waiting... its almost worse than the TWW....waiting to see hear beat and baby

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So happy for you!!! awesome.. happy and healthy 9 months!:flower::thumbup:

wow congratulations!! that gives me hope...im trying so hard not to test ...i got a BFN at 10dpo and today im 12dpo...thursday is the day of truth but i dont think i can wait LOL. the whole waiting part of this whole thing is a killer.

OMG OMG I just took frer and got BFP!! Now i am really scared because i have been Cramping the last few days!!! I am waiting to hear back from DR to see when they want me to come in.. Should I be worried??

no dont be worried if its only slight cramping its normal, CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

good luck ali, I am also 9dpo, I have been testing early with IC for the hell of it and all negative but I agree it is so early! your symptoms sound good! i don't really have much that is unusual. just regular gassy feeling LOL sorry tmi.

laura - that makes me feel good that it was only 2 days after you were due you got bfp, that makes my negatives have a longer chance to get positive! When I had ds I tested the day I was due and even on an ic like I am using it was pretty faint in the morning, darker by the afternoon and then I bought a digi and that confirmed. I must have been 14dpo. That month (after 9 tiresome ones with opk and lots of hpt) i too had waited. I will probably get to that stage again!! Just would love to have a cycle where I am pregnant and I tested early and saw it appear! I am taking daily pics lol - obsession!! I am 33, 34 next month :/. DS is 19 months now :)

Have a good afternoon girls, I am going to drag myself away and take the little man out for some fresh air :)

Hey - I am 34, 35 next month - i will officially be an older mum!!

Are you going to hang on till Friday to test? That would be 3 of us x :thumbup:

good luck ali, I am also 9dpo, I have been testing early with IC for the hell of it and all negative but I agree it is so early! your symptoms sound good! i don't really have much that is unusual. just regular gassy feeling LOL sorry tmi.

laura - that makes me feel good that it was only 2 days after you were due you got bfp, that makes my negatives have a longer chance to get positive! When I had ds I tested the day I was due and even on an ic like I am using it was pretty faint in the morning, darker by the afternoon and then I bought a digi and that confirmed. I must have been 14dpo. That month (after 9 tiresome ones with opk and lots of hpt) i too had waited. I will probably get to that stage again!! Just would love to have a cycle where I am pregnant and I tested early and saw it appear! I am taking daily pics lol - obsession!! I am 33, 34 next month :/. DS is 19 months now :)

Have a good afternoon girls, I am going to drag myself away and take the little man out for some fresh air :)

what date in march , im the 8th :D

WOW!!!

Congratulations!! H&H 9 mths!! :happydance::thumbup::hugs:

what date in march , im the 8th :D

I will be 35 on the 24th March :winkwink:

Meg26- i took digi on sat and it was negative...so it was early still. i took frer this am....might take digi just too see if it shows up, but i know those usually take higher levels of hcg

OMG OMG I just took frer and got BFP!! Now i am really scared because i have been Cramping the last few days!!! I am waiting to hear back from DR to see when they want me to come in.. Should I be worried??

Whoo hooo! :happydance: Congrats!!!

Hi ladies,
Well AF is officially here:( Bummer. She arrived late last night. Oh well. On to the next cycle. I decided to go natural-no Clomid this cycle. It is messing with my hormones and my mood swings this last cycle were VICIOUS. So I ordered some FertileAid for Women and Fertile Tea. Hope that works! I am also going to try progesterone cream this cycle-hope that helps with my spotting.

Hoping to relax and have fun with DH this cycle.
GL ladies who are in the TWW!!

Ohhhhh darn it, Wendy! So no IUI this upcoming cycle? I like the idea of you just trying to relax this month with it... they say that's when it's most likely to happen! GL to you ma'dear xo Perhaps will we be testing around the same time again? Today I'm 5dpo, I ususally Ov. around cd16. Fx :kiss:

Thanks honey! DH and I talked, they want me to do all this extra stuff before I get the IUI done, and my regular OB-gyn is on leave until April, so we decided we are just going to wait and see-if we are not PG by the time she comes back, we will try the IUI then.

I am on CD 2 today, so we might be testing together-we will see when I ovulate this cycle, as I am not on the Clomid. FX for you!!!:happydance:

waiting to test until friday. let me know if you get a BFP! good luck :)

Meg26- i took digi on sat and it was negative...so it was early still. i took frer this am....might take digi just too see if it shows up, but i know those usually take higher levels of hcg

OMG honey I am so excited for you-yipppppeeeee!!:happydance::happydance:
Wonderful, wonderful news:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"