Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Wow, so much has happened on this thread in just one day, lol! CONGRATS to you ladies with BFPs, that's very encouraging :) H&H 9 months to you both xo :flower:

Afm, cd6, AF is just ending. Laaaadeeeedaaaa. :coffee:

Yay im 2dpo :) how is everyone feeling today?

Yay!! GL Laura!! hey was it you who said something about the App called "My Days" - I got it yesterday and it's great!! thanks!

AFM - my opk strip test shows surge today so more BD'ing tonight hopefully (did yesterday) and maybe Ov. tomorrow or next day? :flower:

Good luck everyone!!

dashka I havent heard of that one, Ive been using one called womanlogpro and found it really useful x

dashka I havent heard of that one, Ive been using one called womanlogpro and found it really useful x

oh haven't heard of that one.... I'll check it out.... Is it for Apple / Blackberry?

I'm not sure hun, I found mine in the andriod market on my phone I will look for the one you said too xx

Yay!! GL Laura!! hey was it you who said something about the App called "My Days" - I got it yesterday and it's great!! thanks!

AFM - my opk strip test shows surge today so more BD'ing tonight hopefully (did yesterday) and maybe Ov. tomorrow or next day? :flower:

Good luck everyone!!

Hiya :flower: yes it was me who mentioned "my days" app it really is great isn't it! i have an awful memory and it works it all out for me and has great predictions. x

Good luck everyone!!

Hiya :flower: yes it was me who mentioned "my days" app it really is great isn't it! i have an awful memory and it works it all out for me and has great predictions. x

Yes it's great thanks - just started using today... I was using one on my Blackberry before called "ovulation days" or something and I found it always changed my start of period day and I would keep having to change it. Mind you it was pretty accurate with ovulation/next period start date... I use the ov. strips and it was pretty bang on..... Looking forward to using The My days one!!

Woo hoo - Sarah with your prune!!! 10 weeks already??? How time flys!! xx

With every other week, I know how big the baby is, but I've never seen a prune! I had my second prenatal visit today and everything seems good. My next ultrasound is February 24th.

I'm telling my boss tomorrow! Yikes! Any ideas on what exactly I should say ladies?

ok so i just could'nt wait to test...so i tested totally expecting a dissapointment but i got a Faint BFP!!!! OMG OMG OMG....im going to test again with a digital on thursday if AF doesnt come (I HOPE SHE DOESNT!!) im totally excited and beside myself right now!! :D

Guess I should keep reading before I reply! Ignore my last post!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo:

Lol! Ya I was totally discouraged and almost fainted when I saw that second line. This being my first time i wasnt sure what to expect and I didnt expect the cramps. Well now I know =)

Yeah, I had cramps until about 9 weeks. Even now I still have twinges that are just the uterus expanding. Unless you have cramps and spotting, there's nothing to be worried about and even then, it could be nothing.

Sarah anne- I am not sure why the dr office didnt schedule to get me in sooner. According to their estimation I would be about 9 and 1/2 weeks at that point. I might question them today and see if they can get me in at 8 weeks, as I know they really dont like to schedule ultrasounds before that. The cramping has gone away, which makes me feel better. I go for urine test to confirm today. Wish I could be happier, but when I told my mom she more or less told me it was too soon and shouldnt get my hopes up! I have been really hormonal and crying since I talked to her. She was one of few people I have told thinking she would be more supportive and happy. So now I am really paranoid that something is going to go wrong. I must say I was really naive with my first two pregnancies, didnt realize how blessed I was. I came on this website and read so many womans stories, trials and triumphs. It definately puts things in perspective and gives me a whole new appreciation for the precious gift of pregnancy.

Good luck and lots of baby dust and prayers to all you ladies waiting for BFP!

So weird! I found out on January 1st and I was at the Doctor's by the 3rd for urine and blood tests. Had my ultrasound 2 weeks later because they wanted to be able to see the heartbeat because of my miscarriage last time. Doctor pulled out a monitor at my appointment today to see if we could hear the heartbeat yet, but then didn't use it! Bummer!

aWWW exciting news for you honey:) So happy! As for telling your boss, I am not sure-I guess if it was me, I would ask to speak to my boss in private, and then just tell her, flat out. I hope it goes well!

I am feeling quite nervous about testing tomorrow. I feel quite optimistic at the mo and scared I am going to have all my hope taken away.
I will be 12dpo (according to opk) and on cd34.
Previous cycles have been nov 33 days, dec 35 days and jan 29 days.
So far some nausea and mild cramps.

Please can it be a bfp!! And fingers crossed for gemmy and ali17 :dust: :bfn:

:wacko:

Well my temp stayed up - 36.52 so was chuffed this morning. My hpt this morning was BFN but when I looked at it later I'm sure I see a line..with colour!! However did another one and a supermarket brand one and nothing within time slot. For a moment I was quite hopeful. Now I am hopeful because I am 11dpo - no spotting. Need to wait to test tomorrow now. I just text dh that I am weeing a lot. He text back "weeing alot! lol, better tell baby and bump :O)" - made me smile. In bed last night though I did think tummy felt a bit af coming type ache but we will see! Here are the photos:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250593.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250595.jpg
Thurs 9th Feb. 2012. FMU 11dpo. BFN but some hope?? CD27 (last month was 26 and previous 28)

And then after another two:
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250596.jpg

Well my temp stayed up - 36.52 so was chuffed this morning. My hpt this morning was BFN but when I looked at it later I'm sure I see a line..with colour!! However did another one and a supermarket brand one and nothing within time slot. For a moment I was quite hopeful. Now I am hopeful because I am 11dpo - no spotting. Need to wait to test tomorrow now. I just text dh that I am weeing a lot. He text back "weeing alot! lol, better tell baby and bump :O)" - made me smile. In bed last night though I did think tummy felt a bit af coming type ache but we will see! Here are the photos:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250593.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250595.jpg
Thurs 9th Feb. 2012. FMU 11dpo. BFN but some hope?? CD27 (last month was 26 and previous 28)

And then after another two:
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250596.jpg

Our men are great. I was talking to my DH last night about dates and that I would test on Friday and he started working out due dates and things!! I was all "woah, hold your horses. Lets get a positive first." made me smile too. :winkwink:

We still are in till af comes! :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->