Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well my temp stayed up - 36.52 so was chuffed this morning. My hpt this morning was BFN but when I looked at it later I'm sure I see a line..with colour!! However did another one and a supermarket brand one and nothing within time slot. For a moment I was quite hopeful. Now I am hopeful because I am 11dpo - no spotting. Need to wait to test tomorrow now. I just text dh that I am weeing a lot. He text back "weeing alot! lol, better tell baby and bump :O)" - made me smile. In bed last night though I did think tummy felt a bit af coming type ache but we will see! Here are the photos:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250593.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250595.jpg
Thurs 9th Feb. 2012. FMU 11dpo. BFN but some hope?? CD27 (last month was 26 and previous 28)

And then after another two:
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250596.jpg

I can see a line in one of the cheap ones, i dunno if its my eyes but i think i can see a line in the shop brought one... i hope u get your BFP!:hugs:

I can see a line in the front IC one too!

Ohh I am a little hopeful! The first pic is FMU which I can see a pink line in - then it is at the front of second pic with all bfn this week (some had a colourless evap.

The bottom pic was my second urine which was weak. Nothing shown up in the that IC (bottom of other ICs) and I can't see anything on the tesco one laura, must be your eyes ;) But I shouldn't have done those today, just gotta wait for tomorrow! Thanks for comments, glad to know I'm not loopy!

haha im serious i looked again and can see something in the big white test, maybe its just the photo :haha:

Actually...I can't see anything on the ICs. The last one looks like the dye ran or something but I can't tell if there's a line. But I can see the hint of a line on the big white one. lol!

I think this month may be your lucky month Gemma! I would definitely test again in the morning. I hope your lines get darker!! :) I think your Saturday test is going to be nice and dark.... :) I can't wait to see it. (hint, hint)

I have 5 days to go until AF is due and I took frer today and got a BFN :( X

so you are only 9DPO? You got time, girl! Don't lose hope yet - I think there's only like a 5% chance of it showing up 9DPO & 10 isn't all that great either. Keep your head up! :hugs: FXFXFXFX :thumbup:

thank you lilsluz... i knew it was a long shot but i couldnt help myself hehe xx goodd luck to you too hun xx

Well my temp stayed up - 36.52 so was chuffed this morning. My hpt this morning was BFN but when I looked at it later I'm sure I see a line..with colour!! However did another one and a supermarket brand one and nothing within time slot. For a moment I was quite hopeful. Now I am hopeful because I am 11dpo - no spotting. Need to wait to test tomorrow now. I just text dh that I am weeing a lot. He text back "weeing alot! lol, better tell baby and bump :O)" - made me smile. In bed last night though I did think tummy felt a bit af coming type ache but we will see! Here are the photos:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250593.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250595.jpg
Thurs 9th Feb. 2012. FMU 11dpo. BFN but some hope?? CD27 (last month was 26 and previous 28)

And then after another two:
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250596.jpg

I see a line in the IC and the supermarket brand!! FX for you Gemmy! :)

Gemma I think I see some lines! Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hell ladies.....
Has anyone done a Ruby's reading?!?.. I did one, but I am unsure of it. i haven't got it yet, but I just was curious to see what she had to say lol!..

part of me don't believe it, but part of me what's to believe it lol.

Well. It was a bfn for me this morning but oddly I feel ok. It is only 12dpo and it was just a clear blue test. Might get some first response later.

Off to the inlaws this weekend so will go prepared for af but hopefully she will stay away. :wacko:

Well. It was a bfn for me this morning but oddly I feel ok. It is only 12dpo and it was just a clear blue test. Might get some first response later.

Off to the inlaws this weekend so will go prepared for af but hopefully she will stay away. :wacko:

You have a few more days, hang in there! I think Clear Blue is prob not one of the most sensitive tests if I remember correctly. Here are some FF stats for you - you certainly aren't out yet :thumbup:

Results:

• Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
  • Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
  • Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
  • Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
  • Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
  • Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

I am out! At 17DPO AF finally showed this morning (thank God). At 16DPO got BFN but had no preg & no AF symptoms! Worried b/c no AF could result in cyst & thats worse than :witch:...

So, this may be the ONLY time in my life I THANK GOD for the :witch::flow:

GL to all of you in the 2WW!!! :flower::hugs:

Hello Ladies!

I told my boss yesterday and she was SO great!!! I knew she would be, but I was uber-nervous. She's going to tell HR and those we have to tell at my Head Office, but we're going to wait until I'm through the first trimester until we tell anyone else (which is what I wanted to do). I explained to her about my miscarriage and she was so great! She's truly an amazing boss.

I feel so much better now. Like I'm no longer hiding this huge secret.

I am out! At 17DPO AF finally showed this morning (thank God). At 16DPO got BFN but had no preg & no AF symptoms! Worried b/c no AF could result in cyst & thats worse than :witch:...

I'm sad that this wasn't your month, but glad it means you have no cysts! Do you have PCOS or Endometriosis?

I'm sad that this wasn't your month, but glad it means you have no cysts! Do you have PCOS or Endometriosis?

No, just a LOT of stress from work, moving, living out of boxes the last 2 weeks & dealing w/contractors constantly in & out of my house while I'm trying to work (& they have screwed up so many things...grr). They were suppd to be done in Nov... That has to be what it was. (had PCOS years back, but not anymore)

Had PMS Sun/Mon & s/b on Tues, so she just came a little late. Thank you for your concern - you are a sweetie O:):hug:

K

You have a few more days, hang in there! I think Clear Blue is prob not one of the most sensitive tests if I remember correctly. Here are some FF stats for you - you certainly aren't out yet :thumbup:

Results:

• Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
  • Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
  • Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
  • Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
  • Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
  • Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

thanks for the stats. I must learn to be more patient! :thumbup:

Don't worry, we are ALL in that boat! Though I'm getting better each month, I think! ;-)

Hi ladies...well 12dpo - AF due today........temp drop to 36.38 this morning. Was looking forward to fmu test with cheapie this morning after yesterday's maybe pink line (which is still there)

Stark white negative - no photo necessary.

I still was hopeful as no spotting before af and af due today. Was about to do an afternoon test and BAM - the witch was there! DAMN! No early testing next month I'm afraid. Was fun while it lasted!

:dust: and gl to everyone still in! Thanks for being there!!

Sarah: That is great how well work took things xx

Hi ladies...well 12dpo - AF due today........temp drop to 36.38 this morning. Was looking forward to fmu test with cheapie this morning after yesterday's maybe pink line (which is still there)

Stark white negative - no photo necessary.

I still was hopeful as no spotting before af and af due today. Was about to do an afternoon test and BAM - the witch was there! DAMN! No early testing next month I'm afraid. Was fun while it lasted!

:dust: and gl to everyone still in! Thanks for being there!!

Sarah: That is great how well work took things xx

Oh no. Sorry that this wasn't your month after all. :hugs:

:hugs: Gemmy. Boo on AF for showing up. I did have my hopes up for you this month, but hopefully your month will be coming up soon! :)

AFM: AF is still hanging around! She's usually gone by now, but last cycle was longer than usual, so I suppose it makes sense. I can't wait to get back into the chase with you ladies. :) Hopefully this V-day will bring us some luck... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->